Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Hello fello eels

we would to call the presence of JANG GEUNSUK.KEUNSUK FANS IN THE PHILIPPINES

to join us and visit the very first and original JANG GENSUK.KEUNSUK PHILIPPINES FAN CLUB WEBSITE

----> http://geunsukph.com

2ik4jcz.gif

we are hoping also the promote and support of all our co- international fellow eels

thank you so much

--------

we wikll surely particapate regarding the food project for keunsuk^^

Guest miniejungle

I want to vote for Singapore Chili Crabs and Pepper crabs but can't find those in the poll. Could someone please add those items into the poll, as crab is Sukkie's favourite???

thanks eels for the efforts... you gals rock!

KBS Interview translation (credit daily_tofu and lovesears blog):

A written transcipt of sukkie's part done by daily_tofu. Thank you so much.

Rep: Let’s meet the main hero, Jang Keun Suk.

Rep: What’s the theme of the FM?

KS: the theme is “Chaos”

Rep: Please explain why “Chaos”

KS: because I can show fans the many sides of me…

Rep: The fans really love your smile, why don’t you show everyone your killer smile?

KS: zanzzan~\(≥▽≤)/~~~~ (blowing a smile to the camera)

Change location, KS wearing the hoodie he designed himself

Rep: your singing is really good. Really, the singing was great, even the rap was great.

KS: not really, nah..

Rep: you should really become a singer!

JKS singing Maldeoopso live

KS: I can sing calmly now, but during the FM my hands were really shaking

Rep: Really? You’re that nervous?

KS: I can’t say it was trembling very bad, but obviously my hand should be stable, instead I don’t know why it was shaking..

Rep: The fans expose Jang Keun Suk’s secret nickname..

KS laughing embarrassingly (too darn cute ^^)

Rep: They reveal that Jang Keun Suk’s secret nick name is “flasher prince”

KS: actually when I am in my working room or in the house, I don't wear anything, I just wear a bathrobe, it’s really comfy. but once we put the music on, a few of us will become high and dancing like crazy, so I don’t know when it started, I was nicknamed “flasher prince..”

Rep: wearing bathrobe only.. under the bathrobe, there’s your XXX and nothing else, and you dance just like that??

KS: that’s right..

KS was surprised and pointed at the reporter.. “She’s imagining it”

Rep: Just now I heard him saying that, my mind unconsciously imagined things and laughed out loud.. because there’s a good thing here!!!

KS: Got excited…

Rep: That’s right.. how can you not be...

[this part a bit hard to translate.. I don’t think the mandarin translation capture what they’re really talking about…]

Rep: Please tell us your most impressive dance, there’s a lot of fans who haven’t seen it

KS: Senior Park's (don’t know the Korean name.. can find the reference) dance, the training was very tiring, there’s this step right? (KS demonstrates the steps)

Rep: We heard that you often flirt. It looks like that you can really flirt / tease

KS: no kidding, I really can..

Rep: that’s why .. so..

KS: ~~you’re gonna make me do it again and show it to everyone, right?

Rep: yes.. just now on the stage, you teased a lot.. show it to us..

KS demonstrates..

[i’m sorry I don’t understand the translation here. I thought he was saying annyong hasseo.. but I don’t think so. The mandarin said 演艺家中.. which means home entertainment, anyone out there who can help explain?]

Rep: ow.. how cute!! I hope I’m not gonna be scolded by the fans right.... [“why do you ruin our oppa’s image" ]

Rep: What’s your impression after the success of FM?

KS: when acting, even though I often face the camera expression with my eyes, however there's not enough interaction with the fans

Today in the FM, I can make direct eye contact with the fans.. it’s really great.

Rep: your message to the audience

KS: in the future, Jang Keun Suk will show more of my youth potential, even though I cannot tell you the details but I will strive to show my potential

Please follow closely watch me growing, come along with me/accompany me!

