Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

OMG, OMG... reading your post makes me want to cry, newlili... ohtokaji? is this going to be the case for Singapore FM too? :unsure: I thought they probably provided too few tickets (like 800-1000) and that's why the tickets are sold out so quick. But 2500??? :(:( *I know I should be happy for sukkie but with this worry hanging over my mind, all I can think at the moment it ohtokaji... :P*

Guest jaimejgs

News from Naver today, just to summarize the news:

About 2,500 tickets for JKS Taiwan fanmeeting were sold out winthin 3 hours and the website for selling tickets was crashed .

http://www.hankyung.com/photo/201002/20100...10012776441.jpg

News from: http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2010020950327

So eels who want to go to FM in Singapore and China need to prepare to buy the tickets early

Wow, that's super fast! :o:o So for anyone wanting to attend his next FM, better go line up a day or two before the sale date.

Isn't that what the Taiwanese fans were doing? Great news for Keun Suk :D , but eels, better be fast or else you'll miss your chance.

Thanks for the news newlili

Guest crazy_guava

OMG!!!@@ How how how??!! I REALLY REALLY want to go for Sukkie Singapore FM...

Need help from Singapore eels...Someone could help???T T

I dont care~~I wanna go !I wanna go~wanna go~~

I second you crazy_guava. Any singaporean eels who could help with the tickets?? Pretty please?? :unsure:

There's also a chinese article about this... hopefully, the full translation would come soon.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=709711243

张根硕,台湾FM2500席全售完

演员张根硕以即将在3月3日台北国父纪念馆举行的“2010张根硕亚洲之旅台湾站”开始,在中国台湾,内地,香港,新加坡等进行四地FM之旅。

在1月7号开始发售的台湾门票,台湾当地下午12点发售开始的同时,上网者暴增使得服务器被击倒。在服务器一再被击倒之后,下午3时台北国父纪念馆的2500席全售完。

尤其是,台湾当地媒体还报道,“顾虑服务器被击倒的张根硕的台湾粉丝们,为了现场票券,即使在寒冷的天气,也在3号前就开始在全台湾张根硕FM门票的销售场所熬夜等待。”

即使在中华圈范围国家没有过正式活动,中华圈的粉丝们与参加国内FM一样,给予热烈的响应。

张根硕的所属公司Tree-J方面转达了根硕的近况,“平时就喜欢和粉丝们沟通交流的张根硕,在国内FM开始一个月之前就假日午休,每天到公司上班自不必说,甚至是熬夜一再召开会议筹划FM。而现在正为了海外FM,日日夜夜忙碌着。”

还补充道,“倚赖在亚洲逐渐高涨的人气,亚洲范围以及全球的公司到来许多广告提议。其中选择了最符合张根硕形象的产品,现在正在最终合约前夕。这广告即将在韩国以及亚洲等地区播放。”

----------------------------------------------------------------

在1月7号开始发售的台湾门票,台湾当地下午12点发售开始的同时,上网者暴增使得服务器被击倒。在服务器一再被击倒之后,下午3时台北国父纪念馆的2500席全售完。

Weird lei.. Taiwan ticket can't be start selling on 7/Jan.

Guest miniejungle

this is crazy! the Seoul FM is around 3000 fans and it didn't get sold out... somehow Taiwan FM has 2500 tickets yet sold out within 3 hours???? doesn't make sense to me at all!!!

but gosh what if it's true? how am i going to buy from S'pore? i know very likely that tickets will be sold on sistic and not on site but i really dont know how sistic can hold the site and how many fans he is expecting for S'pore. Did anyone go for LMH's FM? It's not a large scale one right?

shiro, you know which clip i'm talking about right? can you please upload it again? i will save it dwon this time, hahah... thank you dear!

amesy... you forgot Burberry! :P

whoaa!!!! thats prity fast im now seeing of waht will happen in singapore and taiwan

cross fingers for the philippines

i think this is the transalation for that

Tickets for actor Jang Keun-suk's fan meeting in Taiwan sold out in just three hours of going on sale, according to his agency on Tuesday.

Fans rushed to Taiwanese music site 'g-music' Sunday to purchase tickets for the event, initially causing the server to crash before all 2,500 tickets were sold, Jtree Company said.

A local media company had also reported, "Online, Jang's fans caused the server to go down while offline, fans from all over the country arrived at the ticket booth three days early to wait in line for the tickets."

The fan meeting is the starting point of Jang's Asian tour also set to take place in China, Hong Kong and Singapore between March and May.

