Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest SoyaBeans

I was browsing Sukkie baidu bar and found a pic of the elusive dad... :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=710170342

what do you think? looks like his mom or dad? :D

I think from side view, his nose looks like his dad... although his nose also looks like his mom's too from front view.

Tkx Shiro401 for sharing but i wud like to keep the vid in tt link but dunno how to. T_T so bad.

Guest blackjackVip

OMO OMO!

i'm usually not here, but i just want to show my love for my sweetheart Jang Geun Suk!

i love him <3 i started liking him on "baby and me" :)

i think he's really good looking and has a pleasant personality....

waaaaaah! *spazz*

Guest kittiwan

@cheka thanks for the info, that's what I wanted to confirm before placing my orders because didn't want to end up with practically the same thing^^ thanks also to robyntang, jaimejgs and others who answered my question.

@shiro I think he looked like his dad when he was a child. Thanks for the clarification about the autograph & usb key in relation to the FC members who went to the FM. I got mine from DVD heaven..no regrets at all. Very pretty!

Here's the link to yesasia's list of available FM goods.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/search/jang-keun...uk-en/list.html

Guest miniejungle

minie dearie: wave wave ;)

k, regarding LMH's FM in S'pore, I didn't go. But read in reports that it wasn't fully sold. there was so much space that fans who bought cheaper seats were going forward to the higher priced seats. btw, it was held at Max Pavilion, and if I'm not wrong, that place can hold about 7000.

hiiii yeeee, creamer mama!!! good to see you here!!! :wub: thanks for coming out of your lurking mode and join us, hahah. thanks for the information. i knew he held it in Expo, but didn't know it was such a big space - 7000 seats - wow, that's ambitious. but i won't mind if Sukkie holds it there... got more room for eels! B)

The Seoul fanmeet was free. :) It is one of the perks of being an official member. This is not peculiar to the JGS fanmeet. If you belong to the official fanclub of a Korean artiste, a fanmeet (always in Seoul) is usually one of the perks. Overseas fans are also welcome to attend the fanmeet; it's just that it would not really be free for an overseas fan as she would have to pay for an air-ticket + accommodation. :)

thanks speed_evil for the info... but the Japan FM was not free. Anf32 told me ticket was 100USD and it wasn't fully sold either (i almost went but could re-arrange the flight so i arrived 1 day later, sob sob!)

Xkiku, you may want to try checking this out - this is the website printed on the sticker for my memory card. I think they sell the merchandise for Sukkie - or rather, for Tree J: www.evenif.net. see if it's cheaper. dvdheaven price is steep but i guess you pay for the credibility. they are quite good.

Notice from his website about Beijing FM:

关于中国见面会的通知事项

大家好,这里是TREE J公司.

非常感谢大家对张根硕亚洲巡回见面会的关心和厚爱.

春节就要到了. 祝福大家过个开心幸福的新年.

现在向大家说明有关中国见面的事项.

这次预定在北京举行的见面由于当地各项事宜,将会延迟举行.

在下次通知之前,请大家慎重注册需交纳会费的网站及订购门票.

2月11日以后,与中国见面会有关的通知事项都将会通过官方活动代理人HS MEDIA及张根硕官方网站进行公布.

请会员们多多留意,我们将继续努力为大家呈现更好的活动.

谢谢.

google translation:

Notice of meeting will be on China issues

Hello, everyone, here is the TREE J company.

Thank you very much the root of Zhang Shuo Asian Tour will meet the care and love.

Spring Festival is coming. Wish you all a happy happy New Year.

Now to tell us about China meeting matters.

The scheduled meeting held in Beijing, all due to local matters will be delayed be held.

Before the next notification, please be careful to pay their contributions registered sites and ordering tickets.

After February 11, meet with the Chinese will be to inform the issues that are related to the activities will be through the official agent of HS MEDIA and Zhang Shuo's official website announced the root.

Members are requested to monitor the lot, we will continue to show better activity for everyone.

Just a question for international fan club members, has anyone not made payment through a Korean bank or directly in Korean won? For me, the nearest Korean bank is in another state and the local banks here don't support transfer in Korean won, only AUD or USD, so I'm wondering whether Tree-J will accept payment in another currency and have their bank convert it to Korean won.