_____

omo, thank you so much for the translation! this short clip has so much info that makes me hyperventilate!!!! Sukkie's nickname is flasher prince??? :lol: no wonder in the FM clip there was a part he made a flip in his bathrobe that sent fans wild, hahahahah, and my jaw dropped too... now i know what that is all about!!!! :wub:

Rep: They reveal that Jang Keun Suk’s secret nick name is “flasher prince”

KS: actually when I am in my working room or in the house, I don't wear anything, I just wear a bathrobe, it’s really comfy. but once we put the music on, a few of us will become high and dancing like crazy, so I don’t know when it started, I was nicknamed “flasher prince..”

Rep: wearing bathrobe only.. under the bathrobe, there’s your XXX and nothing else, and you dance just like that??

KS: that’s right..

_____

omo, thank you so much for the translation! this short clip has so much info that makes me hyperventilate!!!! Sukkie's nickname is flasher prince??? :lol: no wonder in the FM clip there was a part he made a flip in his bathrobe that sent fans wild, hahahahah, and my jaw dropped too... now i know what that is all about!!!! :wub:

NACHESAMA!!!!

so thats how he got the name!...my mind just wandered off so easily without even seeing him in a bathrobe... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

@miniejungle...thanks for the translation...but can i get the link where u saw him doin the bathrobe flip?

why oh why are u doin this to us JANG KEUN SUK?!?!?

Post on behalf of aili81

Hi eels,

as i cant go to the fan meet-up at 21 so i have 1 stupid idea that are we able to buy the rabit hairband and pig nose mask and wear them on his fan meeting.

we will all become his pig rabbit gfs.....

as for the hoodie not many can buy so the hairband n the mask will be cheaper

if we cant find pig nose can we try to make it

as i know it will be embarrassing but it will be fun n surprise him ba...

so please consider this in the (21st meet up)<<for fb group at laupasai

*I realize this idea quite cute

Guest miniejungle

NACHESAMA!!!!

so thats how he got the name!...my mind just wandered off so easily without even seeing him in a bathrobe... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

@miniejungle...thanks for the translation...but can i get the link where u saw him doin the bathrobe flip?

why oh why are u doin this to us JANG KEUN SUK?!?!?

amesy, this is the clip i was talking about... :lol: enjoy and keep your hands on your jaw!!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&a...page=1&bbs=

if you gals watch it at 3:28 he did a flip in his bath robe and the crowd went crazy!!!! (moi included!!!!)))) jaw dropped again and still can't be found!!!! ottokajo???

omo!!!

@miniejungle thank ytou so much for the translation we filipino eels is having a hared time to transalate it woot!!!

thank you so much^^

Guest NewlyConvert

Post on behalf of aili81

Hi eels,

as i cant go to the fan meet-up at 21 so i have 1 stupid idea that are we able to buy the rabit hairband and pig nose mask and wear them on his fan meeting.

quite cute, but someone has to coordinate this to make them ...

i assume that'll be aili81?

amesy, this is the clip i was talking about... :lol: enjoy and keep your hands on your jaw!!!!

if you gals watch it at 3:28 he did a flip in his bath robe and the crowd went crazy!!!! (moi included!!!!)))) jaw dropped again and still can't be found!!!! ottokajo???

@.@ i m lost miniejungle...its all in korean!!

i tried using bablefish to translate the whole page and i still dun get it ):

ottokajo????

ps: have you found ur jaw?

lol

psss: i didnt noe sukkie likes to eat crabs... :ph34r:~imagining him eating crab wearing only bathrobe~ :ph34r:

Guest miniejungle

amesy, i think the link has moved so much from the last time... sorry i didn't save the clip down but it's one of the FM clips... the longer version... (and i had a hard time looking for my jaws, hahaha, now that you mention him eating crab sans clothes... :P)

as for S'pore FM i hope someone would coordinate the event and update us regularly as many of us would like to participate but might not be in S"pore physically - esp the donating part.

aww.. I cant view the video.. Any youtube link?

