Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Hi - I'm new to this forum. Saw JGS in Hwang Jini then YAB and didn't realize he was the same person . . . then watched his other dramas and movies - what a great character actor.

Sorry for my ignorance but can you tell me why are JGS fans called "eels"? And what is "Cri"?

Eels in Korean is Jangeo, which also means fans of Jang. That's why we're called eels. At one time, Keun Suk said eels is is favorite because eating it gives him energy. Just like his fans giving him energy... something like that.

Cri is from critical. It's a Korean forum internet lingo. But the way Sukkie used it is to emphasize something (different from the way other people used it actually). When he says thank you cri, that means thank you so so so much. *that's the explanation someone gave at the official website... :P * When the Korean fans corrected him, he said it's because he liked to use it that way... as a secret code between him and the eels... :D

Guest miniejungle

hey guys

i decided to reup all 8 parts of the subbed ep of champagne

for those interested

:)

love you Cecilia! :) i missed out the first part so now my collection is complete! weee!! thanks cri cri!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6pNha1-lg

:lol::lol: WONDER WHAT WAS THE QUESTION... SOOOO CUTIE SUKKIE M♥M♥!!!!

the question was "what's your telephone number"? : :lol:B)

Notice from Tree J (Mar 10, 10)

제목: Sales of Singapore Fan Meeting Tickets Consigned to Tree J.

There's new update about Singapore FM at both datz website and official website.

This is from Datz:

Tickets at:

$250 - Fan Meet (Priority Seating) plus Fan Sign

Limited to 100 Tickets in Total

- 20 for Sponsors

- 20 for Jang Kuen Suk Official Fan Club (Handled by Korea)

- 10 for Overseas Fans

- 50 for Public Sales

For Overseas Fans, the first 10 to email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com on 13th March at 9am, will be entitled to purchase these tickets.

Overseas fans can pay for their tickets via a bank wire transfer to Datzentertainment (Singapore).

Details will be provided in the confirmation email.

*Each email is entitled to purchase 1 ticket only

*Each person is entitled to purchase 1 ticket only

$168 - Fan Meet (Free Seating)

Limited to 1,100 Tickets in Total

- 50 for Jang Kuen Suk Official Fan Club (Handled by Korea)

- 1,050 for Public Sales

*Each person is entitled to purchase 4 tickets only

-----------------------------------------

OMG... my heart is thumping so hard it must not be healthy. Ohtokaji? Should I do it through the official website, through email or go to Singapore and get in line? Which one gives me the better odds? :huh:

thanks soyabeans and shiro for the notice. i logged in first thing in the morning and was like :o:o:unsure: what should i do??? how am i gonna fight with thousands of eels out there for a mere 30 tickets???? :( die, surely die!!!! :tears:

worse come to worse... have to purchase normal tickets... but then i'll be super far from him... ottoke??? :wacko:

liverw: eels - is translated from the Korea word Jangeos - that's what he called his fans...

cri: his favourite word at the moment, short form of critical but to Sukkie he just meant it as an exclamation! :)

Guest kia_pika

There's new update about Singapore FM at both datz website and official website.

This is from Datz:

Ticket Launch

13th March (Sat) from 9am till 12noon

At IMM Shopping Mall, Jurong East, Singapore

*Free Exclusive Poster for every ticket purchased

Fan Sign

23rd April, 5:30pm at IMM Garden Plaza (3rd Level)

Fan Meet

24th April, 6pm at Rock Auditorium (Suntec)

Tickets at:

- 20 for Sponsors

- 10 for Overseas Fans

- 50 for Public Sales

For Overseas Fans, the first 10 to email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com on 13th March at 9am, will be entitled to purchase these tickets.

Overseas fans can pay for their tickets via a bank wire transfer to Datzentertainment (Singapore).

- 1,050 for Public Sales

Overseas fans can book through Datzentertainment.

Kindly email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com

The one from official website stated that there will be a 20 tickets for sale online for official (i.e. paying) members only. So if you're an official member, you might want to make your way there to check it out.

OMG... my heart is thumping so hard it must not be healthy. Ohtokaji? Should I do it through the official website, through email or go to Singapore and get in line? Which one gives me the better odds? :huh:

Hello eels! :) Its my first time to post here but been a fan for long already..:)

I am so glad that they are selling tickets online..:) I emailed them (Datzen) already about this concern but I am just wondering if you would know if,

1. how many normal tickets are up for grabs online? is it limited as well?

2. how long will we receive the confirmation email?

Because I asked a friend in SG to queue for me to buy tickets, so I am just wondering which way (online or queue) would ensure me to have a ticket. If they will be sending the confirmation early, at least I can tell my friend if she still needs to queue or not.

Thank you sooo much shiro for the information!!! :)

Guest jaimejgs

i read some where here that jks mother mention that she really likes psh and that their houses just 5 mins of drive but after te drama psh keep a distance from jks as she s too into her role in yab so fears that she will fall for jks.

but why do they need to kp a distance if like then like lo dont bother about what other said. but if i were her i ll kp a distance too as i tink if she is too into her role which mean that the 1 who she like is htk n not the real jks so if it s like that then i think better keep a distance.

