Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Baeksang Award voting translated by Muse @ Cri J

The foreign instruction of ARS : BaekSang Art Awards Voting Sequence

(I refer to the original msg of 木槿霓 in freeboard and 나비효과 in member board)

The charge of this service is 300won per 30seconds (except phone call charge and tax)

And there is a limitation of MAXIMUM charging over 100,000won..

If you don"t know exactly, please call 001-82-70-8270-3425.

(but I don"t know they have a counselor who can speak foreign languages... T^T)

까만팬더 told me that she spend 8min 30sec for 10 votes of one call..

(That"ll cost around 5,000won per call)

Dial 001-82-60-900-4000

After getting through, you can hear the introduction in Korean..

After hearing beep sound..

when first hearing the sound like No.1 or No.2, dial 2

when second hearing it, dial 1 (for Movie part)

when third hearing it, dial 1 (for Man"s popular award)

when forth hearing it, dial 1 (for searching the list)

(and then you"ll enter to vote for the most popular award for artist

JKS"s number is 18)

when you hear No.18 JKS, dial 18 *

If you heard only the name JKS one more time on the other side,

YOU SHOULD dial 1 for confirming.. and then you"ve voted successfully.

(If You hear another name (not KJS), YOU SHOULD dial 2 for cancelling...)

If you heard the names of all nominees again,

please try again and dial 18* again until you hear No.18 JKS..

If you did vote right,

then you"ll gonna hear

"영화부분 인기상 장근석 이태원살인사건에 투표하셨습니다." in Korean.

(YoungHwaBuBoon InKiSang JangKeunSuk ITaeWonSalInSaKeunEa TwoPyoHaShoSepNiDa)

And then the voice will start from the first again..

you can repeat the steps again and again : Dial 2-1-1-1-18*-1 in order...

(You can vote 10 times in one call..)

The upper voting is for Just Movie Part (role for Phearson in "Itaewon homicide case")

================

If you wanna vote for Drama Part,(role for Hwang TaeKyung in "You"re Beautiful")

The sequence if 2-2-1-1-19*-1

Please do your best!!! ^0^

=======================

ps) Actually we Korean eels are voting for Moive Part , because it has much more the change of winning..

suddenly hearing black engine's "Let's go baby!!" in my head... :lol:

Guest jm33_babe

"And the weight is 2300g. So we cannot send it by small packet.

(Small packet can be sent within 2000g.)

Therefore, you have to add shipping fee as below;

(You already paid USD14.82 for shipping fee)

1) EMS Premium : 87.06 (+USD72.24)

2) EMS : USD60.00 (+USD45.18)

3) Parcel Post : USD44.35 (+USD29.53)

Please select 1 method and pay additional shipping fee.

After check your reply, we will handle your order."

:angry: :angry:

Hi daily_tofu

i also received this email from dvdheaven... good thing i check the spam box or else i would not have read it.

what did you do? did you pay the additional shipping fee? how?

thanks.. your help will be highly appreciated...

jm33_babe

@Shiro : waahhh ~ Thank you soo much for the info dear ~

so, we must make a call to vote right?

and no online voting oh?

sorry, i bit confuse.. huhu.. >_<

Guest newlili

@Shiro : waahhh ~ Thank you soo much for the info dear ~

so, we must make a call to vote right?

and no online voting oh?

sorry, i bit confuse.. huhu.. >_<

No voting online for BaekSang award 2010 because you have to pay for voting, so a phone call to the main office, or when you vote by phone they'll charge your phone company.

I'm glad this year Geun Suk is nominated in both movie and drama categories. We hope he'll win something.

Thank for giving us a tip for voting sis Shiro .

I'll vote for him.

Eels and sukkie fighting!!!!

btw, anyone know when the voting will be ended ?

@newlili

I paid Innolife US$46 for shipping for 1 copy of the D-cut DVD Box set ( $36 -> USA is in Zone 4 +$10 for the tube). The email was sent Feb. 12.

NZ is Zone 3, right? Zone 3 is $30 +$10= $40....correct me if I'm wrong that you're from NZ.

Thanks Kittiwan, I'm from MA, and I didn't get any email from innolife for extra info about additional shipping fee . I'm worried that I won't get any extra goodies like you .