Meanwhile, Jtree also added that the actor is being approached by various companies throughout Asia to be featured in their commercials. "We are currently in the process of signing with a company for an ad that will air in Korea and other Asian countries."

Jang recently held a fan meeting in Korea attended by 3,000 fans at Seoul's Olympic Park Olympic Hall last month. His fans from eight countries throughout Asia also turned up at the event.

The actor made his debut into the industry at the early age of five as a catalog model. His most notable appearances were in Korean sitcom "Nonstop 4" and Korean dramas "Beethoven Virus." Last year, he played the role of an eccentric lead singer of idol group A.N.JELL in TV series "Minamishineyo."

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

translation credit: dkpopnews

Guest miniejungle

eelsssss.... my purchase has arrived!!!! weeee...... i'm so happy!!!

i ordered the memory card from dvdheaven right, and it came in the mail today! woohoo!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9767867@N05/4343323998/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9767867@N05/4343326498/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9767867@N05/4343327610/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9767867@N05/4343326498/

omo, i had a hard time figuring out how to take off the card! :P so scared of breaking it or scratching his precious face noh!!! heheheh...

now im waiting for the d cut dvd, yay!

the tickets were sold out within 3hours!!! whoa, that was friggin fast!!

that only shows that he's well loved by his eels.. hope they can still

accomodate those who wants to attend the FM.. or they can make

it a two-night event..

hi to everyone in here! *waves*

There's a notice at the official website regarding Beijing FM.

It seems like it's been postponed, because there's disagreement with the local company in charge of the FM. There have been complaints from fans in the official website that the local company charged extra money for fans to be able to buy the ticket, i.e. have to be a member of their website to be able to buy the tickets. The notice said that they will announce this matter to the media on Feb 11.

For Chinese translation of the notice, go here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=709948481

miniejungle: how could you not save such an inspiring clip... :lol: I'll see if there's such clip in youtube. If not, I'll upload it... :)

crazy_guava, I think we'll have to depend on the Singaporean eels for tickets. I don't know how we are going to purchase it otherwise. It would be crazy to go to Singapore to get in line for tickets, come back home, and go there a month later for the fan meeting, right? *although if that's the only way to get it, then I would... :lol: *

Guest miniejungle

shiro... i thought i did save it but somehow couldn't find it!!!! :( sorry dear, must trouble you! :P

i :wub: :wub: his pic on the memory card.... the tummy... arghh i feel like planting kisses on it already! too bad it's too small! dvdheaven is quite fast, i was expecting a longer delivery as they said it's 12-15 working days... but it reached me in less than 10 days! i ordered it on the 29th and got it today, so it's pretty fast yah? (i paid the lowest shipping cost)

I wondering if such case happen in Singapore like Taiwan. I definitely will take urgent leave and queue up for buying the tickets. Hope they won't limit how many tickets per eels then I can help those overseas fans to buy.

Guest miniejungle

^^xkiku, if thats the case can i trouble you to get ticket for me too? :) thanks in advance sweetie... you're a godsend for S'pore eels!!! :wub:

those who are coordinating for the FM please update us regularly yah? thank you!

crazy_guava, I think we'll have to depend on the Singaporean eels for tickets. I don't know how we are going to purchase it otherwise. It would be crazy to go to Singapore to get in line for tickets, come back home, and go there a month later for the fan meeting, right? *although if that's the only way to get it, then I would... :lol: *

LOL. i have the same thought.. but is there anyway that we can get it online or we HAVE to line up. ): I guess i'll have to take 2 days leave to get the ticket! ahhhh!

(ze boss is gonna kill me if he sees this.)

I wondering if such case happen in Singapore like Taiwan. I definitely will take urgent leave and queue up for buying the tickets. Hope they won't limit how many tickets per eels then I can help those overseas fans to buy.

xkiku! we(and the other Malaysian eels) would need your help! :/ ahhhh! I hope you dont mind helping us to buy if they dont limit the tickets. Heh.

@xkiku, please count me in for the SG ticket buying... I want to attend real bad!!

I sound desperate right now.. I know, but I cant simply resist my precious JGS, with Burberry, bath robe, crabs, bottled water :D

Yeah, xkiku, could you count me in too? :D I must have sounded desperate... it's because I am... :lol:

I think there will be some online place where we could buy tickets, but then, so is Taiwan FM. And look what happened to that site... :lol: someone in the official website said she couldn't go through for 30 minutes, and by the time she was able to, the ticket is sold out already... :huh:

I want to vote for Singapore Chili Crabs and Pepper crabs but can't find those in the poll. Could someone please add those items into the poll, as crab is Sukkie's favourite???

thanks eels for the efforts... you gals rock!

