[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest EternalELF

^ staying in the hotel is best

if you walk around LA in hopes of meeting them its risky

but ppl, dont focus too much on the artists, LA is very fun :)

oh and ppl who had problems with their orders by phone,

check ur bank account again

they just charged mine!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i need help

i got my confirmation email right (this was during the ticket battle)

so i just came back from work and wanted to check to make sure i got the tickets

so i went to my order history and they are not there

BUT when i go to view cart they are there....

what does that mean??

Haven't gotten any luck on buying tickets from people... And i noticed that the seller's thread isn't really going anywhere. Lol. ;; -CRYCRY-

Guest EternalELF

^

^ a lot of ppl have that problem

i think whats important is that they charged ur card and you gave them the right address, and the ticket will come to you

if it doesnt come then call them and i heard they'll handle it really well

Guest 5613love

the seller thread is really empty this year.. are people waiting to make sure they really got tickets before posting? it seems like a lot of people got error messages and weren't sure... i hope more stuff comes out in that thread soon :\

Guest mcl0521

i really cant wait for kmf. lol even though im still confirming tickets right now.. i really want those gb tickets >__< and i hope the list would come out soon... i know there would be a batch in feb like last year. i really wanna see shinee again.

Questionnnn~

I've never bought tickets from people before... Just wondering how it would work. o.o Can someone tell me?

Because right now no one has tangible tickets yet until March or something... So how would people like me be able to buy tickets now? Will the seller just memorize my username or something? LOL. Cause I don't want to pay someone if they don't have the tickets yet... o.0

Also noticed that tickets sell cheaper when the concert date nears. Is it better to buy later or earlier?

Guest crazzeedrim

Who wants to cry with me? :(

It's been nearly 9 hours since ticket sales were supposed to begin and I still don't have any tickets to my name!

The website is still crap...can't get through on the phone lines, and theres practically nothing in the selling thread...

ahhhh.... T_T

I hope I can get something soon....this is my first year going!

for the 2 yrs smtown thingy... i'm disappointed..i wanted to see snsd... i hope 2pm..mblaq...bigbang comes... lee hyori also... and 2ne1... i hope its true that the artists are going to be big b/c of the prices being raised.... then hb will be worth flying to go see... i've only got to meet one kpop group so far... i'm so nervous for the line up results...

Guest ninjastar

still early to post extra tickets for sale. just wait until the first batch of artists are announced and then you'll see more people posting their tickets. If a top idol group is announced first like Big Bang, expect to pay AT LEAST 50 dollars more than the original price. Prices were ridiculous 2 years ago when DBSK came. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, if you're planning to buy on soompi, you're not suppose to exchange money until the seller has the tickets in hand.

Guest EternalELF

for those ppl who are still calling KMF. stop calling

they close at 6

and last year i bought a pool last minute and it was cheaper

i recommend buying later

but its also very risky. if you wanna just get it over with and not have to stalk the ticket thread and negotiate all the time, buy it earlier

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

ok i need help

i got my confirmation email right (this was during the ticket battle)

so i just came back from work and wanted to check to make sure i got the tickets

so i went to my order history and they are not there

BUT when i go to view cart they are there....

what does that mean??

Same for me. Once i FINALLY got ahold of them after many many hours

I got someone who didnt speak english very well

However i told them. Ive gotten my confirmation email and that the money had been taken out

and she said if thats the case then i for sure have the tickets.

I hope shes correct , still a little weary

Guest Natariku

Questionnnn~

I've never bought tickets from people before... Just wondering how it would work. o.o Can someone tell me?

Because right now no one has tangible tickets yet until March or something... So how would people like me be able to buy tickets now? Will the seller just memorize my username or something? LOL. Cause I don't want to pay someone if they don't have the tickets yet... o.0

Also noticed that tickets sell cheaper when the concert date nears. Is it better to buy later or earlier?

Well it all depends on whos coming. Last year i had to buy a ticket from some one else. I went to the selling thread like the one they have for this year and i found some one who was selling 1 GB seat for a reasonable price. I PM the person and since i was the 1st to ask for the ticket i got it. I also asked her if we could do a meet up instead of me having to pay her with pay pal or something like that and wait for her to mail me the ticket (just safer that way). Some people do it by biding, the highest bidder gets the ticket. That may be why some people arent selling their tickets yet, cuz they are waiting for the artist list to come out to see if they can up their prices or maybe they are waiting for their confirmation that they got their tickets.

Im hoping i can find tickets too and not too expensive cuz i remember from last year there where people buying pool tickets for up to $500 cuz they found out SS was coming.

Im not sure about the buying the tickets later cuz there might be a possibility that you wont get a ticket or at least one that you want. It all depends on whos coming I guess.

wow! Pool circle, garden, and ramp seats all sold out!!!

wowwers!

i'm waiting for at least the first batch of artists to be release and see if I want to go or not. =]

btw-where is the link to teh HB ticket buying thread? is there one yet?

Guest -Theory-

have you tried clicking your link? it redirects back to the page i posted lol

edited: oh, im using chrome :) and succesfully bought my tickets, went to double check the seating and it kept redirecting to the unavailable crap~

Archived