Well, let's wait and see then :mellow:

Guest newlili

Repost form Soompi News, credit to deka_if@soompi

Jang Keun-suk warns of fan tour ticket fraud

2010022610063174819_1.jpg

Korean actor/singer Jang Keun-suk [Y-TREE Media]

Korean actor Jang Keun-suk, set to kick off his fan tour in Asia next month, has asked fans to watch out for bogus tickets for the event.

"We heard from the company organizing Jang's fan meeting in Taiwan that several fans had bought tickets for the event through online ticket sites and fan cafes but never actually received them," Jang's agency Y-TREE Media said on Friday.

All 2,500 tickets for the "2010 Jang Keun-suk Asia Tour in Taipei" on March 7 had sold out however, in just three hours of going on sale earlier this month.

"Tickets for Jang's fan meeting in Taiwan have sold out completely and there is no secondary seller so there is a high chance that the tickets bought through someone other than the event's organizer are fake," Y-TREE emphasized, adding fans for extra caution in purchpurchasing tickets for his remaining tour.

The actor is set to visit a total of four countries till May for his Asia tour which also includes China, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Jang made his debut in the entertainment industry as a model at the early age of five. He has appeared in several dramas such as "Beethoven Virus" and "Hong Gil-dong."

Last year, he played the role of an eccentric lead singer of idol group A.N.JELL in TV series "Minamishineyo."

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest gracelwf

Thank you all for the wonderful translation, links and gifs.... you made my day :D:D . Had a good time reading and getting to know KS better.

wow! the korean fans really shower him with alot of gifts....too bad we are at another country. The food will turn bad before it even reaches him keke

@daily_tofu: hope you get your DVD soon :)

thanx for all updates...esp shiro and newlili

hmm about voting him in beaksang..omg so we must make a call and no online voting..

it's seem really hard :huh: :huh: btw fighting for genseuk eels ;) ;)

hope the same newlili's wishes ..hope he'll win something in there

btw share this

TK as doll

very cute doll :D

46ad1cc774eb7be8d000600.jpg

c061548d98a2ba26b21bba0.jpg

446c2bf3bc1cf8ff0b46e00.jpg

e14847595efa571e2934f00.jpg

TK and minam as doll ^_^

f03e3738df9478c6b311c70.jpg

fd716e54c2f65e60574e000.jpg

credit : baidu

[2010.02.21] Jang Keun Suk - 2010 HanYang University New Lion King Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1TYHLxU2o

cred: raine@youtube

and I'm happy now..

YAB is airing here in one of my TV local in my country, Indonesia ..exactly Banjarmasin city with chinesse dubbing **OMG I'm really shock with the dubbing** ~~ their real voice is better than their dubbing voice >_<

Guest miniejungle

hahah, !@#, i think we are thinking along the same line.

tofu, i got the link from amesy, thanks both! :)

shiro, thank you for posting the instruction on how to vote. Over at JKS's official FB, he also asked us to help vote ( i was wondering if it's him or it's the member of the FC who is the admin for his FB... anyone knows?)

ms_hyunki, the dolls are soooo pretty!!! doesnt look exactly like TK (i find the dolls a bit too feminine for TK's character) but still very pretty indeed. gosh, YB merchandise are gonna milk us dry... :(

i'm still waiting for my YB dcut... sooooo slooooowwwww....

Guest daily_tofu

Hi daily_tofu

i also received this email from dvdheaven... good thing i check the spam box or else i would not have read it.

what did you do? did you pay the additional shipping fee? how?

thanks.. your help will be highly appreciated...

jm33_babe

jm33_babe

i called them up and asked why i'm be charged so expensive. the webmaster picked up the phone..did you get an email from Park Su In (according to my very little knowledge of hangul)? that's her.

so she promised me to take a look at it again... BUT.. on the other hand, she did tell me (in english... surprisingly good enough for me to understand :p211 ) that she doesn't know what is inside the box, it is quite big and she cannot open the box and it's just not dvd.. we MIGHT get the goodies too...

I asked her to just fold the poster and i don't need it, but it's already inside the tube and nothing she can do about it. although the box is quite big, the overall weight it's still 2.5 kgs, so I'm not supposed to be charged with usd 60 (google 'ems korea').

