Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest jaimejgs

Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused about the official notices. Tell me please. Is 20th Feb the deadline for applying for membership? And if it's so when might be my next chance? ^^

i think the deadline is for fans wanting to become an official eel and who will be attending his fanmeeting in Taipei. You can join his fanclub any time. All membership ends on December 31, 2010, so you will need to renew it afterward. But there's no time limit to when you can join.

Guest NewlyConvert

QUEUE TWO DAYS BEFORE THE TICKET RELEASE?! THIS IS ... insane.... we, Malaysians will be going(80%) to Singapore for the FM. TT_TT i don't think i can queue 2 days before the ticket releases. ): Can't we get it online or something like thaaaat? )):

2 days before the release? doest that mean i have to save my leave for this? haha

i might be selfish but i hope he comes here while YAB just starts showing in singapore, so not that many fans yet :D

any idea when will he be in Singapore (okay, i know this might be mentioned somewhere in this thread)?

imagine i'm planning my leave around his schedule now .lol

aili81: like everyone is saying, you are beautiful. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You are beautiful in your own way. I'm sure Keun Suk would be so touched to have a great eel like you. What really matters is in the heart. Just from reading your post, I know you have a great heart. No matter what other people may say, don't let their words get to you because if you are confident in what you do and who you are, no one's opinion matters but your own. Lets keep fighting and cheering Keun Suk on as his eels!!

And like miniejungle said, only antis are ugly, all eels are BEAUTIFUL!!

i so agree with you, jaimejgs, and with everyone else.. aili81, i know Sukkie will be glad to see you.. :)

Thanks guys for cheering me up... I will try to be more confident. i will just go to his fan meeting and enjoy myself ba.... dont bother if he sees me or not as it may be the last chance to see him in person as i cant go korea so i think this will be once in a lifetime event for me ba...

hope to see you all there :)

Guest miniejungle

Another notice from Sukkie site:

대만팬미팅 입금관련 공지입니다.

46 2010.02.05

안녕하세요 트리제이컴퍼니 입니다.

이번 대만팬미팅 신청관련하여 HS미디어 측의 의뢰로

입금방법에 대한 설명을 드리고자 합니다.

*입금확인 순서

1. 온라인 메일접수 신청이 확인되신 분은 금일저녁(5일)

9시까지 회신메일을 보내드립니다.(HS미디어발송)

2. 회신메일을 확인하신후 아래에 지정한 계좌로

입금 하시면 됩니다.

3. 입금확인후 2월7일 좌석안내를 받으셔서 본인 동의 후

발권이 진행됩니다.(HS미디어)

좌석에 동의 안하신 분은 추후 환불해 드리며,

참고로 이미 발권하신것에대한 취소 또는 환불이 불가하오니

주의 하시길 바랍니다.

*입금시 주의 사항

- 반드시 신청접수와 동일한 성함과 금액을 확인해주시기바랍니다.

은행명 : 국민은행

예금주 : 장혁진

계좌번호 : 381802-04-173551

공지를 정확히 읽어보시고 입금하시어 피해가 없도록 유념해 주시기

바랍니다.

감사합니다.

I think it's regarding the TW fanmeet ticket... could someone please translate? thank you!

Another notice from Sukkie site:

대만팬미팅 입금관련 공지입니다.

46 2010.02.05

안녕하세요 트리제이컴퍼니 입니다.

이번 대만팬미팅 신청관련하여 HS미디어 측의 의뢰로

입금방법에 대한 설명을 드리고자 합니다.

*입금확인 순서

1. 온라인 메일접수 신청이 확인되신 분은 금일저녁(5일)

9시까지 회신메일을 보내드립니다.(HS미디어발송)

2. 회신메일을 확인하신후 아래에 지정한 계좌로

입금 하시면 됩니다.

3. 입금확인후 2월7일 좌석안내를 받으셔서 본인 동의 후

발권이 진행됩니다.(HS미디어)

좌석에 동의 안하신 분은 추후 환불해 드리며,

참고로 이미 발권하신것에대한 취소 또는 환불이 불가하오니

주의 하시길 바랍니다.

*입금시 주의 사항

- 반드시 신청접수와 동일한 성함과 금액을 확인해주시기바랍니다.

은행명 : 국민은행

예금주 : 장혁진

계좌번호 : 381802-04-173551

공지를 정확히 읽어보시고 입금하시어 피해가 없도록 유념해 주시기

바랍니다.

감사합니다.

I think it's regarding the TW fanmeet ticket... could someone please translate? thank you!

