[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

Hey guys , My friend and i might be looking for people to room with us at the Sheraton.

for thursday friday and sat or just fri and sat

Were both girls 18 and 23

itd be ideal to get 6 to 8 people in one room because of course its cheaper

for everyone with the cost being split

ahhh but this is for people who dont mind being smooshed in a room with other people

some people on the floor and dealing with us being awake all night.

c:

ROOM FULL THANK YOU

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babuangel
^ You're from Sacramento?? (: I am too!

>_< I'm like counting down the days til hb...it's so far away D: (Maybe cause I'm not kept busy so time's passing by pretty slow); i can't wait to see who comes !

count weeks...xD the numbers will make you feel better....at least it does for me. Don't look/ think of the word, "weeks" but look at the number from the weeks till Hollywood Bowl!!!!

Guest ToMax Love

regarding whose flying in, my and my friend are coming in from FL.

anyone else on our side of the country has already bought tickets to the west coast? because the lowest we get is around 288 per person :/

Guest squattingduck23

anyone else on our side of the country has already bought tickets to the west coast? because the lowest we get is around 288 per person :/

I AM! from south florida too! haha We haven't even started looking, but last year.. we got it for about 320 dollars a person including plane tickets and hotel for about 4 nights. It's the typical, yours are already pretty darn good. Nothing is gonna show up lower for traveling across the country..

don't worry. i'm from wisconsin and i'm only staying from friday till sunday morning with my friends. the cheapest i was able to get was $295 per person. it's not that bad if you think about it because it includes the flight and hotel. LA is expensive in general anyways.

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

Im coming from OK and its 300$ for me ! ! lame!

What are you guys using for tickets cause my tickets should be cheaper then both of yours considering im closer?!

wth lol super lame

Guest Rhonda21
Does anyone know how much you can see from terrace boxes in the 1700s?

Tickets are so f*ed up this year I don't even feel like going anymore. Ugghh. T_T

I've sat in box 1754 and so here's a view from there:

untitled-4-1.jpg

Guest Special Ed

^ It doesn't look that bad. lol. Time to put that 10x camera view to use. Thx for the photo.

But anyways, I just bought my tickets. Finally gave up hope. T_T

My seats are: 1468-1, 1468-2, 1468-3, 1468-4.

I just hope KT isn't holding a secret stash of GBs and TBs, cuz last night, there was only TBs in the 1600s and 1700s. But this morning there were TB04 seats open. And I almost bought the 1700s seats last night. O_O Don't screw with me KT~!

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

thanks EternalELF it only gave me like. 10 Cheaper but hey! thats ten bucks

i think its weird how the Bench r1 and bench t1 are sold out

such a random place way at the top lol

maybe its someone with a huge party. or just people who sit there every year.

Guest onnetwothreefour
^ if you were good looking or something of course

unless you were singing or dancing randomly there or something

xD

I also wanted to know. I mean out of all of the kids there, where the seats are, are scouts always looking around? I thought Nichkhun auditioned for some booth that had JYP auditions.

Guest 1missbebe

every year i sob in my pool of sadness b/c it's too far and expensive for me to go =(

when does the list of celebrities attending usually start spilling out?

Guest onnetwothreefour

does anyone ever just go to hang out around that area for that day/night cuz you can't afford the tickets? I was thinking about just hanging out in Hollywood for the day

Guest babuangel
every year i sob in my pool of sadness b/c it's too far and expensive for me to go =(

when does the list of celebrities attending usually start spilling out?

they said..in like 14 days or something.

Guest Rhonda21

was this posted already?

Alexander from U-Kiss posted on his twitter:

We would LOVE to attend Hollywood Bowl~ But well..depends on GOD ;) Never thought I could chat w/ everyone around the world..^^ #LoveisUnity

I know it doesn't mean anything but I would love for them to go. Or 2PM or Big Bang or MBLAQ or well a bunch haha

Archived