Youtube accounts? [UPDATED!]

Guest raman

Guest xXmoonsterXx

New one :3

http://www.youtube.com/user/muziqlover25

Something went all kaboom with the old channel T_T and i actually have more vids on my computer that are of MUCH better quality that i just haven't been able to upload coz it takes sooo long and i end up having to cut it... oTL ... but i'm hoping i'll have new ones up this weekend :D hehe~ feedback please? :3

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New one :3

http://www.youtube.c...er/muziqlover25

Something went all kaboom with the old channel T_T and i actually have more vids on my computer that are of MUCH better quality that i just haven't been able to upload coz it takes sooo long and i end up having to cut it... oTL ... but i'm hoping i'll have new ones up this weekend :D hehe~ feedback please? :3

^Lol, I never upload videos on my Youtube channel cause it takes ages and I don't think there is a point if I don't want to seriously start something on Youtube.

And I see you like to make covers, and judging from your videos you have a lot of power and enthusiasm which is always good, for me who dances I seriously cant say anything, because I haven't seen any of those MV's :P And I can see from what you're doing, just keep it up and keep practicing hard, and you'll become really good :D 

Guest xXmoonsterXx

^Lol, I never upload videos on my Youtube channel cause it takes ages and I don't think there is a point if I don't want to seriously start something on Youtube.

And I see you like to make covers, and judging from your videos you have a lot of power and enthusiasm which is always good, for me who dances I seriously cant say anything, because I haven't seen any of those MV's :P And I can see from what you're doing, just keep it up and keep practicing hard, and you'll become really good :D 

I know right? xD I'm just doing it for fun looool when i have like... 3 hours with nothing to do HAHA thanks :D i'm just hoping that's what'll happen hahaa~

I know right? xD I'm just doing it for fun looool when i have like... 3 hours with nothing to do HAHA thanks :D i'm just hoping that's what'll happen hahaa~

Yeah, Youtube takes like FOREVER to upload a video and it doesn't even matter what size the video is, it still takes a heck load of time.

Guest CutieGirl303

Eyyyyy. i was one of the 14 finalists for Cube Ent. Global Auditions 2011.

Checckkk ma youtube page out :] youtube.com/xminjee303x

dont forget to subscribe! :]

Eyyyyy. i was one of the 14 finalists for Cube Ent. Global Auditions 2011.

Checckkk ma youtube page out :] youtube.com/xminjee303x

dont forget to subscribe! :]

I've seen all the finalist videos and I have to say that they're all awesome :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutiedee1989

Hi, I'm Hye Rin.. Here's my youtube channel's link: http://www.youtube.com/user/cutiedee1989

Be free to comment on my clip and please subscribe on my channel...

Thanks.. Byooong~~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ZOMGITzHibari

Hi guys! My youtube will be below and I hope you guys will give me advice to help improve my vocals. Lately, I've been trying to improve by getting advice from friends & I've noticed that I'm SLOWLY improving bit by bit but I know I still sound horrible. Hopefully, you all can help me out though (:

Archived