Guest ore0_gal

Just a question for international fan club members, has anyone not made payment through a Korean bank or directly in Korean won? For me, the nearest Korean bank is in another state and the local banks here don't support transfer in Korean won, only AUD or USD, so I'm wondering whether Tree-J will accept payment in another currency and have their bank convert it to Korean won.

It will definitely be in Korean Wons - I'm pretty sure. I think you'll need to pay for a telegraphic transfer on top of the Korean Wons transfer.

Is there even a Korean bank in Australia? I only know that theres a KEB office in Sydney but I think they only do trading and stuff - and not actual banking. =(

Guest brumeux

shiro dear... you are so resourceful !

i agree that the nose looks like his dad!

i believe the bank will change the currency to korean won in the process?

like here, we pay with singapore dollar and they will tell us roughly the conversion rate to korean won.

plus TT fee also of course

correct me if i am wrong

Guest crazy_guava

crazy_guava, I think we'll have to depend on the Singaporean eels for tickets. I don't know how we are going to purchase it otherwise. It would be crazy to go to Singapore to get in line for tickets, come back home, and go there a month later for the fan meeting, right? *although if that's the only way to get it, then I would... :lol: *

shiro401, actually I was thinking to line up there...but it's too crazy. xD And may I ask question? I just curious where you from? ^^

i :wub: :wub: his pic on the memory card.... the tummy... arghh i feel like planting kisses on it already! too bad it's too small! dvdheaven is quite fast, i was expecting a longer delivery as they said it's 12-15 working days... but it reached me in less than 10 days! i ordered it on the 29th and got it today, so it's pretty fast yah? (i paid the lowest shipping cost)

miniejungle, just want to ask does korean bank charges on you? cause yesterday dvdheaven master said I don't paid enough, my stuff all together is USD193.65 add in the additional fee (bank charge) is about USD202. But master send me a mail said they only received USD172 so I have to paid more USD22. Today only they send out my stuff.

I wondering if such case happen in Singapore like Taiwan. I definitely will take urgent leave and queue up for buying the tickets. Hope they won't limit how many tickets per eels then I can help those overseas fans to buy.

xkiku, can you buy for me the ticket??? I really want to go...please~~~

Guest jaimejgs

I was browsing Sukkie baidu bar and found a pic of the elusive dad... :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=710170342

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/shi...e1096ddd802.jpg

what do you think? looks like his mom or dad? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/shi...ffd3bc7639c.jpg

I think from side view, his nose looks like his dad... although his nose also looks like his mom's too from front view.

So that's his ever elusive dad. I personally think he looks like his mom when I saw her at the JP FM. But it seems like he has his dad's nose.

thanks speed_evil for the info... but the Japan FM was not free. Anf32 told me ticket was 100USD and it wasn't fully sold either (i almost went but could re-arrange the flight so i arrived 1 day later, sob sob!)

The tickets did eventually sold out on the day of the fanmeeting. Before the start of the FM, I wanted to changed my seat, but couldn't and saw only a few seats left and there was a line. Anf322 and I were super lucky to move to a closer seat. At one point we shared a seat until we saw two empty seats ahead. Those people didn't show up. Lucky for us.

Well I hope the Chinese fans will get to see Keun Suk. Everyone should see him and spread Keun Sukkie LOVE!! Good luck to you all.

And ore0_gal, I hope we can join the FC.

Guest miniejungle

miniejungle, just want to ask does korean bank charges on you? cause yesterday dvdheaven master said I don't paid enough, my stuff all together is USD193.65 add in the additional fee (bank charge) is about USD202. But master send me a mail said they only received USD172 so I have to paid more USD22. Today only they send out my stuff.

hi crazy_guava, I paid by paypal so just entered the amount paid and it came up around $76AU (including postage). I only bought the memory card... too broke for anything else but really wanted the autograph, hahah!

jaimejgs, you were lucky to be there! i was so disappointed whhen i couldn't change my ticket :( it was peak season so no ticket available at all. so sad!

if Beijing FM is postponed... do you think it will affect the rest?? I still hope S'pore FM will be in May ... then i have more time to plan!

