How do you eat your french fries?

Guest JJangJae

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MinChung

I've gotten into gourmet-ish fries. There's a booth at my local farmer's market that sells fries fried in garlic infused oil and tossed in different herbs and cheeses. They also make their own sauce. They've recently added sausages or bacon for an extra fee. It's delicious and my addiction. 
If ever anyone visits Orlando, leave the tourist area and head to the Winter Park Farmer's Market on Saturdays and look for the FryBar. You can't go wrong.

Guest koriandr

I've been all about healthy eating recently and have been looking into healthier ways to get potatoes than fried, since, as we all know, that's not exactly good for you ;)What I found is the roasted crispy potatoes with spicy seasoning. It's literally the best thing ever, I think I may even like it more than fries. It's crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside and I use spicy seasoning and chilli powder on the outside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived