Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest ohoctopus

Yea, the price is exorbitant.

I am having 2nd thoughts about it now...

But how many times will he come to SG?? Probably not in the near future >_<

No autograph for the normal ticket though ahhh~

What autograph? Only VIP seater can gete autograph? Serious?

Any Singapore eels interested to join in to order the hoodie? I still got one more slot left.

(Each Person Pay SGD66.60) Extras will be refund upon collecting of hoodies

I will be using EMS Shipping mode as I think its much safer den parcel since it only SGD 1 - 2 dollars different.

M(90 size: Chest 54cm / Total length 65cm)

L(90 size: Chest 57cm / Total length 70cm)

Guest jaimejgs

The notice in Japanese is for the upgrading privileges of Japan FC members. Basically, Japanese fans also wanted full access to the Korean FC. The list includes Japanese FC members who are now "upgraded"/full members also in the Korean FC. I don't know if they had to pay extra for it though. But the Japanese FC fees cost a bit more than the Korean one to begin with. The last part is just a set phrase in Japanese saying "thanks for waiting for so long". But in this case, the phrase fits the situation, because Japan FC members have been complaining about this since they first heard that JKS was also going to put up Cri-J. THey were also complaining about the "lack of service", that's why the notice ended that way.

So if I join the Japanese fanclub, I will have the same access as the Korean fanclub members?

@hannah, hehehe, I completely agree with you. Those pictures are in the past, now is the present and I hope he's with *ehem* cannot mention it here. :P

Guest gracelwf

thanks karrenstar and miniejungle for the translation and video :D:D :D

Saw from Datz Ent's website that they'll be posting details of the ticket sale soon. My eyes will be glued to there.

Guest neogogochan

Btw, I love that pic!! His hair is so cute!! :lol:

Agreed!

Thanks so much karen and miniejungle! Gonna listen to bonjovi now. happy, happy^___^

If he don't come to sg, u can go seoul and attend his events. Which do you prefer? You would end up paying more ---Air tix, Accomodation + expenses. It would cost more than SGD1K just to be there.

You can't compare on the prices as speed devil has replied on. We have only 1000 seats allocated. less seats = you PAY more

Right, and you have also think about the fees for building, employees...etc.

Arggh, wish I could attend this Singapore one!

Guest Eliana.Bando

@karrenstar: thank you for the sukkilicious pictures! My daily vitamins! Love everything about his style in them and his beautiful, mischevious smile of course!!!

@ploinkyploink: first time translation? Wow, what a great job! b^^d thanks to you we r another step closer to our Sukkie who is "thirsty" for interaction with his eels! (Glad he's thirsty cos we can never get enough of him either^^)

@eliana.bando:welcome to the forum and to becoming an eel!! I know what you mean cos I'm from far away too (Nigeria). If you want to give a gift may I suggest joining the project going on at Sears blog?

here is the link: http://lovesears.blogspot.com/ a bunch of us international eels are putting together a gift to be given to sukkie at the Singapore FM. You can read all about it on the blog and decide if you want to join. Also meet some more cool eels! ^^

Anyong haseo, neogogochan!

Thanks so much for your reply! I´m really glad for your clue! I´ll go surf into the blog and think about a great, great, great gift to him!

And folks! OTTOKAJYO!? I MISSED THE INSCRIPTION TO HIS OFFICIAL WEB SITE (jangkeunsuk.co.kr) FOR TWO DAYS OF DELAY in join to this forum... Tree J. Co was accepting payfull registratios only untill febr.20th!!!! I missed it!! I missed it! And now, I will not be able to read his hottest news, neither his messages for fans! I´m really desapointed. My heart is aching now... But this is the life... and how it goes... Patience... I´ll wait untill next year...

See you all! Kamisamnida!!

Guest Eliana.Bando

@ karrenstar and miniejungle: Thanks so much for your update and translation! It´s make my day very very brightfull!

The pic is also great! I like his kindness way to thanks his fans all the time! It´s really great news to know that I can hear updates from you, since I missed my payfull registration...

kamsahamnida! po po po po from Brasil!

Guest kittiwan

@jaimejgs

I don't know if it is an automatic process or whether those fans had to do something for the upgrade ( like, for example, pay extra). Since I'm not yet an official Japanese FC member, I can't access the parts which are for members only, so I don't know what the details are when it comes to the upgrade. I can only read the parts on the Japanese FC site which are open to the public. All I know is from what I've read on what is similar to the FreeBoard on Cri-J

Guest JKSbyul

i believe i am going crazy... crazy over sukkie... hihihihi

just got home from work and the first thing i do? hihihi go to this site....

"i'm all about loving you..." ♥♥♥ very awesome video and lyrics... hhhmmm i hope he will sing that in one of his fm...

thanks fellow eels for the updates :)

Guest jaimejgs

The magazine with Keun Suk on the cover is 1050yen.

