Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest SoyaBeans

2 new notices on OFC.

1st one is - (trans by google)

Hello, everyone, here is the TREE J brokerage firms.

Thank you for attention and support of the Asian Tour event.

First of all, with regard to Taiwan would buy tickets to meet notice of the matters as follows,

There are a lot of people apply for directly to the HS MEDIA,

HS MEDIA application is targeted at South Korean members,

Hope that China and Taiwan, overseas members of friends who report directly to the official website for the designated ticketing.

South Korean members of a separate application is due to the official ticketing website does not support Korean and English,

All the inconveniences caused by the application, so even a separate application will not be in their seats and have special discount arrangements.

Please China and Taiwan, and other friends overseas members on the official website for ticketing site, please be kept informed.

Thanks!

------------------

2nd one is about 'how to make a payment for TW FM ticket for korean.'

[NEWS]Jang GeunSeok, “I was shocked at thE, at the ‘changed’ YongHwa”

Actor Jang GeunSeok reveals that he was shocked to see a different Jung YongHwa in C.N Blue.

Yesterday during MBC TV program ‘SaeBaKwi’ filming session, Jung YongHwa did a phone call on the show to actor Jang Geun Seok, whom he had acted together with in SBS drama You’re Beautiful.

Jang GeunSeok who picked up the call said, “YongHwa has changed from when he was filming the drama. Recently when I see him perform on music shows, he looked really talented. I was shocked when I see his gestures on stage.”

Meanwhile, C.N Blue is taking the Kpop world by storm with their debut Korean song ‘Alone’ gaining much popularity.

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!

S:TVDaily/.http://sookyeong.wordpress.com

cr:http://geunsukph.co.nr

eh...... i think i wont dare to ask him for a hug. in fact i will wish that he don't see me as i think he will get shock if he sees me ba...... as i am disabled and i can't control my movement so i am very shaky and can''t speak properly so most of the time when people see me for the 1st time they will get a shock ba..... but in order to see him clearly i think i will buy the vip seats but still thinking of a way to hide myself.

this is quite contradicting actually i want to see him closer but don't want him to see me...

i think there are afew hundreds fans so i think he won't see me (a very dull and ugly girl) right?!

Omo omo... a hug from him?? I think my heart would decide to jump from my chest, flop and die from excitement... :lol: just thinking about it makes me breathless already... :lol: *miniejungle: me too, me too... can I join your side? :P*

newlili, now I'm even more excited wishing it would be a smaller affair... :lol:

Ah, the google translation of the notice is confusing... even though I'm not going to Taiwan FM, the way to reserve tickets could give us pictures of what might happen during the other FMs. Can someone summarize it? :)

aili81, I don't think he will be shocked no matter what condition we came with. One thing is obvious about him: he loves the eels, and he appreciates the love and support we give him. He thrives on it. I think he will be happy to see how the eels come together to meet him and have fun with him for a few hours... :D

Guest poorocker

eh...... i think i wont dare to ask him for a hug. in fact i will wish that he don't see me as i think he will get shock if he sees me ba...... as i am disabled and i can't control my movement so i am very shaky and can''t speak properly so most of the time when people see me for the 1st time they will get a shock ba..... but in order to see him clearly i think i will buy the vip seats but still thinking of a way to hide myself.

this is quite contradicting actually i want to see him closer but don't want him to see me...

i think there are afew hundreds fans so i think he won't see me (a very dull and ugly girl) right?!

Hi aili81,

You are beautiful the way you are.

KS won't be shocked. You love him and support him; and that's more than anything anyone could ask for.

Cheers!

So jealous ~ my friend in Taipei told me fans start lining up waiting for FM ticket sale already. The ticket office won't open for another 2 days! Wish I could be there. We can all hang out and talk about KS the whole time and party and celebrate when we see KS ...... life would be perfect then.

Guest shaisantiago

regret to say tt pre-ordering for YAB director's cut DVD was now already closed since Jan 21. eng sub is available as an option. pls check http://minamdvd.wordpress.com/ for more info. ^^

thanks!!

I think you have to wait till March for the regular version of YAB DVD to be release since the pre order and the extra 500 sets of Dcut DVD were out of order. We still don't know if the regular version is the same with the pre order one. Hope it helps.

thanks for the info. i don't think i can wait till march though. haha! im a sucker for that pig-rabbit doll. :(

thanks shiro and poorocker for cheering me up :)

Maybe i am like that so i lack of confidence in myself. yes he s really good to his eels. but some how thinking he will see some1 like me make me feel more want to hide myself as he s so good while i am like this sooooo.....

even i see myself in the video i will get scared of myself....

but my auntie said don't be silly la he won't see me 1 la as he has to see hundreds of eels in the fm so i am not so worried ba...

The latest notice at the official website

translated by daily_tofu

大家好, 这里是TREE J经纪公司.

感谢大家关注并支持此次亚洲巡演活动.

Hello everyone, this is Tree J management company

Thank you for your attention and support of the Asian Tour event.

首先, 关于台湾见面会购买票务的事项通知如下,

目前有很多人直接向HS MEDIA进行申请,

HS MEDIA接受申请的对象是韩国会员,

First of all, regarding the ticket purchase for the Taiwan FM, the notice is as below,

At the moment, there’s a lot of people who apply directly to HS Media, but HS Media only receives ticket purchase for Korean members only.

