Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest jaemax

happy birthday shiro from

JANG GEUNSUK PHILIPPINES ^^

http://geunsukph.com

hei guys just want to share this im back posting ^^

The First Ever Jang Geun Suk Philippines Fan Gathering: A Huge Success!

345jy2e.jpg

February 27, 2010, Saturday, there held a mini-gathering of PINOY EELS in a Korean KTV house in Makati city, Philippines. Expected guests were about 25 but there were above 45 eels who came including the staff biggrin.gif We ate korean snacks, sang korean songs, played pinoy games, talked about Jang Geun Suk, played trivia games, shared Geun Suk related stuffs and more! The staff would like to extend our deepest tahnks to all who came and supported this event. It would not have been successful if not because of you pinoy eels. The number of attendees may be a bit few but this is a success for a first gathering. We're hoping to see you again on the next gathering, which will prolly happen before You're Beautiful airs on ABS-CBN (a local channel in the Philippines). We are lloking forward for your presence and support on the next one.

And to all the international eels, we are just starting so pleas elook out for us biggrin.gif We are always here to support Jang Geun Suk.

Thank you and good night.

CR: bryanponed@keunsukholic int. @ http://geunsukph.com Jang Geun Suk Philippines

Guest kittiwan

@huongdinh

Of course, please use it, that's public info :D

PSH is one lucky girl ;)

Ok, it's confirmed that the extras aren't subbed :(

...obviously, as a fan... my next train of thought is ..i hope someone subs it...

I saw some of JKS yb stickers n photos selling in comic connection. Those interested can check it out. The stickers look very cute but it cost sgd 21. Totally overpriced! Dvdheaven shld be selling much cheaper.

jaemax, Congrads! Really nice to share the wonderful news here! Love the banner and did I see some guys attending it as well? ^^

shiro401, check your pm ok? We might be attending the same Korean class! ^-^

Guest xkiku

For your information. 1 person is only allowed to buy one ticket regardless of VIP or Normal Tickets so sorry I can't help overseas eels to buy the tickets.

Guest psychogin

For your information. 1 person is only allowed to buy one ticket regardless of VIP or Normal Tickets so sorry I can't help overseas eels to buy the tickets.

VIP Tix as i gather is strictly 1 per person. But for Normal tix, u can buy as many as u want.

Normal and VIP tix are all free seating.

Guest Eliana.Bando

@shiro: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAVE A GREAT DAY! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

@neogogochan: If I have money... yes! A big big summer house!! :)

@ sears: thanks so much! I´ll really use this intire A4 paper to make a fantastic introduction of São Paulo (the state live) and put a lillte, sincerelly and cute handwriting message at the end of the page! I´ll work all this week and post to Maria Rowena untill this wednesday. Unfortunately, I´ll not be able to put his summer house inside the envelope! (just kidding).

@ilwoo-aein: Well, in hard reality... I´ll just keeping dreaming of buy this notebooks if they pop up at ebay like magic or somewhere else... Since I´m living in Brazil, I´m with no hope... unless... DOES SOMEONE HERE LIVE IN SOUTH KOREA?! ?! DOES SOMEONE HERE WANT ANYTHING FROM BRAZIL?! (except food and beverages)?! DOES SOMEONE HELP ME TO REACH A.N.JELL NOTEBOOKS?

@Twing: Be welcome back, eel! I´m a new eel here and already have a lot of friends! :) I´m really happy for being here reading messages and be participating on this forum activities and so on! I´m always very very glad to had meet everybody here! tofu informations, ilwoo pics, karrenstar and ploinkpink translations also!

Kamsahamnida everybody!

anyong ka seo!!

po po po from Brazil!

Guest kay35

Oh yeah, part 2 of that show ( also with Lee Hyori, Nickhun etc) was classic! There's a tudou Chinese subbed version. But, yes, that's the part where he talks about breaking up with his girlfriend prior to Hwang Jini and crying 30 days straight. He didn't even remember exactly how it started, but it happened while he was eating fried chicken in his car. His girlfriend started crying; but he couldn't say anything 'coz his mouth was filled with chicken at that time. Then after they broke up, he wrote her a letter everyday but she didn't reply. THere was a point when he managed to get her to meet with him again, he couldn't cry; but felt that if he didn't cry at that time, he would loose her and then his tears just started to fall....anyway, that's just a summary, but his actual description of that event was so awesomely heart-warming. Anyway, they got back together again after that;but eventually broke up. Yeah, he also said that he likes women who wait and wave at him, after he drops them off at their places. Like, as he drives away, he still looks back through his mirror.

By the way, has anyone living outside of Korea managed to vote for him for Baeksang awards? If it is TECHNICALLY possible, I will.

Wow...what? He said all that. Kindda funny bittersweet. lol..didnt meant to laugh but at the chicken part. So sad..I need to go rewatch it. Its been a while.

@lizzybennet..oh man thanks for that ysmm site! I have to go raid it and look for it. I will upload it later! yah! Im so happy I can cry now!

*edit*

I guess I was wrong, not with Kangin's epi. but I swear it had an idol in the same show! And it was more way before his high peak! I remember him wearing a nice black tight top. hehe. Now its gonna drive me crazy. I will keep looking. I need to find it again..! Does anyone have any clue!?

Guest kay35

I just found this, so thought I'd come out of lurking to help out. Just fyi, the file is LQ and there's no subs. (If anyone has the HQ version, I hope they'll share. :D )

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87732

Scroll aaaallllll the way down to epi #216 (which has the story you mention); #217 is the 2nd part (funny, too, with heechul)

Enjoy! ;)

Oh yeah! thats the one! Here if anyone wants it too! This was the first time I feel in love with him in this show. Cant believe its been 3yrs since I watched this!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHTX636S

cr: YSMM variety soompi thread

Guest crazy_guava

VIP Tix as i gather is strictly 1 per person. But for Normal tix, u can buy as many as u want.