And the poster is the two scans that you see only his top half and his bottom half.

Sorry, I forgot who asked about the poster.

Seoul fanmeet was FREE - it is a standard for all official fanclubs. They will include one fanmeet (free) in Seoul. It is a given for the Korean fans (and overseas fans who are official members) if it's a fanmeet. The fanmeet could be big (large scale) or small.

Taiwan fanmeet has 2500 seats. Singapore FM has 1000. You go do the maths. :)

i thought the tix price was expensive cuz of Datzen Ent...

it makes sense now that you mention the diff in the no. of seats :)

i just hope that tree j co updates the site regularly

Guest daily_tofu

I am totally totally pissed!

I just got a reply from dvdheaven.. this is a total rip-off. i've bought plenty of items from overseas but this is the first time i feel like it's a total rip off.

They say the dcut dvd will be released tomorrow and they want me to make an extra payment for shipping.

"And the weight is 2300g. So we cannot send it by small packet.

(Small packet can be sent within 2000g.)

Therefore, you have to add shipping fee as below;

(You already paid USD14.82 for shipping fee)

1) EMS Premium : 87.06 (+USD72.24)

2) EMS : USD60.00 (+USD45.18)

3) Parcel Post : USD44.35 (+USD29.53)

Please select 1 method and pay additional shipping fee.

After check your reply, we will handle your order."

:angry: :angry:

Guest jaimejgs

I am totally totally pissed!

I just got a reply from dvdheaven.. this is a total rip-off. i've bought plenty of items from overseas but this is the first time i feel like it's a total rip off.

They say the dcut dvd will be released tomorrow and they want me to make an extra payment for shipping.

"And the weight is 2300g. So we cannot send it by small packet.

(Small packet can be sent within 2000g.)

Therefore, you have to add shipping fee as below;

(You already paid USD14.82 for shipping fee)

1) EMS Premium : 87.06 (+USD72.24)

2) EMS : USD60.00 (+USD45.18)

3) Parcel Post : USD44.35 (+USD29.53)

Please select 1 method and pay additional shipping fee.

After check your reply, we will handle your order."

:angry: :angry:

wow, angel, that's a little expensive. Have you seen the things that are included in with the dvd though? Perhaps because of the extra goodies that you will get, the weight increased. Did you ask if they will also send you the extras goodies: poster, calendar, photobook, etc?

Guest huongdinh

Hi everyone,

I have a brother who is studying in Sing, he confirmed that he would help me to buy Sukkie' FM ticket here. Would you mind giving me more details about where and when they will sell the tickets when you have new information, pls!!!

Thanks a lot.

Guest daily_tofu

wow, angel, that's a little expensive. Have you seen the things that are included in with the dvd though? Perhaps because of the extra goodies that you will get, the weight increased. Did you ask if they will also send you the extras goodies: poster, calendar, photobook, etc?

mee.. the one you mention is the one from innolife..

Mine is from dvdheaven.. I dont get all those goodies you mention. All they're giving me is one lousy poster, instead of 2 like promised.

EMS itself costs USD 60 from Korea. It so doesn't make sense. I import way heavier stuff from US and China for my business. We never have to pay USD 60 for such light weight item.

I just got back from ems korea, the charges for zone 3 is usd 63. i forgot. .does singapore, malay, indonesia included in zone 3?

Guest miniejungle

^^ Angel dear, innolife charges us more or less the same.. :( I paid US$40 just for postage for the dcut for zone 4. i guess dvdheaven is practising the same thing. (check the dvd site from cecilia to see if the zone they charge is correct, dear)...

i do think it's really expensive, but what can we do? our passion for YB is way too deep to bother about this charge, rite?

the thread is surprisingly quiet today even with Sukkie's update yesterday :P i guess we need a stronger dose each day nowadays huh? :)

mee.. the one you mention is the one from innolife..

Mine is from dvdheaven.. I dont get all those goodies you mention. All they're giving me is one lousy poster, instead of 2 like promised.

EMS itself costs USD 60 from Korea. It so doesn't make sense. I import way heavier stuff from US and China for my business. We never have to pay USD 60 for such light weight item.

I just got back from ems korea, the charges for zone 3 is usd 63. i forgot. .does singapore, malay, indonesia included in zone 3?

It is expensive. But you might get the DVD set earlier than any of us, since yours is confirmed to be shipped tomorrow. And for 2.3kg, you might get the same thing we do. The DVD set alone won't weigh that much, right?

What I'm afraid of is the custom tax... >.< If for hoodies, the custom tax alone is about $15, how much would it be for DVD set... >.<

@huongdinh: the ticket would be released on March 13. But we're still waiting for more information regarding where they're gonna sell the ticket. Just keep checking this thread. As soon as there's information about it, it will be posted here... :)