Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

But of course the reason why I want more people to join because I hope the more, the chances of him posting some replies will be higher. But no matter, what it is.. 100% GUARANTEE CHOP OFF MY HEAD, he will get the stuffs.

I hope he at least looks at our presents..

and That's one guarantee!!

Lols, i'm sure you'll sure get them into his hands.

Guest SillyYun

DO NOT POST OR TAKE THIS OUT OF SOOMPI, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF NOT I WILL HUNT U DOWN NAKED!

Credits: SillyYun, Jang Keun Suk

I recorded it because of Eels and specially maymay requested :)

keunsuk210508.amr - 0.22MB

In case u cant dl it there..dl here

Click above to dl to hear his voice mail..use REAL PLAYER or something to listen or put in ur phone

the first two words i couldnt have time to press record..hope u gurls understand..anyway the first two words I missed out is "ANNYOUNGGGGGGGGG"

I shouldnt do this because I called too many times today T_T and his voice message is so long today..

anyway he said adios and did he say OH richard simmons? is that him or someone else? my ears are going deaf as my age is going upwards haha! Plus..he said dont worry and take care etc..etc..

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT!

Guest twister

kyaaaaaaaa!!~~~ i just called tt number!! :w00t:

OMG!~ mama Jang! i thought he just talked to me!! haha LOL ~~~...........oh my.. his voice........... :w00t: :w00t:

thank you for the number, you are a good omma :lol:

eh, i dunno how to record from the phone @@

will wait you to share it, dear..thank you! <3

silent, we hope you are fine now...^^

tuchee, glad you come back. thanks for those awesome goodies :wub:

:w00t::w00t::w00t: OMG!!!

I called it too.....it sounds JKS is talking to me....his voice is so so sweet... :P:P:P even though i don't really ????

Thanks for giving us this crucial info hahaha

I felt so happy while JKS was talking to me. :D:D:D

I love this thread so much!!! It is my daily Vitamin :sweatingbullets:

Guest SillyYun

I think all of u here still quite young

I really shouldnt post the number

I dont want anyone of u to waste money because its expensive

Im afriad some of u will get bills later and regret

so every now and then

mama will try to post the recordings of his voices

so please

dont waste money

if u want to waste

get him presents or letters

Guest kiss the rain.

hi, i'm new here... fan from canada!!

ahh I don't think I can call the number so thank you so much for the recording~

his voice is :wub:

DO NOT POST OR TAKE THIS OUT OF SOOMPI, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF NOT I WILL HUNT U DOWN NAKED!

Credits: SillyYun, Jang Keun Suk

I recorded it because of Eels and specially maymay requested :)

keunsuk210508.amr - 0.22MB

In case u cant dl it there..dl here

Click above to dl to hear his voice mail..use REAL PLAYER or something to listen or put in ur phone

the first two words i couldnt have time to press record..hope u gurls understand..anyway the first two words I missed out is "ANNYOUNGGGGGGGGG"

I shouldnt do this because I called too many times today T_T and his voice message is so long today..

anyway he said adios and did he say OH richard simmons? is that him or someone else? my ears are going deaf as my age is going upwards haha! Plus..he said dont worry and take care etc..etc..

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT!

aaarghh..... thank youu mama!! *hugs & kiss*

hohoho... i dont need to call anymore. :wub:

hee~...he did said tt 'bad' word @_@... then.. adiooss!!.. as he is in Spain ^^

Guest SillyYun

so it is him??

i thought it was someone else

haha he must be having fun

hes even learning adios

LOL thats spanish right? I guess next he will speak german or french or chinese haha

wow jang keun multi lingual man! hahaha!

omg

Guest tuchee11

Thanks for sharing Momma Jang! Gaaaaah! Can't call that number cuz my parents are gonna kill me! :( Yeah, he seems to be enjoying work even if he's tired... I'm really happy to hear his voice :wub:

49dfdcf5.jpg

dckeunsuk

Guest SillyYun

oh my god look at how tiny his legs are

he must be super skinny

hes thinner than me by alot haha

i wonder whats his current weight now

nice shoesssssss

he loves canada :P

Guest twister

Thanks SillyYun for doing the voice record :D

I am glad he is having fun there and he is happy!!!

Hopefully, he will have a great time in this trip even though he is still working over there.... B)

Relax ! Relax! Relax! Keun Suk

Show your eels more great jobs!!!! Go Go Fighting !!!:D

Guest anf322

ya if u hear please share in mediafire file or something with us cos some of them wont hear..

anyway "passed Spain, Germany, America, after that, the last destination will be Paris in France and Shanghai in China" according to article it was that..

so i guess hes going germany next..but isnt it very weird? US> go back europe france?

I think he has been to US already then now in Spain,Germany,Paris?

Not sure..the chain is weird..

anyway i guess he will be in France next week

if that's the real order, it does make sense. he might go to NY, as it's closest from Germany, only 5-6hrs. if he flies from NY, on the way back, I guess it's doable to drop by Paris, then China.