@psychogin: Normal and VIP tix are free seating?? I tought the VIP seating are follow the number seating...

Guest speed_devil

@psychogin: Normal and VIP tix are free seating?? I tought the VIP seating are follow the number seating...

Yes, all free seating but VIP ticket holders get to enter the auditorium first.

credit : S. Loh @ CRI JKS SG FB.

As if our worry is not enough as it is... >.< Now we have to get in line twice? Once to get the ticket, once to get a good seat? I don't understand why they just don't assign seats when we get the ticket. As things are, it's gonna be a battlefield on the day of the fan meeting, because fans would get in line hours before to enter the venue. And I could just imagine how chaotic it's gonna be with people rushing in to grab the good spots. *sigh*

It just doesn't make sense the way they do it...

@kay35: could you upload ep 217 too? :) I live in Southeast Asia, and couldn't get access to download it.

As if our worry is not enough as it is... >.< Now we have to get in line twice? Once to get the ticket, once to get a good seat? I don't understand why they just don't assign seats when we get the ticket. As things are, it's gonna be a battlefield on the day of the fan meeting, because fans would get in line hours before to enter the venue. And I could just imagine how chaotic it's gonna be with people rushing in to grab the good spots. *sigh*

shiro401, i didn't like this either. JGS has noona and ahjumma fans as well. how are they going to fight with the youngsters to queue twice and then after that dashed to the seats when the door opened? what happen if there are individual seats around but you want to sit with your friends? how? they are going to create more displeasure even before the actual fans meet. the seats are actually numbered and they could print the tickets with the seat numbers. it's only 1200seats... they have more than 1-1/2 months to do it..BYJ fans club managed to do it in 2004 when he came to Singapore and it's the same location. And the club managed to print the ticket with even shorter notice of it(i think it was less than a month). Why is the organizer so lazy??? I'm sure if they just asked around, there will be fans who are willing to volunteer in the sales of the ticket..

And if the organizer doesn't know, that place(Rock Auditorium) can be gatecrashed easily unless they have 2 security outside the room. The screen outside the auditorium (where shoppers can see) will flash what event is going on.. so if shoppers/freeloaders wanted to gatecrash, it's not too difficult..

Guest speed_devil

@kay35: could you upload ep 217 too? :) I live in Southeast Asia, and couldn't get access to download it.

I think most fans are eyeing the VIP tix ;) - if one "gives up" on the VIP tix, only need to line up once - on the actual FM day. I'm pretty sure 1100 normal tickets are enough to go around :) .

I feel >< about lining up in SG. There is no proper system and if things get out of hand, police may be called in ... goodness me.

The fairest and best queueing system is in Korea. You can only line up for yourself and you write your name on this piece of paper (which all the fans respect ;) ) in the order that you arrive. And if you come late, too bad for you, you just have to go to the back of the line :P . No one tries to cut queue by rushing to the front. :)

Guest crazy_guava

I agree that what you guys saying...they should printed the seating number so that eels wont got into battlefield..

kinda disappointed with this...If they already follow the number seat, I think there is no eels will go there early to queue up on fan meeting day...

Guest grecychunny

Hello fellow eels!

Just yesterday I received the Directors Cut DVD of You're Beautiful. It includes 10 disc, one notebook organizer,calendar, poster, mouse pad, and picture book.

I can say it is worth the prize. There is a music video on disc 9 and bts on disc 10.

Heaven is what i feel right now. I already brought the picture book with me here at the office to keep me inspire until the end of the day.

have a nice day Eels....I love you JGS.

Guest FR-mornin

aaa love all JGS movies and drama :)

is there anyone know what drama or movie JGS in 2010?

hope to hear his voice again. :rolleyes: will he release a solo album? hha

Guest xkiku

No but just that 1 person can only buy 1 tix

credit : S. Loh @ CRI JKS SG FB.

Guest miniejungle

gosh, i just can't believe how this FM planning has turned out to be... a total disaster.

first of, they make it so difficult to obtain tickets, especially for overseas fans. How are we international fans show support to Sukkie if we don't live in that country? They should have put the tickets online and sell them as per normal events. Making things difficult to obtain doesn't make sense since they should know, without fans, the artist is nothing.

secondly, tickets are limited. VIP tickets is limited to 1 per person. this is ridiculous. we fans are willing to pay but can't go down to buy have to miss out? again, i think this is the organiser's problem. they do not have the foresight to see how to make fans happy and the event successful. if the first step is already so poorly organised, i really don't know how the content will be. Of course, it's Sukkie that we're coming to see, but it's the organiser that's taking care of the event, so how are we to trust them that they would do a good job promoting Sukkie?

third, seat numbers are not pre-assigned. this is totally bulls***. I'm sorry but i'm really fed up with how they do this FM. there will definitely stampede on that day if this is to happen. Having no order and no pre-arrangement shows the incompetency of the event company. What do they think exactly? this is not some lousy actors whose popularities can only attract a few fans, but you're talking about a upcoming and promising star, that has the power over tens of thousands of fans - may not be the figure in Singapore, but who knows? the thing is, being orderly would make all events easier to manage and also reduce the complaints from unsatisfied fans/customers. What are they trying to do?

Anyone of you plan to email Datzentertainment? I think I will.

Guest Eliana.Bando

I completly agree with minniejungle! I will not be able to go there, but thinking about other eels who might be, Datzentertainment probably is understimating fans and artist. It sounds like we are nothing! It´s ridiculus...