希望中国及台湾等海外会员朋友们直接向官方指定票务网站进行申请.

韩国会员单另申请的原因是由于官方票务网站不支持韩文与英文,

造成申请时的种种不便, 因此即便是单另申请, 也不会在座位安排上有特别优惠.

We hope that China and Taiwan, overseas members can buy directly at the designated official website for ticketing.

The reason why the ticketing for South Korean is different/ separate is because the official ticketing website does not support Korean and English, hence it causes inconveniences, even if the purchasing (for Korean) is separated, there will be no special seating arrangement.

请中国及台湾等海外会员朋友在官网票务网站上进行申请, 敬请悉知.

Please China and For For those China, Taiwan, and other overseas member, please register on the official website for ticketing site. Please be kept informed.

谢谢!

Thanks!

Guest miniejungle

^^aili81, as poorocker said, you're beautiful the way you are. Sukkie would be so touched seeing you, even when you are not able, still make an effort to come and be with him. that's all there is. there is no ugly fans. All fans are beautiful. Only antis are ugly! :)

shiro, you want to join my side? :lol: sure why not but i think you have to pry me hard cos i'll hug him really really tight, hahahah! (gosh if my fiance' reads this i think he'll flip big time, hahahah).

i hope S'pore FM won't be too crazy like Taiwan - how can i queue 2 days before the ticket release??? ottoke???

^^aili81, as poorocker said, you're beautiful the way you are. Sukkie would be so touched seeing you, even when you are not able, still make an effort to come and be with him. that's all there is. there is no ugly fans. All fans are beautiful. Only antis are ugly! :)

shiro, you want to join my side? :lol: sure why not but i think you have to pry me hard cos i'll hug him really really tight, hahahah! (gosh if my fiance' reads this i think he'll flip big time, hahahah).

i hope S'pore FM won't be too crazy like Taiwan - how can i queue 2 days before the ticket release??? ottoke???

uh?? OMG Taiwan tickets need queue for 2days? It make me think of those Hello Kitty days...

Guest jaimejgs

aili81: like everyone is saying, you are beautiful. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You are beautiful in your own way. I'm sure Keun Suk would be so touched to have a great eel like you. What really matters is in the heart. Just from reading your post, I know you have a great heart. No matter what other people may say, don't let their words get to you because if you are confident in what you do and who you are, no one's opinion matters but your own. Lets keep fighting and cheering Keun Suk on as his eels!!

And like miniejungle said, only antis are ugly, all eels are BEAUTIFUL!!

Hey this is the admin of geunsuk's facebook group I was wonderingif anyone knew how to send fanletters to him from Taiwan? Someone in the group wants to know thanks!

You need his management's address. I'm sure if you ask around, you'll get it. Good luck!!

QUEUE TWO DAYS BEFORE THE TICKET RELEASE?! THIS IS ... insane.... we, Malaysians will be going(80%) to Singapore for the FM. TT_TT i don't think i can queue 2 days before the ticket releases. ): Can't we get it online or something like thaaaat? )):

i miss JGS!!!! waaaaa ...

i envy the lucky fans who were able to meet and hug him .. i want a hug too! and a kiss?? nyahahaahahaha .... OMG .. y am i like this? kyaaaa.... whether his next proj is a movie or a drama, i'm okay with! as long as i see him again .. :D

anyways .. made an MV last week .. hehe.. hope u'll like it ..this is my work .. ;)

Guest Kylie Nomiko

Sorry to cut your post. I think they will allow you to join fan meeting without becoming a full member of JGS official fanclub. Coz I don't see they say it anywhere in the notice. But I am not so sure either. Anybody have a confirm one?

Kylie Nomiko, to answer your question, you don't have to be an official fanclub member to attend his fan meetings. I wasn't one, and I attended his Japan one. The benefit of being an official fanclub member is getting better seats meaning you are closer to Keun Suk and can absorb all his LOVE!! ^^

Quoted from someone who post earlier:- After discussion with HS Media, we have decided not to separate/allot area for korean fans(there will not be a special area reserved for korean fans only to ensure fairness) to accomodate the situations in Taiwan and to proceed with the FM smoothly

I don't think official fanclub member is getting better seats.

Thank you all for your help! :D Now Im not so worried about not being able to take part in the Beijing, China leg of the Asian fanmeeting. :P Shall stick around baidu and soompi more often so that I will be able to buy the ticket at the earliest time. Fans in China can get a little crazy sometimes.. Looking forward to the fanmeeting!

Guest kittiwan

@amaranth

JGS Mailing Address:

Tree-J Co.Ltd

5F, Kidco Bldg

33-20 Nonhyun Dong

Gangnam-ku

Seoul 135-010

Korea

Hangul version

트리제이 ( Tree-J)

서울시 강남구 논현동 33-20 키드코B/D 5층 우편번호 : 135-010

My friend and I are just going to list down the two phone numbers on the wire transfer form. Hopefully, we can send our FC membership fees and the transaction goes well before the 2/20 deadline....( worries :huh:

Are there any eels here from LA or the US in general?

Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused about the official notices. Tell me please. Is 20th Feb the deadline for applying for membership? And if it's so when might be my next chance? ^^