Mama Jang, thanks for the clip. He does sound like he's having a blast. I only understand bits and pieces from his msg! I can hear him asking how to say Hi in Spanish, and Goodbye.

Maybe he'll speak some English when he's in the US. hehehe..

Because JKS is into photography, I was thinking about sending him photos from where are you from??? Just an idea. Maybe just one photo to represent where are you from?

I think I'm going to do a collage of some sort for him. As I am also into photography. I don't know what else to give him. Pictures would be nice I think.

Guest phinphim

Silly Yun: Will we prepare a special gift togrther? Like pic of each member's picture oe the place each member living? If yes, please tell me becasuse I will send my letter and my gift next week.

btw, so many news about him. so many things to read. Thanks for all!

I thought that almost members in this thread come from Asia. but that's a big mistake.

Wow! The first time I feel joyful because I make mistake.

Guest jjinxx

i think someone asked for lyrics. It's not the ost version but the

version thats floating around online with jgs singing. if ppl want it

romanized or translated i'll do it or if someone else wants to they can.

장근석 - 기다리는 시간

살며시

두 눈을 감으면

어느새

내게 떠오르는

그렇게도

잊고 싶었던

너를 부르는

나의 노래

기억하고 있니

우리 함께 했던

행복한 시간들을

기다릴수 밖에 없는 나

아무말도 할 수 없는 나

널 바라보면

눈물이 흘러

사랑할수 밖에 없는데

잊는것 보다

아픔이 내게

더 쉬운데

돌아와 줄 수

없는 거니

-----------

장근석 - 햇살가득히

오늘도 햇살 가득히

너의 빛은 내렸어

너의 미소는 내 하루를 더 채워주고

조금은 우울할듯한

아픈 하루 마저도

너로 인해 모두 치유되는 기분인걸

이모든건

Only for you

내 하루를 잊게해

My love

언제나 곁에

with you

그대만 있다면

어떤 일들도

I do

oh! is this Full of Sunshine??? X] i love his version! could you translate pls? many thanks!

and does anyone know the title and translation for the other song in Doremi? the one with the girl singing "nanananana..." i really really REALLY like that song - it was what caught my attention when i watched the trailer and that was before i was obsessed with Geun Suk! (OMG) lol

i watched Doremi without subs - i still liked it even though i didn't know what they were singing...but i agree with people when they said it was rather choppy...and waaay short! 0.o it took a long time to load on the sight i was watching so it took a while to finish but overall it felt so short - like the events came and went so fast! :crazy: but gosh the actors were great, specially oppa! :blush: he was a great Eungyu! i thought he played Dummy Eungyu great too! X] it was a very dramatic scene when they were recreating the concert...! gosh, i can't wait to rewatch with subs! *whoo*

SillyYun thanks for translating his messages! they're so cute!

Guest Unrequited

Hi- I'm rather new here so, . .. ^^"

Since people tend to say where they're from..

I'm Korean, who's from England, but is currently living in Canada..

And, I would like to participate in 근석's birthday event. ^^

^ unrequited welcome! PM sillyyun so that she adds ur name to the list

Then it was a cap....

and then i thought: he must have like a million of those

chaegyeong: OMG, WHO IS THIS KID?!!?

I wanna be his youngest fan......T.T

aw.. too bad. there's an eel younger than u.. :D i really thought u'd win the youngest eel title. i don't know who she is either but word is she's a 'niece' and she wants to marry him.. LOL! pretty advanced for a 7 year old eh?

u could still get him that. like mama jang said, he seems to wear the same ones over so maybe he doesn't have as many headgear as we think..

silenthappiness: are u ok? hope u're better now

mama jang: because u mentioned that batteries aren't allowed.. does this mean u're handing the box of gifts personally? not via fedex/dhl? cos the baggage ban is only applicable to passenger aircrafts, but u can still check them in if they're in their device or in the original packaging. it's only if they're loose that u must put it in ur hand-carry. most of my gift ideas require batteries but all < 8g Li definitely. i guess i could remove the batteries if they're included but i'd rather not cos it will look like it's not brand new (or i've tried it out first 8D)

Guest jjinxx

wow, he's going so many placeS!!! wish i got to see him! >< but it's nice that afterwards he'll be getting a break. it's crazy how busy some people are!!! keep it up Jang Geun Suk!!! <3

haha, i watched that interview subbed! it was cute how they asked and he said his youngest fan was his niece and she wants to marry him! sweeet!

Guest supErnova1114

chaegyeong: gaaahhhh....I can't believe i just lost my title to a 7-year-old...>____< nooo i want to marry him too...!! XD

I just went over Geun Suk's schedule and boy, is he busy!! ^^"

he's going to spain, the US, and some more countries huh?? =]

i hope he comes to CA and holds a fan meet!!