Guest crazy_guava

I don't have the fan club calendar, but I've seen scans of the desk one and comparing to YesAsia one, the photos are different..at least for the main pages. However, they may have still used some of the same photos, but rearranged for different months. See the comparison pic below - the left is the fan club one and YesAsia one on the right.

The calendar that show is japan fm goods... yesasia selling is kr official calendar but its so expensive. I only bought the desk+wall calendar at USD42. But till now I havent received my calendar...T T

hi crazy_guava, I paid by paypal so just entered the amount paid and it came up around $76AU (including postage). I only bought the memory card... too broke for anything else but really wanted the autograph, hahah!

miniejungle, so that's mean you are not charges by korean bank? the korean bank deducted the money from the amount that i bank in to dvdheaven.T T yesterday i went to bank to bank in USD22 after including the bank charges is about USD30. It's too expensive...T T I don't know that korean bank will charge us if we are bank in USD100++ over.

I order the autograph book as well...xD hehehe~ can't wait for that..

girls, I already send a email to Sistic to enquir regarding the group ticket ordering. I will feedback the reply once they have reply me. Hope that we have good news then everyone here can happily attend our beloved Keun-Suk fanmeeting at Singapore.

edit: heard my colleague say that different event have different rules and regulations so some might allow group booking some might not. ><

================================================================================

Regarding Cri.J Official Membership

Question I post at the QnA section

Hello Admin

May I know how long is the process for being a full member? Our group (14members)already paid the fees since last Tues (2feb2010) by Korea Exchange Bank (SG Branch) and now already 1week plus.

I am worrying that you all did not receive the money.

Reference: Receipt No. Ref 5637

From

Alice

SG Eels

Their reply are:

It takes 1 to 2 weeks, sometimes more than that.

We have to check your email one by one, and check your receipt and our account.

So it takes a lot of work and time because there are still quite many fans applying for

membership.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for you patience in advance.

Guest crazy_guava

girls, I already send a email to Sistic to enquir regarding the group ticket ordering. I will feedback the reply once they have reply me. Hope that we have good news then everyone here can happily attend our beloved Keun-Suk fanmeeting at Singapore.

edit: heard my colleague say that different event have different rules and regulations so some might allow group booking some might not. ><

xkiku, i wish they can purchase the ticket in a group~xD So that we can ask you to help us to buy right?

xkiku, i wish they can purchase the ticket in a group~xD So that we can ask you to help us to buy right?

No problem.. as long as they allow us to purchase in group, I definitely will help but I think chances of getting all for VIP seats is quite low because I don't think they will allow us to one shot book away all their VIP seats, but I will try okay? Hope u all don't mind if its not VIP seats...

@ore0_gal and brumeux - Thanks for your replies. I just wanted to check that Tree J were okay with any fees the bank will charge. Oh, I was referring to KEB in Sydney, but apart from that, there aren't any Korean banks in Australia.

---

For international eels wanting to join the fan club in the future, you can make payment in another currency equivalent to 40,000 won. This was confirmed on the JKS Q&A board. :)

Guest crazy_guava

No problem.. as long as they allow us to purchase in group, I definitely will help but I think chances of getting all for VIP seats is quite low because I don't think they will allow us to one shot book away all their VIP seats, but I will try okay? Hope u all don't mind if its not VIP seats...

@xkiku I want to get the VIP seat! I dont care how much of that... But if really sold out,then have to buy the normal seat ticket..T T but atleast I can see him. Ofcourse get the nearest place...xD Thank you so much that helping us.Muackks~

Guest miniejungle

crazy_guava, i got no bank charge cos i paid via paypal. not sure why there should be bank charge. unless you pay by money transfer?

================================================================================

Regarding Cri.J Official Membership

Question I post at the QnA section

Their reply are:

It takes 1 to 2 weeks, sometimes more than that.

We have to check your email one by one, and check your receipt and our account.

So it takes a lot of work and time because there are still quite many fans applying for

membership.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for you patience in advance.

thanks alice! i logged on everyday to check but still couldn't access members only tab... so it's actually taking up to 2 weeks for them to activate. but im glad they replied us quite soon, it should be ok!

The bathrobe flip is in this report by TvN... I think it's in 3:20-ish... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt6xRDHiibw

thanks shiro! i've saved it down now, hahaha... <_< pervie noona mode is on! B) calling amesy!!!