So 1 hour after i called her, she replied me and told me i live in zone 3 and the EMS charge is usd 40. i think i live in zone 2.. but whatever.. calling korea cost me usd 4.. so another call, i don't really get to save anything.

so whatever.. i can't wait anymore :P so I just paid.. and now my dvd has touched down in my country :P

hope my explanation helps :)

Heads up on the Baeksang Award.

Currently, Sukkie is no 4 on the drama list. He got 4.47% of the vote. T.T

Number 1 is Jung Yoon Ho for Smile, You. Number 2 is Lee Seung Gi for Brilliant Legacy. And number 3 is Kim Nam Gil for Queen Seonduk (Don't quote me on this... my hangul reading skill is very minimal... :P )

And he's number 1 in the movie list!! :D He got 39.21% of the vote so far.

The voting would be closed on March 23.

To see it for yourself, make your way to DC Gallery

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&a...page=1&bbs=

Guest newlili

Mz:: don't for get to PM me dear. I'm glad you're watching YAB on your local TV, even it's dubbed.

Shiro: phew!!! Thanks for your info. Geun Suk 's getting really tough competitions in both Categories. I decide to vote for him in the Movie category instead .

I 've catched some of his pics with snow while the place I live is snowing hard today. :) . I like snow though, it's beautiful :)

Yet, to Sukkie while filming Hong gil Dong, it was so cold and harsh because he could not put warm clothes on while filming

1717774.jpg

1717792.jpg

1717797.jpg

credit: minclub on pic

Heads up on the Baeksang Award.

Currently, Sukkie is no 4 on the drama list. He got 4.47% of the vote. T.T

Number 1 is Jung Yoon Ho for Smile, You. Number 2 is Lee Seung Gi for Brilliant Legacy. And number 3 is Kim Nam Gil for Queen Seonduk (Don't quote me on this... my hangul reading skill is very minimal... :P )

And he's number 1 in the movie list!! :D He got 39.21% of the vote so far.

The voting would be closed on March 23.

To see it for yourself, make your woay to DC Gallery

[url="http://gall.dcinside.com/list.

i think he should get the drama one as he become so popular because of yab and yab has given us an enjoyable time, i wish to vote too but on phone it ll be hard ba as i cant understand korean language n hw to pay lor the charge?

Guest newlili

@aili: The drama category is really tough this year dear. We got many main actors from hit drama rating over 30% like Iris, chuno, queen Seoduk, shining inheritant, god of sudy ...and many more.

We need to focus on what potential % Geun Suk will get the award . If we focus on both, he won't get anything for sure.

If we focus on 1- the movie part, he might get it . I wish him luck , sukkie ah!!

In 2008, he beat the famous actor who got over 10 million ticket box office in movie category, and won Best hot actor of 20 choices.

I want the history repeat again. :P

He got over 40% of votes on movie category so far, I hope it will keep this pace !!!

Guest jojopita

Q: does anybody knows where I can watch ya shim man man season 2 w/ jang geun seuk (ep 2) w/sub? i've been looking for it for awhile but no luck... pls..pls..pls? thx u!

ps: i've seen ep 1, but no luck w/ ep 2

Guest newlili

@Olianea: The instruction for voting is as below, BaekSang Art award voting though phone only:

Baeksang Award voting translated by Muse @ Cri J

The foreign instruction of ARS : BaekSang Art Awards Voting Sequence

(I refer to the original msg of 木槿霓 in freeboard and 나비효과 in member board)

The charge of this service is 300won per 30seconds (except phone call charge and tax)

And there is a limitation of MAXIMUM charging over 100,000won..

If you don"t know exactly, please call 001-82-70-8270-3425.

(but I don"t know they have a counselor who can speak foreign languages... T^T)

까만팬더 told me that she spend 8min 30sec for 10 votes of one call..

(That"ll cost around 5,000won per call)

Dial 001-82-60-900-4000

After getting through, you can hear the introduction in Korean..

After hearing beep sound..

when first hearing the sound like No.1 or No.2, dial 2

when second hearing it, dial 1 (for Movie part)

when third hearing it, dial 1 (for Man"s popular award)

when forth hearing it, dial 1 (for searching the list)

(and then you"ll enter to vote for the most popular award for artist

JKS"s number is 18)

when you hear No.18 JKS, dial 18 *

If you heard only the name JKS one more time on the other side,

YOU SHOULD dial 1 for confirming.. and then you"ve voted successfully.