Guest brumeux

Post on behalf of aili81

Hi eels,

xkiku, will you join the meet up at lau pa sat?

hope some ideas will come up in the gathering

Guest vivchai

@vivchai

You're going to the Taiwan fanmeet? Cool! Btw, do you have an lj account? I mostly post on my lj. You're the 3rd eel I know from LA :D Here's how you join the JGS FC from LA ( I posted this for myself before because it's kinda complicated to figure out from all of the separate posts):

Thank you for your infor! Really appreciate it. lj account? What is tat? Sorry...hehehe..I'm kinda slow..lol! I'm not going to Taiwan FM since I don know my schedule in Taiwan. I know that I'll b in Taipei at the same day as JKS!!! I think I'll be going to Taiper from Kaosheung. Unfortunately, I don know the exact time will b in Taipei. My mom is very upset with my plan coz i have to ditch the tour for few hours. Not sure if they will let me do it for safety purposes.

But if i have a chance, I'll definitely go...u have no idea how happy I was when Jamie told me tat JKS will b there for his FM! Now...I'm so dissapointed! Sigh!

Does anyone know the website to order the Director's cut dvd? Will it provide eng sub? am i too late to get it? (Not the limited edition) I know I too late for tat...another sigh!

Thanks Shiro401 for the infor

*Waves to my fren, Jaimejgs!*

xkiku, will you join the meet up at lau pa sat?

hope some ideas will come up in the gathering

>< I cant confirm at the moment because I not sure will my parents visiting my relatives house on that day.

>< I cant confirm at the moment because I not sure will my parents visiting my relatives house on that day.

i would like to join but if there is any kind soul to bring me there as i would love to do smthg for him in anyway since i m coodinatg the food so i dont mind coordinating other things but i m worried tt u all will scare of me iif u all see me,

Guest jaimejgs

Hi vivchai *WAVE*

I don't know where you can order the March version. You can go to http://minamdvd.wordpress.com/ and ask Cecilia if she knows when and where to buy it. Sorry, I don't really know much about this. I hope you can get your hand on this even though it's not the limited edition one.

Omg should have refrained myself from visiting this thread during working hours. How can I work when the image of him eating chili crab in that bathrobe keeps intruding in my mind? :lol: I think my jaw must have run away together with miniejungle's since I couldn't find it either :lol:

I think I've seen the vid at youtube before. I'll post it here when I find it :D

Guest poko_poko5000

Hello Everyone :)

Havent been to this thread for soooo long now :(

I've heard the news that Sukkie will have FM in Singapore, rite???

Do anyone know when is that???

Or how can I find the information about the FM?

'cause I'm in Sing and it'z not that you can see him at anytime, rite? ;)

I really wanna go any see Him :x

Thankyou very much :)

Guest newlili

News from Naver today, just to summarize the news:

About 2,500 tickets for JKS Taiwan fanmeeting were sold out winthin 3 hours and the website for selling tickets was crashed .

2010020950327_2010012776441.jpg

News from: http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2010020950327

So eels who want to go to FM in Singapore and China need to prepare to buy the tickets early :)

Oh...my, I need to study for the exams, and I'm here and laugh out loud about JKS's secret nick name with bathrobe incident hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a Good day eels !

Omg should have refrained myself from visiting this thread during working hours. How can I work when the image of him eating chili crab in that bathrobe keeps intruding in my mind? :lol: I think my jaw must have run away together with miniejungle's since I couldn't find it either :lol:

I think I've seen the vid at youtube before. I'll post it here when I find it :D

:D :D :D

I was smiling at the screen my colleagues think i m cuckoo...bottled water and bathrobe and crab are now three really dangerous things...we should compile a list hahahahahahaha.....

gosh i cant wait to go home to see the clip!!!

THE LIST

1. Bottled water

2. Bathrobe

3. Crab

4. (dear eels, do add if there are any thing else...)