Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest lazypoochie

^ hahas i like the song too but the person singing it sounds extremely weird.

i turned it on for my cousin and she was like "whoaa that sound like a gay guy singing [no offense]" his voice jsut sound so kiddish but extremely high.

Thanks for the translations bunnybunny ;)

Hey eels! Found this vid on YT

(credit yeonhee12)

It's oppa and Jang Na Ra... probably from nonstop 4? A flashback? Cuz I hear some narrations... It's funny! :lol: Oppa's wearin a wig..hehe...

Puahahhaahha!! Lols. I love this video.. it's hilariously adorable! they're both so cute!!

and i cant' help to see his awesome hairstyle!! lols

Link DL for songs that JGS sang in Doremi movie

http://www.mediafire.com/?1yybgl2abj2

If you cannot hear it with window media, you have to hear it with JetAudio program, link DL as follow:

http://www.download.com/JetAudio-Basic/300...cdlPid=10783427

thank you thank you.. Hehe.. after seeing

JGS's face light up in the Movie during the part he sees her

I can't listen to the original.. it's just not as good as when JGS sings.... That's my ULTIMATE FAVOOORITE part of the whole movie.. and also the

part where he kinda remembers..

Guest anf322

where did you guys d/l the doremi movie? did all the mediafire links worked? can someone repost? i tried some of the links but it says invalid.

thanks in advance! lately i've been reading the fanfic of doremi. =D i'm waiting patiently for the subs, but for now, i just want to d/l the movie first.

^ oh they didn't work for me either.. if the situation is not rectified by monday 5pm GMT, i'll dl from cb/mu as soon as i touch down and reup as soon as i'm done (with permission of course)

chaegyeong: batteries not allowed because its considered and might be considered as liquid stuffs especailly if something happen when it melts that causes chemicals..its been tight to send things to korea now.

I don't think i will bring to plane because I will delay my trip to go see my cousin in labour too. I tried sending something before with batteries last month, and it got rejected. So i dont suggest ppl to bring batteries. anyway why u want battiers O_O dont tell me u really going to give....................THAT?! i think depending on country

xling: jang keun likes Jangeo eels lol he thinks we are like that

err, not ................'THAT' (the one i originally had in mind). cos bits of it might get damaged during posting. so i went shopping these few days for gifts for everyone back home, i came across something else which is of a similar concept. but it's way smaller. catch is there's 2 Lithium buttons included. so i guess scratch that then. but the original idea doesn't include batteries. oh something else caught my eye but it has one Li button included. what if i remove it first? u don't approve of my gift ideas, mama jang? :sweatingbullets:

u guys must try those eels if u haven't. they're surprisingly yummy

actually, at HGD' comic, the character of Chang Hwi is death at young,

but at this drama, the director wanna explore the idea of keeping CH's character alive, as a coldheart man and wanna take revange to his brother.. ^^

what about the original book? does chang hui exist in that? cos yi nok didn't i was told. i asked this in the HGD thread but cos it moves so fast, i lose track cos i don't check it as religiously as i do with this thread. besides, i haven't been in that thread since the drama wrapped up

I LOVE HOW THIS THREAD WORKS... everybody shares and loves Jang Geun Suk as much as everyone else. Great going guys!

Soompi Eels Rock Big Time!

Guest kiss the rain.

newlili thanks so much for the JGS songs from Doremi!!!

I already have the Jeong Jun Il version but I like the JGS versions more hehe...

my favourite song from the OST is Full of Sunshine (:

the song is really catchy~ does anyone have the lyrics/translations for it?

thanks in advance XD haha

btw, I was thinking of making some JGS banners and sharing it with the soompi eels.

would anyone want to use them if I made them? XD

Guest tuchee11

Mornin eELs! :D

I'm still downloading DoReMi on CB... Hopefully it will finish just in time when the subs come out... I'll go crazy if I'll watch the movie without it! :lol: Thanks for sharing the translations & links guys! ;) I really get confused with song titles... LoL! but I love the "nanana" song and the one with "only for you"...the JGS cersions... Haha! I can forget song titles :sweatingbullets:

0-00.jpg

dckeunsuk

kiss the rain., sharing it would be really nice :) Soompi eels would love it ;)

Soompi Eels Rock Big Time!

I'd totally agree on that! ;) I never thought there'd be so many who'll join the project... It's like there's 40+ participants... I think that's a lot already and oppa would really be happy :)

edit:

has this been posted before? I've naver seen this one... This was way back 2006...