From a fan account, she said that during the press conference, Keun Suk was asked about his mom liking Shin Hye. He answered that his mom really likes her and that they live 5 minutes away from each other. Then he said that they had to keep their distance in order to help her get out of her YB role, but now they are contacting each other because of future opportunities to work together again. And during the FM, he mentioned again how his mom likes her and that they live 5 minutes away, how she is a womanly girl and they might work together in a cf in the future.

Sooo....hmmmm...why would he keep bring this up twice in a row?

This is from Datz:

Thanks Shiro for the heads-up!!

Wow..now it's Cri .Cri...cri....all the way..in the normal usage way...ie CRITICAL....CRITICAL !!!

Time to do the maths...1/10 or 1/20 or 1/50..??

Hello eels! :) Its my first time to post here but been a fan for long already..:)

I am so glad that they are selling tickets online..:) I emailed them (Datzen) already about this concern but I am just wondering if you would know if,

1. how many normal tickets are up for grabs online? is it limited as well?

2. how long will we receive the confirmation email?

Because I asked a friend in SG to queue for me to buy tickets, so I am just wondering which way (online or queue) would ensure me to have a ticket. If they will be sending the confirmation early, at least I can tell my friend if she still needs to queue or not.

Thank you sooo much shiro for the information!!! :)

I assume you're not from Singapore? If that's the case, then to get the normal ticket, you could just email Datz on March 13 at 9am. They didn't say how many is allocated for online ticketing. I don't think it's limited; the limit is just one person can only buy 4 tickets.

Since the time of the online sales coincides with the normal ticket sales, if it were me, I would just order it online. The chance is, by the time you get your ticket online, your friend would be in queue already. The battle for the normal tickets holders starts on the day of the fan meeting for getting as best seats as possible. This Saturday would be the battle for VIP tickets... :lol:

I'm getting nervous by the minute... ohtokaji? >.<

Guest kia_pika

I assume you're not from Singapore? If that's the case, then to get the normal ticket, you could just email Datz on March 13 at 9am. They didn't say how many is allocated for online ticketing. I don't think it's limited; the limit is just one person can only buy 4 tickets.

Since the time of the online sales coincides with the normal ticket sales, if it were me, I would just order it online. The chance is, by the time you get your ticket online, your friend would be in queue already. The battle for the normal tickets holders starts on the day of the fan meeting for getting as best seats as possible. This Saturday would be the battle for VIP tickets... :lol:

I'm getting nervous by the minute... ohtokaji? >.<

Yep, I'm not from Singapore, I'm from Philippines. Ooohh I didn't catch the 9am information for online. I was thinking of emailing them at 12am on Mar 13. Haha! So that would be 9am SG time, of course, right? Oooh I have to synchronize my time then. Even if its just the normal tickets, I am feeling nervous that it will be sold out in minutes! Whew!

Haha yeah I agree on you re: the battle. If I just have more money, I would be battling for the VIP as well. Haha! Goodluck to you all who are going to go for the VIP! :)

Oohh lastly, I have another paranoid question, I suppose if I buy online, they wouldn't require to wire the money within the day or the next day, right? Because it's a weekend and there's no bank! O_o

Thanks again!

Guest JKSbyul

Sooo....hmmmm...why would he keep bring this up twice in a row?

i hope they will be doing YAB seaon or part 2 :D;)

@ kia --- i've read it is one ticket per e-mail only... good luck

and to all other eels trying slash buying and going to singapore fm-- good luck ~ cri!!!

fighting...

This is from Datz:

Ticket Launch

Fan Sign

Fan Meet

(Sorry for cutting your post)

Just wanna ask, does anyone know where exactly in IMM will the tickets be sold? O: (they once mentioned on the website that "Thereafter tickets will be available at the Customer Service at level 2" so it sorta implied that the tickets won't be there at the customer service on the 13th... )

I'm kinda worried since the SHINee fans will all be there. And IMM only opens at 10 am! O: (the sale of tickets starts at 9am?!?! )

Thanks in advance.

sorry if these questions have been asked - i did back track but uh, i got a little confused O: rather inexperienced in this kind of thing i got a little worried thinking about the shinee fans (who knows, maybe a few hundred out of the 3000 fans watched YB and are rich enough to carry a few hundred dollars out O: ) and the organiser didn't reply to my email! :x

Guest Bloomflowers123

This is from Datz:

Ticket Launch

thanks for the update shiro! ;)

now i'm worry how am i able to fight for the 50 VIP tickets..

i thought if i could not get the vip, i will go for the normal ones since there will be like 1050 chance than 50!

Just wanna ask, does anyone know where exactly in IMM will the tickets be sold? O: (they once mentioned on the website that "Thereafter tickets will be available at the Customer Service at level 2" so it sorta implied that the tickets won't be there at the customer service on the 13th... )

I'm kinda worried since the SHINee fans will all be there. And IMM only opens at 10 am! O: (the sale of tickets starts at 9am?!?! )

Thanks in advance.

