[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest didibabez1

Hi....please pm me. I want Garden Box or Ramp seats but only 2 of us are going. Want to join 2 others if possible. If you are purchasing a box and need 2 more, let me know. Will rather be with people that have already attended the festival before and are regulars on this forum...... I have trust issues here... ahhaha. U understand, right? So serious people PM me.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaraki11capt

Why do they never release the set list earlier anymore? If I recall, HB always used to release the set list a week before the tickets went on sale...this stopped since last year's concert. sigh.

Guest ShyGSTGurl

Hi I have a question about how pool circle seats are sold. I know garden box usually sells in fours is pool circle seats sold seperately? Thanks in advance!

Also I think I need 2-3 other ppl if I decide to buy gardenbox! Anyone interested?

Guest misuran

I don't know if I'll be able to purchase the tickets when they go on sale because I have a Saturday class and it ends @ 3 PM. I want to purchase 2 seats [me + sister]. garden box or pool. It doesn't matter. As long as its close to the stage. What would be the average total [including taxes] for 2 seats.

Hey guys!!!

i'm from spain and i'm studying abroad in florida, i'm going to attend to the concert alone and i've been thinking in purchase pool circle or maybe garden box if someone wanna join me, i'll be more than happy.. :P

See you..

Guest Shiget^

hey question since the tickets will be sold on sat, if the GB, ramp seats get sold out easily is there a chance like after the sale you could still buy them from the ticket holders? or its hard cuz normally people already dont sell them anymore?

cuz im not buying yet this saturday, i wanna know the artists coming first before buying and they said theyre not releasing any info on whos coming so i wont be buying, i just wanna make sure before i buy expensive tickets.

Guest B-I-GtotheBang

i sat at ramp e seats. i bought two tickets on the starting day and u dont have to buy the whole thing lol.

the view is good, i thought ill be far from the stage too but i swear i was a finger away from hyun joong when he went to the extended stage. my friend actually shook hands with son ho young :)

and yeah the computer choose it for you. i was lucky and got the closest one.

here's my fancams from my seat last year:

Thank you so much for answering my question, it was very helpful :D Maybe if you are in Ramp again I will see you there!

Also thanks to Rhonda21 for the seating chart and PattySayWah for the information on KTown. I can't wait to try Korean food and I am so going out for Noraebang. Who will join me?! ^_^

Gonna sing some K.R.Y. heck yeah.

Why do they never release the set list earlier anymore? If I recall, HB always used to release the set list a week before the tickets went on sale...this stopped since last year's concert. sigh.

I don't think they ever released a batch of artists before the tickets go on sale, they only did it last year but that was it. I'm pretty sure the only reason why they did it last year was because of the victory concert.

Lolol either two things could be going on.

1. They're trying to get us pay some big bucks so they can break even for the AWESOMEEE artists they have coming...

or

2. They're trying to sucker punch us by getting us to pay first and find out the crap list later LOL.

I'm hoping for the first one 8DDD. Tbh I wish everybody could just simultaneously agree to wait for a list of artists to come out before anybody buys tickets, but that'd be too hard and Ik I'm thinking way too idealistic LOL~

Guest Tinateukbum

I'm looking for 1 person to help me & my friends fill out our Garden Boxes. We're very chill/friendly & you'd have a lot of fun aha :] We'd need the money by Friday because my friend is going to buy the tickets on Saturday at the Korea Times office. PM me ASAP !

So I guess the total for a 4 seat GB ox will be 717.50$ and the total for a 6 seat box will be 1,072.50$. I called in a she told me the convenience charge will be 2.50$ per ticket and to have it shipped to you anywhere in the US will be 7.50$. I'm not sure about international because I didn't ask. >.< I thought the individual ticket price was big but looking at it all together is like T_T.

Guest tabuzhidao

hi guys, i'm a noob and this is my first time going.

i'm thinking about getting gb, but not sure just how hectic it'll be trying to by tickets.

any tips on how to be prepared?

& my sister and her friends want us to all sign in so we have a better chance of getting the seats.

are two computers allowed to log in at the same time? i'm so excited & nervous! i really want the nice garden seats,

but so do many many others. .-.

thanks a bundle!

Guest efflorescent musings

I've been going for the past 3 years and they have never released artists beforehand. Tickets were also on sale around this time and artist batch lists don't start coming out until late February.

Guest ritahoang

so.... if my sister and i plan on buying the garden box ($175), do we pay $175 each? or do we only need to pay $175 total, since in one box theres already 2-4 seats?

i know there have been a lot of questions about the boxes but im still kinda confused, sorry LOL D:

so.... if my sister and i plan on buying the garden box ($175), do we pay $175 each? or do we only need to pay $175 total, since in one box theres already 2-4 seats?

i know there have been a lot of questions about the boxes but im still kinda confused, sorry LOL D:

You guys will have to buy the WHOLE box, which is 4 seats. It is also 175$ for each seat, so the total would be 700$ for a 4 seat box.

Guest ritahoang

You guys will have to buy the WHOLE box, which is 4 seats. It is also 175$ for each seat, so the total would be 700$ for a 4 seat box.

oh i see, thankss! fml, thats a lot........ hopefully my friends can go so we can split the money :/

i'll probably end up buying the side boxes or the terrace boxes.

Guest ketchup?

Whoa, have the prices gone up?! I wish I could go. My prom is on the same day though.. and on top of that, I'm from Texas. *sigh* Maybe next year.

Archived