Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest Strawberii

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/t...3jpg.jpg<--- Black Engine BTS pics :wub:

^I love oppa's feet! :)

credit dcinside

I'm so happy that doremi is out on CB already! I hope subs will also come out soon! :D I can't wait to watch it! :w00t:

I agree, when i saw this picture of Jang oppa's feet i couldn't help but giggle :lol:

YAYYYY!! I'm so pysched that doremi is officially out, i just hope it gets subbed soon then i'll be SUPAMEGAFRAGILISTIC happy.

I was so excited I was telling my whole family and they were like wtf?? O_O
haha that's hilarious

and i would probably do that too

, last time i tried to talk about jang keun suk oppa with my mom she saw his picture and ask if it that was a girl or boy and i was like WTF?! :crazy:

P.S. Congratulation on being Jang Keun Suk's soompi girl!!! :lol:

I'm so jealous, you better watch out

:ph34r: lol jk

Guest DongBangBoys

haha that's hilarious

, last time i tried to talk about jang keun suk oppa with my mom she saw his picture and ask if it that was a girl or boy and i was like WTF?! :crazy:

LOL OMG my dad and mom say that all the time! Are they boys you like or girls?? I'm like....asdkjaldkaj they're all boys! They're just..really pretty boys? Then it gets awkward and I just leave the room. LOL

Thanks!!! I don't even know how I got nominated! Newlili is an awesome person! <33

LMAO I'll watch out. I think everyone is going to kill me once Mama Jang approves.

:blink:

Guest newlili

hah ha ha ... Dongbangboys is sooo excited (: Calm down gal (: . I nominated you because it seems like you understood JGS he he .. I saw your post the previous day said like " he was sinlge but he wanted to date .... he was a growing up man with lots of hormones " ....he he ... Then the next day, JGS was drunk and he posted a message like " I want to love someone, I want to date someone ..."

Is that coincidence ? (: . that was why I nominated you gal Dongbangboys

I"m so excited as Doremi came out today also . Cheer up!!!!! JGS fighting!!!!!!

I have a very big smile right now gals !!!!(:

Guest DongBangBoys

hahha ... Dongbangboys is sooo excited (: Calm down gal (: . I nominated you because it seems like you understood JGS he he .. I saw you post the previous day said like " he was sinlge but he wanted to date .... he was a growing up man with lots of hormones " ....he he ... Then the next day, JGS was drunk and he posted message like " I want to love someone, I want to date someone ..."

Is that coincidence ? (: . that was why I nominated you gal Dongbangboys

I"m so excited as Doremi came out today also . Cheer up!!!!! JGS fighting!!!!!!

Lmao! I know it was really freaky...he wrote that the next day, maybe he really did see my post :ph34r: I was just thinking of me when I wrote that. LOL if I was him and not being able to even date girls I'd be so sad and depressed. I'd be so lonely just working and working all the time. I totally understand him. PLUS I'm like 3 months younger than him, yo! We connect maannn!

I'm such a doof~ :mellow:

Guest jjinxx

I agree, when i saw this picture of Jang oppa's feet i couldn't help but giggle :lol:

YAYYYY!! I'm so pysched that doremi is officially out, i just hope it gets subbed soon then i'll be SUPAMEGAFRAGILISTIC happy.

haha that's hilarious

lol, Geun Suk is sooo cute that he's pretty!!! XD i remember watching Hong Gil Dong and more than a million times when he appeared onscreen as Chang Hwi i would explaim " SO PREEEEETYYYYY!!!"

loool! cuz he really was really so good looking! and in that one clip where he' plays as a girl and where he kissed a guy he acted as a girl so well! lmao!

congrats on pages 100 and 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaay!

omygod, thank you for the Doremi link! augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there aren't any subs yet huh? if anyone gets permission to upload it anywhere please try to add subs! >< i'll be eternally grateful! (i've been waiting for this day for so long! eek!) finally get to watch my favorite story! with Geun Suk oppa! gah....*dies*

thanks for all the pictures! such a great way to come home from school...into Jang Geun Suk world! :rolleyes: loool!