I have the same question as you, i have already tired to email datz about it(1 week ago) and had not received their reply even till today!

and yr right there will be fans there to buy shinee albums, what weird was the mall open at 10am and yet they are selling at 9am?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yay finally my jgs's asia fangoods t-shirt is shipped out today!

What does Keun Suk's FM have to do with shinee's fans? *confused*

anyway, found a huge video clip of the TW FM. It's 105 minutes long!! And it has a downloadable link too.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=727527249

Uh, there will be a crowd of people (based on what happened the other time when SHINee had a fansign. there were more than 3000 people i think.) - the 3000 fans who got the queue number and the fans who aren't part of the 3000 fans who got there in time but are trying to buy the album as well. It would be quite 'chaotic'.

Who knows, maybe out of the 3000+ fans, there are a few hundred of them who watched YB and are rich enough to carry a few hundred dollars out to buy the FM ticket too O:

edit: @ shiro401 - oops! if i posted 2 minutes later you would have been the one who topped the page! O: sorry!

Guest kia_pika

(Sorry for cutting your post)

Thanks in advance.

sorry if these questions have been asked - i did back track but uh, i got a little confused O: rather inexperienced in this kind of thing i got a little worried thinking about the shinee fans (who knows, maybe a few hundred out of the 3000 fans watched YB and are rich enough to carry a few hundred dollars out O: ) and the organiser didn't reply to my email! :x

Hi Yellowreign!

Im sorry for my question (no idea at all), but howcome, Shinee fans will be there at IMM also on the ticket launching?

And yeah, datzentertainement isnt replying to my email as well re: the online ticketing. Im just getting paranoid and wants to clarify somethings. I even called Angela of Datz but she can't understand my question and keeps on telling me that the information has been uploaded on their website. I just finished the call because its getting expensive (im from overseas). hehe.

I am really worried on what would be the better way to get the tickets.. yay! Anyway, hoping all of us will be successful. :) I wanna seee himmmm!

Guest Bloomflowers123

Hi Yellowreign!

Im sorry for my question (no idea at all), but howcome, Shinee fans will be there at IMM also on the ticket launching?

because shinee is invited to the Singapore Entertainment Awards on the 13th March, they are also having a showcase on the 14th.

the showcase limited to about 3000 fans and you just have to purchase their new album inorder to get to the showcase.

the album is selling at IMM & same time too

so like what yellowreign say, there will surely be chaotic!

Guest mandalaywith

Hi :)

Update to JKS Taiwan FM Media News My Cap Vod&captures

Jang Keun Suk Taiwan FM CTi Tv(中天電視) E-News 娛樂山寨姬

by mandalaywith@ soompi

Youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KdU02LiIOY

My Daum Blog Player

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/17949265

Youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU3Mjg1Njk2.html

a0109543_4b98c0af6705f.jpg

More Cap will update :rolleyes:

because shinee is invited to the Singapore Entertainment Awards on the 13th March, they are also having a showcase on the 14th.

the showcase limited to about 3000 fans and you just have to purchase their new album inorder to get to the showcase.

the album is selling at IMM & same time too

so like what yellowreign say, there will surely be chaotic!

It will be chaotic, but then it will be two different lines. And since it will be at the same time, the fans will have to choose which line they want to be a part of. That's why I didn't see the problem... :D But then I have never been in IMM before, so I don't know what the situation over there is like.

Will there be a clip of interview with TTV later on? :D

06583fd0ddacf6353bf3cf07-1.jpg

Guest poko_poko5000

This is from Datz:

Ticket Launch

Fan Sign

Fan Meet

Tickets at:

- 20 for Sponsors

- 10 for Overseas Fans

- 50 for Public Sales

- 1,050 for Public Sales

Overseas fans can book through Datzentertainment.

Kindly email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com

The one from official website stated that there will be a 20 tickets for sale online for official (i.e. paying) members only. So if you're an official member, you might want to make your way there to check it out.

Thanks Shiro for the information about the ticket selling.

I think, there have 1000 tickets so you will definitely get a normal ticket. If you cant buy the ticket online so I can help you to buy it at the IMM.

But I dont understand this:

Fan Sign

I never heard about the fansign :|

How can we have his signature?

Is he going to sign for the whole 1000+ eels :o

And again, why it is IMM Garden T^T

The last time FT Island fansign was exactly THERE!

I hope it's not some idea from HongKi again :D

Guest psychogin

Thanks Shiro for the information about the ticket selling.

I think, there have 1000 tickets so you will definitely get a normal ticket. If you cant buy the ticket online so I can buy it for you at the IMM.

But I dont understand this:

I never heard about the fansign :|

How can we have his signature?

Is he going to sign for the whole 1000+ eels :o

And again, why it is IMM Garden T^T

The last time FT Island fansign was exactly THERE!

I hope it's not some idea from HongKi again :D

the fan sign is for those fans holding the limited $250 tix---50 sold at IMM on sat at 9am, 10 for overseas fans sold by datZEntertainment through email on a first come first serve basis and the final 20 for jks official website fans sold by tree j( which wld apparantly cost more than the $250 price becos u have to add the remittances cost when u wire the money upon being successful for the first 20 when u post on the free board on 13 march starting 9am Korean time)