061206_fangirl_img02.jpg

dckeunsuk & as labeled

Guest newlili

Chaegyeong: Prince Chang Hui did not exist in the original novel written in 16 century . However, the original book showed that the King and Hong gil dong were in really good term : They were kind of friends . After pointing Hong gil dong as a prime minister, Hong gil Dong got bored and asked the King let him resign. Hong gil Dong left to other country and built his own kingdom . He also sent people to visit the king sometimes .

I was kind of hopping the drama story like that . Happy ending!

Guest SillyYun

Thank you for the patience.

Special Thanks to kje_chocolate for timing and SE7ENsyuhja for spot editing

JANG KEUN SUK EELS WITH SE7ENsyuhja and kje_chocolate...

DOREMIFASOLASIDO English Subtitles:

doremihf9copyin7.jpg

DL LINK: doremi sub.rar - 0.03MB

2nd DL LINK: Doremifasolasido sub.rar

3rd DL LINK sendspace: Doremi sendspace esub

Unzip it, srt file in it.

Someone please post this over at d-addicts or kloofy, thanks.

Guest Unrequited

Thank you chaegyeong, sillyYun, and ldh-ldw lover for the welcome, :D

I feel very.. well, welcomed. Haha, ^^"

Um, there was something I was curious about-

I was searching crunchyroll.com for a few things, and suddenly I saw Jang Keun Suk's profile-like thing, and in its' description it says: Actor Jang Keun Suk has now become a new singer. He recently signed a contract with JYP Entertainment after his performance of a Rock star in his new movie. He released his first single called Black Engine with one track on the single.

I thought that it was just a CF, like Hyori's Anycall-- ??

Guest butterflyprincess

my favorite doremi songs are "full of sunshine," "nanana~ song," and the "dragon song." jang geun suk is my favorite singer even though he's not officially one. i just love his voice and his extraordinary guitar skills! he's soooo talented.

WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! subs are out!!! THANK YOU SILLYYUN AND TO THE EDITORS AND TIMERS!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D

Guest tuchee11

Um, there was something I was curious about-

I was searching crunchyroll.com for a few things, and suddenly I saw Jang Keun Suk's profile-like thing, and in its' description it says: Actor Jang Keun Suk has now become a new singer. He recently signed a contract with JYP Entertainment after his performance of a Rock star in his new movie. He released his first single called Black Engine with one track on the single.

I thought that it was just a CF, like Hyori's Anycall-- ??

hi unrequited! new here too? welcome to the thread fellow eel! :) I think the one who wrote that had some misunderstanding... It was really for the CF only... It was kind of a special album for the CF... He did not debut as a singer...

Momma Jang! OMG! :w00t: You're just right in time! Thank you so much for posting up the subs! Gaaaaaaah! Totally a BIG thanks to you and to your team! You've really worked hard for this so everything is much appreciated... I'm gonna go and watch now! :D *hugs Momma Jang*

edit:

ab731994.jpg

ermmmm... pointed shoes :ph34r:

credit dckeunsuk

Wooaahh!! Mama Jang with SE7ENsyuhja and kje_chocolate...!! THANK YOU!! *wave* :lol:

finally doremi sub is out!... :w00t:

i really wanna watch the correct subt of this movie, coz our subt [indonesian subt] doesnt good enough and sumtimes un-understandable @_@

niway, thanks a lot Yun! :wub:

tuchee, thanks for the goodies dear.. <3

Guest DongBangBoys

EEEEEEEEK

Mamajang! Thanks for the subs!!

I'll dl it tonight and hopefully get to watch it tomorrow!!

THANKS AGAIN to all who helped with the subbing process!!

Guest SillyYun

Unrequited: Besides that JKS also has a song called Lets get down..DOES ANYONE HAS IT?????? SHARE PLEASE muahahhaha

JGS@celebration party after the Andre Kim fashion show 4/22

ei080423153zc1.jpg

you can kind of see him at the very left hand side

ei080423154ry1.jpg

credits: as tagged, leedahae.ifensi.com/bbs/

p,s: plz let me know if they've been posted

Guest Medea

Silly Yun! You are a translating goddess!

Thanks very much to SE7ENsyuhja and kje_chocolate as well. ^_^

I've already watched it but I have friends who do not understand korean and I'm sure they will be making use of the subs!

Guest aca6nisa

^ oh they didn't work for me either.. if the situation is not rectified by monday 5pm GMT, i'll dl from cb/mu as soon as i touch down and reup as soon as i'm done (with permission of course)

chaegyeong: I'm also having same problem, I can't download.

Thank you for the patience.

Special Thanks to kje_chocolate for timing and SE7ENsyuhja for spot editing

Wowwww..Finally....

Thanks to MamaJang, kje_chocolate and SE7ENsyuhja.

I really can't wait to watch his latest movie. ^_____^