JKS FIGHTING! EELS FIGHTING! This thread is moving fast. =D

The starnews article seems like they're just taking his message and quoting it.

Not sure if this one have been posted yet.

I think this is when he was in Australia and Bali, respectively.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2278/249535...e82c3db9e_o.jpg

2494533123_fdbf67fd8a_o.jpg

Love this one. I think it's been posted before. Pretty everything.

Credit: JKS's cyworld

hot picture! thats a favorite of mine too! *drool*

lol, is it weird that i feel blessed to be alive on the day that Doremi dvd is released? i'm such a weirdo! >< X]

Guest softshellcrab

080515lf7.jpg

he looks like ki bum in this picture. actually when i see ki bum i thought he looked a bit like geun suk. agree agree?

Guest silkpaper

Lmao! I know it was really freaky...he wrote that the next day, maybe he really did see my post :ph34r: I was just thinking of me when I wrote that. LOL if I was him and not being able to even date girls I'd be so sad and depressed. I'd be so lonely just working and working all the time. I totally understand him. PLUS I'm like 3 months younger than him, yo! We connect maannn!

I'm such a doof~ :mellow:

awww thats so cool though...that and you being nominated...plus you're not too much younger than him :( jealous dood :vicx:

lol, Geun Suk is sooo cute that he's pretty!!! XD i remember watching Hong Gil Dong and more than a million times when he appeared onscreen as Chang Hwi i would explaim " SO PREEEEETYYYYY!!!"

loool! cuz he really was really so good looking! and in that one clip where he' plays as a girl and where he kissed a guy he acted as a girl so well! lmao!

congrats on pages 100 and 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaay!

i understand how you feel...those long hair and bangs and the liner just made him look so seductive even though he barely cracked a smile in the whole

series .____.

so happy that this reached over 100 pages and i can't wait till we've finished with his birthday project :) really want him to know how much fans and support he has...im almost done with his birthday card eek :wub:

WHOOP WHOOP! this calls for a celebration! the long awaited doremi is finally out on dvd! i can definitely get the original now. yippeeyaiyay! maybe with this release, they will speed up the release of happy life

he looks like ki bum in this picture. actually when i see ki bum i thought he looked a bit like geun suk. agree agree?

agree! but i think it goes the other way round for me, cos i know of ki bummie's existence before geun sukkie's

kumiko.. please do. i can't use MU or CB cos i'm behind a proxy and now that the show is released i don't think i can sleep til i watch it. i'm counting the minutes til i arrive home this 26th so i can download to my heart's content..

Guest Strawberii

I KNOWWW!!! I thought it was just me and that i was going crazy :wacko:, in many scenes when they shoot him at an angle i would think "omg he's really pretty" and then i felt awkward for liking him bc of how girlish he look in hong gil dong at first but soon i got over the whole pretty thing and now i stalk this thread and his cyworld everyday :ph34r:

Haha it's ok i feel the same way about doremi coming out, it actually made my day!! :sweatingbullets:

i'm such a loser

Just like how i have huge framed collages of Jang Keun Suk on the wall next to my bed and i keep telling myself how Jang Keun Suk is the first person i see when i wake up and the last person i see when i go to bed.

I can't believe i'm saying this, it's SO EMBARASSSING! :blush:

Lmao! I know it was really freaky...he wrote that the next day, maybe he really did see my post :ph34r:

woah that's supa weird; Jang Keun Suk is DongBangBoy's stalkerrr! :vicx:

Yesss! I always thought that they looked alike and i heard they were going to be in a series together soon (Timeless) or whatever but it's not confirmed yet

Laiyiwen; thanks for the new goodies, i can always count on you to spoil me with jang Keun suk's smexiness photos :w00t:

EDIT:: I edited this post a lot because there were so many errors in here that it looked like gibberish so sorry if there were any confusion