KBS Interview translation (credit daily_tofu and lovesears blog):

A written transcipt of sukkie's part done by daily_tofu. Thank you so much.

Rep: Let’s meet the main hero, Jang Keun Suk.

Rep: What’s the theme of the FM?

KS: the theme is “Chaos”

Rep: Please explain why “Chaos”

KS: because I can show fans the many sides of me…

Rep: The fans really love your smile, why don’t you show everyone your killer smile?

KS: zanzzan~\(≥▽≤)/~~~~ (blowing a smile to the camera)

Change location, KS wearing the hoodie he designed himself

Rep: your singing is really good. Really, the singing was great, even the rap was great.

KS: not really, nah..

Rep: you should really become a singer!

JKS singing Maldeoopso live

KS: I can sing calmly now, but during the FM my hands were really shaking

Rep: Really? You’re that nervous?

KS: I can’t say it was trembling very bad, but obviously my hand should be stable, instead I don’t know why it was shaking..

Rep: The fans expose Jang Keun Suk’s secret nickname..

KS laughing embarrassingly (too darn cute ^^)

Rep: They reveal that Jang Keun Suk’s secret nick name is “flasher prince”

KS: actually when I am in my working room or in the house, I don't wear anything, I just wear a bathrobe, it’s really comfy. but once we put the music on, a few of us will become high and dancing like crazy, so I don’t know when it started, I was nicknamed “flasher prince..”

Rep: wearing bathrobe only.. under the bathrobe, there’s your XXX and nothing else, and you dance just like that??

KS: that’s right..

KS was surprised and pointed at the reporter.. “She’s imagining it”

Rep: Just now I heard him saying that, my mind unconsciously imagined things and laughed out loud.. because there’s a good thing here!!!

KS: Got excited…

Rep: That’s right.. how can you not be...

[this part a bit hard to translate.. I don’t think the mandarin translation capture what they’re really talking about…]

Rep: Please tell us your most impressive dance, there’s a lot of fans who haven’t seen it

KS: Senior Park's (don’t know the Korean name.. can find the reference) dance, the training was very tiring, there’s this step right? (KS demonstrates the steps)

Rep: We heard that you often flirt. It looks like that you can really flirt / tease

KS: no kidding, I really can..

Rep: that’s why .. so..

KS: ~~you’re gonna make me do it again and show it to everyone, right?

Rep: yes.. just now on the stage, you teased a lot.. show it to us..

KS demonstrates..

[i’m sorry I don’t understand the translation here. I thought he was saying annyong hasseo.. but I don’t think so. The mandarin said 演艺家中.. which means home entertainment, anyone out there who can help explain?]

Rep: ow.. how cute!! I hope I’m not gonna be scolded by the fans right.... [“why do you ruin our oppa’s image" ]

Rep: What’s your impression after the success of FM?

KS: when acting, even though I often face the camera expression with my eyes, however there's not enough interaction with the fans

Today in the FM, I can make direct eye contact with the fans.. it’s really great.

Rep: your message to the audience

KS: in the future, Jang Keun Suk will show more of my youth potential, even though I cannot tell you the details but I will strive to show my potential

Please follow closely watch me growing, come along with me/accompany me!

_____

omo, thank you so much for the translation! this short clip has so much info that makes me hyperventilate!!!! Sukkie's nickname is flasher prince??? :lol: no wonder in the FM clip there was a part he made a flip in his bathrobe that sent fans wild, hahahahah, and my jaw dropped too... now i know what that is all about!!!! :wub:

thanks for the translation

oh i wonder the reason why he always get cold is it because he always dance in bathrope only hahaha

Guest kittiwan

I got my Seoul FM fangoods from DVD Heaven :D

@miniejungle I didn't even try to take apart the card^^--so precious

Totally worth it, particularly when I don't think I'll have a chance to go to any of his FMs this year....unless, by miracle, he turns out to be a special guest for Hollywood Bowl^^ From a LA fan's point of view, I wish he's dating Tiffany or Stephanie or Nichkhun ^^ ( that way, he'd have a reason to go here:)

I wonder if they'll be selling the same FM goods in Taiwan or are they going to come up with something different? I hope it'll also be possible to buy if ever they plan on coming up with new goods :)

By the way, I'm planning on getting the JGS calendar on sale at YesAsia....for those of you who already received their desk/wallie from the FC...besides the format/size are the pictures different?

i thk for sg we need to buy online ba as i dont thk we can queue up at sistic to buy

and i will try to ask xkiku whether we can email to the tickets company to check whether we can buy as a group or not but no guarantee can

if really can it will better