(If You hear another name (not KJS), YOU SHOULD dial 2 for cancelling...)

If you heard the names of all nominees again,

please try again and dial 18* again until you hear No.18 JKS..

If you did vote right,

then you"ll gonna hear

"영화부분 인기상 장근석 이태원살인사건에 투표하셨습니다." in Korean.

(YoungHwaBuBoon InKiSang JangKeunSuk ITaeWonSalInSaKeunEa TwoPyoHaShoSepNiDa)

And then the voice will start from the first again..

you can repeat the steps again and again : Dial 2-1-1-1-18*-1 in order...

(You can vote 10 times in one call..)

The upper voting is for Just Movie Part (role for Phearson in "Itaewon homicide case")

================

If you wanna vote for Drama Part,(role for Hwang TaeKyung in "You"re Beautiful")

The sequence if 2-2-1-1-19*-1

Please do your best!!! ^0^

=======================

ps) Actually we Korean eels are voting for Moive Part , because it has much more the change of winning..

suddenly hearing black engine's "Let's go baby!!" in my head... :lol:

More of Sukkie with snow ;)

1717701.jpg

1717791.jpg

1717795.jpg

credit on pic, miclub

Guest JKSbyul

i tried to vote but i dont know wer to clik can yu tell me please

pls click on the box above the number three then click on the purple box (appears like a ballot box) then a korean prompt will appear, just click ok. to vote again, click on the yellow box (will take you to the main part) then do it all over :)

fighting!!

It's a long weekend here, so I had time to learn how to sub a video (and it's wayyyy harder than I thought when the instructions look so simple... :lol: ) I know zip about Korean, so I timed it according to the Chinese sub.

The translation was done by ploinkypink several days ago... :D

Olive TV - Part 1:

Olive TV - Part 2:

Annyeong~~

Edit//: OMG!! Looks like there'll be A.N.Jell notebooks..

Version 1

ec682edc5fbc1d6094ee37c.jpg

4dcdc6d7825a4cf051da4bc.jpg

5eacd779793ceac00ad187c.jpg

9ac00a28c96db419d42af1c.jpg

6c17643a4664def6d56225c.jpg

ebea201d4c01063e304e15c.jpg

Version2

fa2b15fee08e52c9fc037fd.jpg

4131a6f67791f3edf2d385d.jpg

188c14e8a48ea7e7d539c9d.jpg

ce29dcebec34b00bb80e2dc.jpg

2430143f68f9aaf39f3d62c.jpg

77a2de39f48358de15cecbc.jpg

779183dd7a875a27495403c.jpg

@miniejungle, amesy, JKSbyul, staryu, Eliana.Bando, you're welcome..Glad to share the link with you guys :) I'm hoping Seukki can win an award although he has to compete with many talented actors..

@Mz_Hyunki, you're welcome..Btw, thx 4 the gifs and pics..Hmm, i'm too busy visiting other threads, but i'm not forgetting Seukki (of course!) since he's also my favorite actor.. :) Miss you too MZ ^_^

Later~~

@aili: The drama category is really tough this year dear. We got many main actors from hit drama rating over 30% like Iris, chuno, queen Seoduk, shining inheritant, god of sudy ...and many more.

We need to focus on what potential % Geun Suk will get the award . If we focus on both, he won't get anything for sure.

If we focus on 1- the movie part, he might get it . I wish him luck , sukkie ah!!

In 2008, he beat the famous actor who got over 10 million ticket box office in movie category, and won Best hot actor of 20 choices.

I want the history repeat again. :P

He got over 40% of votes on movie category so far, I hope it will keep this pace !!!

but i still hope that he will get the drama 1 as i think he really deserves it as i am a dramafreak and i have watched many dramas last times= but recent years i get bored with the dramas as not many catch my attention even those with highly recommended 1s i wAtched a few eps then stopped there but yab has really stirred up my interests in watching dramAs again, and yab s so successful is because all casts esp jks n psh did a very great performances.

but i know what you mean by focusing on the possible one so that he ll most probably wins something.but hor after voting how do we pay them for the voting charge? i did read the instructiion by shiro but still cant understand so pls help.... if not any1 in sg who are voting can i xfer the charge to you then you help me to vote can? please......