[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wendy1430265887

i'm kinda close to you guys..

i'm right in the center of that row lolol :b

♥miyuki

Lucky! I really wanted center seats but I was afraid of losing the ones I already had if I went back to try to get better seats and then end up with nothing. Lol So I just went with the side ones.

Guest angerine
^^It wasn't too much better at the KoreaTimes office. My friends and I waited there and when we got to the front, the KT rep was freaking out because the site kept crashing. I think they use the same method to buy the tickets online as those at home (although she did say that it was better to get the tickets from the office than stress out at home)

-edit: But, we got our tickets & dvds without too much trouble. I guess the price increase affords a free DVD haha. Also: I hope that the super price increase means that they can afford more artists this year XD

--edit (didn't want to post again lol)

One of the girls in line was saying (this is hearsay so don't take it as fact) that they don't even take phone orders in until like...after 12PM or a certain time on the day ticket sales open. I think this was true because I kept seeing the lines blinking when we were waiting in the office (My friends and I were in the office around 10:15AM probably) and the KT reps just ignored them. D:

vvvvv

i would at least have ended up with some ticketss...well good ones.

lol...ur extremely lucky.

wait is everyone's pm messaging inbox down or is it just me?

it's driving me nuts.

Why does not getting tickets feel worse than failing a test? lol.

I agree...my friends and i have been planning this since last year's hollywood bowl. we had everything planned out, but we didn't think the site would be this bad..i bought pool tickets online last yr and it wasn't nearly as bad..after 5 hours of constantly refreshing on 3 laptops and calling nonstop, we ended up with NO tickets...now we just have to wait till people sell theirs so we can go...they were so unfair to out-of-staters this yr..

Guest 5613love
I agree...my friends and i have been planning this since last year's hollywood bowl. we had everything planned out, but we didn't think the site would be this bad..i bought pool tickets online last yr and it wasn't nearly as bad..after 5 hours of constantly refreshing on 3 laptops and calling nonstop, we ended up with NO tickets...now we just have to wait till people sell theirs so we can go...they were so unfair to out-of-staters this yr..

i'm IN state, just like an hour away from LA, but no car and no way to get there. it's even more painful knowing if only i had my car here with me i could have gone in person and gotten tickets ))):

why was it so insane this year? last year it took way longer to sell out. after three hours last year i was still able to get GB03! is it because of the rumors about 2pm and big bang?

Guest didibabez1

Last year I reserved my hotel room at the Wilshire on April 6th so that means the sponsor hotel came out in mid March because it took me a few days to finalize it..... Cost of 2 days at the hotel was $298.00 and I got a deal off a different website but that website doesn't have that hotel this year on their list. argghh....it's way more expensive buying off of wilshires website......oh well..we'll wait and see.....

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

^ right. I think i reserved mine on the same day! however

i found the sponsor hotel at the end of march beg of may cause i literally booked just a few days after finding out.

is it possible to call up the hotels and ask if they know if they're going to sponsor KMF?

or will they probably not know yet...? xD

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU
Darn, I was at work for a day and all the good seats are already taken. >.< Last year I got the last row for Terrace. It wasn't great and it wasn't terrible either. But I was aiming for better seats this year. XD It's my first year organizing it.

I got the last far left terrace seats this year! so they were okay you're saying! aww that kinda sucks!

Guest miyukix3
Lucky! I really wanted center seats but I was afraid of losing the ones I already had if I went back to try to get better seats and then end up with nothing. Lol So I just went with the side ones.

my friend got them at the office for me :b

when they started selling the tickets online.. the only ones that were available were the ones all the way on the sides :/

♥miyuki

Guest didibabez1
is it possible to call up the hotels and ask if they know if they're going to sponsor KMF?

I called last year before booking my room and the lady was clueless....

Guest Rhonda21

I'm guessing they don't know yet. I'm sure people would have done that in the past. I know people didn't find out until later in March or so the year I went. It was because they had the list of sponsors on their website.

do the celebrities ever sign autographs before of after the festival...like an autograph booth or something?

No I don't think they have ever done that. I think it would be hard to organize it since there is so many people there. It would probably take forever. Plus they have to practice for the concert and then the concert itself. But if you get lucky and see them when not to many people are around you can ask them for their autograph.

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

i wasnt planning to drive to the koreatimes office but calling in and online wouldnt work

so ended up going at the last minute and even got into a little car accident with my brand new car

omgosh this year's kmf better be awesome for all of the troubles i went through hahaha

cant wait to see everyone there and who else got pool circle tickets in section D?

i bought six tickets for my friends and i; spent a crapload of money >_<

Guest iN_lOvE_wItH_SuJu

can someone tell me who went last year? :]

also....i can't wait to go this year! after waiting for five years...i always couldn't make it...but this year i am going with my friend!! she goes every year...lucky her -___- her relative is part of the crew....

Guest boshi noi

Shinee, SS501, Lena Park, and Spring Summer Fall Winter

Girls' Generation (SNSD) Lee Juk, Kim Changwan Band, Son Ho Young, Tae Jinah, Kim Hong Guk 김흥국

yeah, could've been a bit more impressive. . . .

2010's theme better be like "The Year of the Idols!!" ^^

Guest Special Ed

This is why yall should get an education, become filthy rich, network with soompi, get a jumbo richard simmons server, and start a new annual concert composed of idols. That would be a nice future. :D

Guest squattingduck23

after 4 hours of trying to get tickets.. I just settled for G2 Section row 5 :)..... but I wanted Terrace.. coming from the east coast.. I should've gotten Pool -_-'

This years Lineup better be godly.. my gosh hahah

I LOVE how the thread jumped from like 40 to 70 yesterday while tickets were going crazy >.<

I don't think I'll ever forget this year's war of buying tickets.

Guest EternalELF

lol it would be EPIC is the theme is "the year of the idols" xD

but it'd be very hard i guess

Special Ed: lol someone SHOULD

and highlight on that jumbo richard simmons server ><

Guest boshi noi
This is why yall should get an education, become filthy rich, network with soompi, get a jumbo richard simmons server, and start a new annual concert composed of idols. That would be a nice future. :D

lol

I'm just gonna get rich and go to Korea and meet them directly, forget this!

oh yeah, this year '10 HB has to be equal to or even surpass '08 HB to make it worth all the stress and tears and MONEY (geez this love/hate relationship with KT)

Archived