Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest JKSbyul

MOre pics from DC Gallery

acad5e82c4872b960cf4d29a.jpg

fellow eels.... thank yoy so much for all the posting s and updates!!! cri!!!!

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THE VIDEO CAM HERE IS WHAT THE FANS GAVE FOR THE NEW YEAR??? HHHMMM IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONE POSTED HERE IN SOOMPI ONCE... MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO DOCUMENT HIS EXPERIENCES EH??? WELL, IT IS JUST A THOUGHT... LUCKY FANS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE GIFT (IF THIS IS THE ACTUAL ONE) HE IS REALLY USING IT...

GOOD LUCK TO SUKKIE!! FIGHTING!!

Guest neogogochan

do you all know what makes him sooooooooooo different from other artists??? He's such a CHARMER and I mean it in a good way!!! you see that BIG SMILE of his and it just melts everyone's hearts!!!

no matter where he is, i mean even at the airport he won't fail to WAVE at his fans and give them that charming smile of his!

i don't think he would even pout if he's feeling under the weather...

i really agree with you about Sukkie. It's something I've noticed about all his coverage, not just his smile but the quality of it. He really looks pleased to see his fans everytime, even when he s obviously tired. He always seems like a cheerful, fun loving person ready for a laugh and a joke. It makes it so easy to love him! :wub:

I too hope he never changes!

I pray for the success of his Taiwan show. Oppa Fighting!!!!

Guest poorocker

Praying super hard that we can see some TW FM pics as the last one in Korea ...

So curious what he would wear, and what he'll show.

It's going to be a sleepless night (in NYC, USA) ... :wub:

Guest FatimaPio

do you all know what makes him sooooooooooo different from other artists??? He's such a CHARMER and I mean it in a good way!!! you see that BIG SMILE of his and it just melts everyone's hearts!!!

no matter where he is, i mean even at the airport he won't fail to WAVE at his fans and give them that charming smile of his!

i don't think he would even pout if he's feeling under the weather...

i guess i'm trying to compare it to most recent airport pics of 2 other artists i've watched very recently (last night and this morning), there was one that was just shown in a FanCam here at LAX(los angeles airport) he only waved a couple of times, he even didn't seem want to come out of the immigration area it seemed and this was when he was already inside the waiting van outside the airport. (i think he was one of the member of a famous group that will join in the michael jackson tribute or something?)

the othe one we all know as the other part of ANJELL who landed in Manila the other day, i've seen the FC of his group at the airport and i didn't even see him wave nor smile (he seemed totally different from what i pictured him in YB or bts, i was a little disappointed i think)...tsk tsk tsk...., don't get me wrong, i like the guy a lot, and i'll give him the benefit of a doubt by

thinking that the flight must have been very tiring?)

i didn't intend to bash or anything i was just comparing how totally different GS is with his fans...he really seem to care a lot for his fans wherever he's at and he shows it by giving them a little bit of his time to stop and chat so they can take his picture and say a simple Hello...

that's all...

I also loved the one who was in Manila especially in YAB and saw him on a TV show promoting their concert. Maybe he has just a different personality. But when I think of JKS and the way he treats his fans, I always think that this guy is really something or has something special. That's why he is very much loved everywhere. And yes, of course, with that smile, who does not? Still, there is warmth from him that I feel when he talks to his fan or actually anything under the sun in interviews.

I am so hoping and praying that JKS will not change. More success and eels' love-filled Taiwan FM!!!

So looking forward to the videos and pictures of it!!

Guest miniejungle

that's what i like about Sukkie: he never fails to greet his fans enthusiatically... whereever he goes. that is the best i can imagine an artist could do. i really don't like to see those who put on a distance face or a haughty look and pretended not to see their fans waiting for them patiently. anyway he's coming all the way to TW for the fanmeet right, so the main purpose is to meet his fans! he should be happy doing that! :)

so the bag is Mulberry... :) thanks candiilicious and shiro! still it's an expensive bag alright! my baby boy has expensive taste neh! :D

anyway, just to give an update to international eels who are keen on attending Singapore FM. I've emailed Datzen together with other eels, and their response so far is possitive: ticket distribution for international fans are being sorted out. I'll update here if they have any good news. Keep our fingers crossed and pray hard for this to happen yah, my dear eels?

thanx for all updates

add arrival pics in taiwan

691ffm.jpg

look at the crowded

o0qlpx.jpg

2iupys7.jpg

2zel2bt.jpg

156rfjk.jpg

and this his bedroom @ Sherwood hotel **not sure..It just my opinion ~~as I have seen it in baidu**

3013uxs.jpg

263fy34.jpg

2le0z91.jpg

credit : baidu+ felz @lautanindonesia + Mz_Hyunki@keunsuk.co.nr

there are vids in yt ;):P

[Fancam] 100306 Incheon Airport To Taiwan (1)

[Fancam] 100306 Incheon Airport To Taiwan (2)

[Fancam] 100306 Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan

[Fancam] 100306 Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan (2)

[Fancam] 100306 Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan (3)

[Fancam] 100306 Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan (4)

credit : Kul82014@youtube

edit :

wow shiroo..I have just see the pic your post above...thanx for sharing

Guest neogogochan

thanx for all updates

add arrival pics in taiwan

look at the crowded

and this his bedroom @ Sherwood hotel

credit : baidu+ li + Mz_Hyunki@keunsuk.co.nr

there are vids in yt ;):P

credit : Kul82014@youtube

edit :

wow shiroo..I have just see the pic your post above...thanx for sharing

@mz_hyunki@shiro@jksbyul and other fab eels contributing content to this thread!

Wow thanks for all these amazing by the moment updates eels!!! The next best thing to being there!

I think there is no doubt that Sukkie is loved in Taiwan! What a big welcome @ d airport! Lol!!! (Love the Cri sign!) Lucky girls!

Taiwanese Eels Fighting!!!!

So sweet the fans that showed up at the incheon airport to say "bye cri!" back to him too! Cuuuuuuuute!!!!

Have a great show today Sukkie!!!

ps. Is that really his bedroom? O.O

@mz_hyunki@shiro@jksbyul and other fab eels contributing content to this thread!

Wow thanks for all these amazing by the moment updates eels!!! The next best thing to being there!

I think there is no doubt that Sukkie is loved in Taiwan! What a big welcome @ d airport! Lol!!! (Love the Cri sign!) Lucky girls!

Taiwanese Eels Fighting!!!!

So sweet the fans that showed up at the incheon airport to say "bye cri!" back to him too! Cuuuuuuuute!!!!

Have a great show today Sukkie!!!

ps. Is that really his bedroom? O.O

I think it's a sample of the type of bedroom he's using. Or maybe the room he's assigned to and they took pics of it before he arrived. The reason is because there's no personal things, no luggage, just empty room... :)

More pics of today's afternoon event

cr. baidu

9a0a15971893a17ed0135e25.jpg

201ebfd2fcd29dbaa1ec9c26.jpg

Guest miniejungle

wow shiro and Mz_huynki thanks for the photos and clips... the crowd was amazing for airport greet!!! 500 people??? that is half the size of S'pore FM already, hic!!!

i wonder who took pics of his hotel rooms... surely not SUkkie right? :P nice room... i love the bed!!! big enough for 2, not one though ;)