Guest bunnybunny

i think jgs has similar looks to certain ppl. like for the black engine one he looks a lot like jo in sung

and in that one picture with the desk where he has red hair he looks like lee hong gi

but jgs is wayy better looking than kim ki bum imo ^^ but it shows he can pull off diverse looks ^^~

Guest jjinxx

yeah, he definitely looks good in a lot of different styles! >< lol i'm kind of jealous! lmao

but we all benefit muchos from his versatile look...? gak, can he get any hotter! plus i love how sometimes he looks like a cute lil boy but can transform into such a hottie! XD

Strawberii, lol yeah i was thinking to myself - hm, does this mean i have a thing for girly looking guys? lol!

someone here, please help us... we can't download doremifasolatido movie from megaupload.

for those who already watched the movie, can you upload the movie on mediafire or any free file sharing website?

we would appreciate it!! T_T (oh no, im crying now!)

we can't watch the movie coz it's file format... codec code I think.

please eels, pretty please... we wanna watch the movie so badly it hurts we can't download it. T_T *breaksdown*

Guest newlili

someone here, please help us... we can't download doremifasolatido movie from megaupload.

for those who already watched the movie, can you upload the movie on mediafire or any free file sharing website?

we would appreciate it!! T_T (oh no, im crying now!)

we can't watch the movie coz it's file format... codec code I think.

please eels, pretty please... we wanna watch the movie so badly it hurts we can't download it. T_T *breaksdown*

What program are you watching? Did you join all files together yet ? It should be 700 MB.

I watched it on JetAudio or media player classic. (windowmedia may need more or update the codecs) . You can DL the Jetaudio program by google it , the link in there.

One more trick to watch the parts of the movie is: after you DL all parts 1 to 7 like: .001, .002, .003 .... just add .avi behind each file and then watch it on Jetaudio or Media player Classic. But by this way you cannot fast forward the movie at all, only media player classic let you fast forward though.

Be patient, some members will ask for permission and upload the files on mediafire.

Btw, the movie has happy ending (:

What program are you watching? Did you join all files together yet ? It should be 700 MB.

I watched it on JetAudio or media player classic. (windowmedia may need more or update the codecs) . You can DL the Jetaudio program by google it , the link in there.

One more trick to watch the parts of the movie is: after you DL all parts 1 to 7 like: .001, .002, .003 .... just add .avi behind each file and then watch it on Jetaudio or Media player Classic. But by this way you cannot fast forward the movie at all, only media player classic let you fast forward though.

Be patient, some members will ask for permission and upload the files on mediafire.

Btw, the movie has happy ending (:

I only watched the first part... I used VideoLan VLC player.

but when I tried to open the 2nd to 7th part, it won't play.. T_T

I only slept 3 hours, (yes, im excited to watch the movie) and im really really pissed off that it won't play on VideoLan.

anyways, did Eungyu lose his memory from car accident? did they show it in the movie?

Guest newlili

They showed nearly everything (: , and I think the movie is a bit too long for teenagers to seat through more than 2 hours . It was a long movie, and they edited it through the life span of nearly 3 years I think .

JGS is very eye-candy , oh my ... I watched it 3 times already . He sang 4 songs total .

They showed nearly everything (: , and I think the movie is a bit too long for teenagers to seat through more than 2 hours . It was a long movie, and they edited it through the life span of nearly 3 years I think .

JGS is very eye-candy , oh my ... I watched it 3 times already . He sang 4 songs total .

really? aww... T_T I'M REALLY EXCITED now. *bangs head to the keyboard*

anyway, the video already have .avi

should I rename it doremi.avi.005.avi??

im downloading jetaudio program now, I tried my media player classic but it won't open the file, it says it cannot render file. T_T *kill me*

Guest newlili

yup! just rename like that!

But if you can join all of them together , why not? It should be 700 MB total when you join them .

Ok wait, a minute, I'll find and upload a program for you to join.

Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4R6TR03

Do not rename anything when you join the files , let it be : .001, .002, .003 and so on ...