Taiwan Fan Meeting announcements deposit is 0.46 February 5, 2010 Hi, my tree is a Company. The fan meeting in Taiwan-related applications, commissioned by the HS media side is to inform the description of deposit methods. * Determine the order in one payment. Received confirmation email application you've been online today evening minutes (5 days) will send a reply until 9. (HS media shipping) 2. After confirmation e-mail reply to the deposit account specified below will be just 0.3. February 7 seat deposit throat accuracy of information Bill, I agree that the tickets will be conducted. (HS media) seating and we agree to refund anhasin minutes later, with reference to sport already issued can not cancel or refund please complete and careful hasigil . * Caution Deposit - Request must be received with the same name and the amount, please check. Bank Name: National Bank Account Name: Account Number janghyeokjin: 381802-04-173551 bulletin hasieo damage deposit to read and not correct, please note . thank you.

Guest newlili

eh...... i think i wont dare to ask him for a hug. in fact i will wish that he don't see me as i think he will get shock if he sees me ba...... as i am disabled and i can't control my movement so i am very shaky and can''t speak properly so most of the time when people see me for the 1st time they will get a shock ba..... but in order to see him clearly i think i will buy the vip seats but still thinking of a way to hide myself.

this is quite contradicting actually i want to see him closer but don't want him to see me...

i think there are afew hundreds fans so i think he won't see me (a very dull and ugly girl) right?!

Aili: Oh no ... Lady , please don't think so . Get yourself some pretty clothes and do some nice, natural make-up, and give us a beautiful smile with glowing happiness , you'll be cute and beautiful :)

If you see Geun Suk close, go on and ask him for a hug Aili , don't be shy dear . Geun Suk really loves his fans !

I want to borrow a quote from Jean de la Bruyere to encourage you :

"There are no ugly women; there are only women who do not know how to look pretty."

So woman, don't be discouraged, let try to make yourself beautiful !!

Thanks guys for cheering me up... I will try to be more confident. i will just go to his fan meeting and enjoy myself ba.... dont bother if he sees me or not as it may be the last chance to see him in person as i cant go korea so i think this will be once in a lifetime event for me ba...

hope to see you all there :)

that's the spirit Aili! :) have confidence in yourself because you are beautiful in your own way.. now all you have to do is get ticket for Sukkie's FM and have fun! in fact, im so envious of you bcoz you have a chance to see Sukkie in person.

@ newlili: i love that qoute from Jean de la Bruyere..thanks for sharing.. ;)

thanx for all updates eels... :) :)

aili81

lucky you that you can meet jgs as soon as possible...I'm so evy with you ...you can meet jgs in person.. :)

hope you will share your experience in gs fm in this thread next...

btw I still remember his schedule now that tonight KBS will be showing an interview of JGS regarding his FM...

patiently waitng ..already miss him.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanx for all updates eels... :) :)

aili81

lucky you that you can meet jgs as soon as possible...I'm so evy with you ...you can meet jgs in person.. :)

hope you will share your experience in gs fm in this thread next...

btw I still remember his schedule now that tonight KBS will be showing an interview of JGS regarding his FM...

patiently waitng ..already miss him.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mz_hyunki,

May I know what time is the show tonite? Thanks in advance.

Guest jaimejgs

I'm watching KBS live right now, and it's Keun Suk's turn about his fanmeeting.

Gosh, he's so cute.

I'm on livestation.

I love him in the hoodie. I soo want one.

Gosh, he's singing "Without a word" to the interviewer.

Wish I knew Korean. :( But Sukkie is a hottie!!

edit: wow, that was fast. but I couldn't help fangirling as I watched it.

Love Keun Sukkie!!

im on tvants right now .. and its JGS's turn ... sooo cute!!! kyaaa!!!!! i love his interview .. its seems funny ...and he did an aegyo .. hahaha... i wish i could understand what they were saying though .. JGS really looks pretty tired when he was being interviewed wearing his hoodie .. but still cute ! hehe .. :D

edit: just finished .. i want more!!!! more! more! kekekeke ..

Guest somuchinluv01

ohh Thas was too fastttt!!!

But its ok.. Omg! Cuteness overloaddd! *screamssss* :P

I hope someone will subbed that.. lolx

@jaimejgs same here.. i just can't stop smiling although i don't even understand what his saying :D

More sukkie plzzzz!hahahaha lolx :lol:

Guest jaimejgs

Yeah, seriously that went by super fast.

What, it was about 5 minutes??

More Sukkie please!!

I hope someone subs it too.

Keun Sukkie was sooo cute still.