[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest flounder

Flounder , thank you so much......you 're the best...btw do you happen to also have ep 16 ?

I'm uploading it right now. I will post the link tomorrow morning.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started watching this drama a few days ago and became so enamored w/JJM that I'm all caught up to ep16...lol...I'm so hooked now that I kind of wished that I'd waited till the drama ended before watching...having to wait two more weeks to learn what's going to happen to my new favorite family of three is pure agony....

About SJ's hyung, is he really his real brother? I'm a bit confused because he seems to be part of the family but he wasn't in the car when the dad tried to commit suicide w/the family, and the mom appears to be concerned about SJ only and doesn't care as much about the hyung?

In ep16, when ES, SJ and his mom sat down together, does anyone know what they talked about? When SJ's mom had the flashback of her and ES's dad, did she tell him that she's pregnant w/his child? I thought I heard the word child...and I wonder if she'd an abortion and that's why she told ES to have one 5 yrs ago??? Is anyone surprised like I am by SJ's quick turnaround in giving ES up? I didn't think he'd have a change of heart so quickly...perhaps I'm not getting the full picture since I don't understand korean. The last scene w/ES, her dad and SJ's mom is kind of unsettling for me. First how he follows her outside the hospital is kind of creepy...and then his head hits the ground when he falls...I hope nothing is going to happen to him that will pull SJ and ES farther apart.

Lastly, thanks to luv for the great caps and shirley for the summaries/spoilers!

Does anyone has ep3,7 for softsub?

sorry, iamamy, there will be no softsubs released for episode 3 and 7. :sweatingbullets:

just a quick update. im currently uploading episode 15 onto direct dl. but my computer has been slow today, i think due to the weather, so it might not be up till tomorrow morning, my time. :D sorry for the inconvenience, but i appreciate your patience :)

could someone please upload it into something besides gigeshare....because for some reason all of the past ones thats under gigeshare i cant download.....i would really appreciate it if some could upload it into mega upload or send....im supporting this series all the way.....thanks in advance....

could someone please upload it into something besides gigeshare....because for some reason all of the past ones thats under gigeshare i cant download.....i would really appreciate it if some could upload it into mega upload or send....im supporting this series all the way.....thanks in advance....

Is it possible that you forget to click on blue arrow after you already clicked on the continuation link.

I know many people who forget to do that last step.

But don't worry...I think autuymnrain is uploading to Mediafire.

dunnie...I don't think that guy is SJ's real brother...maybe his mom adopted him...hehe...

And SJ didn't really give up ES...

I think he regained his memory and realized that everything is a mess...so he wanted to give both of them some time .

I think SJ knows that ES still loves him...when he's not around she'll miss him more...hehe...

I think he's really smart about it :)

Have to wait for shirley to help answer these questions...hehe...

Is it possible that you forget to click on blue arrow after you already clicked on the continuation link.

I know many people who forget to do that last step.

But don't worry...I think autuymnrain is uploading to Mediafire.

dunnie...I don't think that guy is SJ's real brother...maybe his mom adopted him...hehe...

And SJ didn't really give up ES...

I think he regained his memory and realized that everything is a mess...so he wanted to give both of them some time .

I think SJ knows that ES still loves him...when he's not around she'll miss him more...hehe...

I think he's really smart about it :)

Have to wait for shirley to help answer these questions...hehe...

i did that and everything ive have a friend help me walk through it too....it just doesnt work for me for some reason....i guess im just too slow.....

Guest limegreencanada

i thnk he did among those words say to ask to see summer at some times ..er then she say when he grow up later .er lol i dun know i just throw it to someone who never watch this drama so it was like here and there translation but the first thing she say when she saw the clip was this is such a sad drama .

you post more of mo-shi then i will be more motivated to translate esp 15 and 16 in details .when i see the subtitled verion . [ haha ^_^ ] :blush:

lawyer park seem to have renew hope of being with shinjeong hmmm.. i not too sure .i have to take a look at esp 16 ...

Yup, from those caps, it seems SJ and Lawyer park are having a very cosy relationship....hope there's nothing developingthere right ? He has to stay true to ES!!!!!!

wow....i just spend the last 2 days watching ep. 1 to 14 and i love this drama! i love JJM in Fashion 70s and he is great is this drama! I can't wait to watch the remaining 4 episodes.

Thanks, shirley, for all the summaries.

Thanks, Luv, for all the scene caps!

and all those that uploaded the episodes to MU, SS, MF, and so forth, thank you so much! You're life savers because CB has been soooooooo slow for me!

and finally, a very big thank you to WITH S2 subbing team. You guys are so awesome!

this drama will start in hawaii on Jan. 24th.....can't wait. I will highly recommend this to all my fellow kdrama friends! thank again!

Guest flounder

Ep. 16 LQ version

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/g7658dc65...18582nd788adn7/

oh no not mediafire it doesn't work for me...try using firefox to open it but it shows blank page...

Don't use firefox because it has really good pop-up blocker. Try using internet explorer for your browser and go to mediafire website.

Also, it seems like some ppl have problem with filesend, gigeshare, and megaupload (mostly of download limit for this one). Is there a download website that works for everyone? Let me know and I will use that next week.

honestly ..wow there still so many who watch this drama .lol ..

I started watching this drama a few days ago and became so enamored w/JJM that I'm all caught up to ep16...lol...I'm so hooked now that I kind of wished that I'd waited till the drama ended before watching...having to wait two more weeks to learn what's going to happen to my new favorite family of three is pure agony....

About SJ's hyung, is he really his real brother? I'm a bit confused because he seems to be part of the family but he wasn't in the car when the dad tried to commit suicide w/the family, and the mom appears to be concerned about SJ only and doesn't care as much about the hyung?

In ep16, when ES, SJ and his mom sat down together, does anyone know what they talked about? When SJ's mom had the flashback of her and ES's dad, did she tell him that she's pregnant w/his child? I thought I heard the word child...and I wonder if she'd an abortion and that's why she told ES to have one 5 yrs ago??? Is anyone surprised like I am by SJ's quick turnaround in giving ES up? I didn't think he'd have a change of heart so quickly...perhaps I'm not getting the full picture since I don't understand korean. The last scene w/ES, her dad and SJ's mom is kind of unsettling for me. First how he follows her outside the hospital is kind of creepy...and then his head hits the ground when he falls...I hope nothing is going to happen to him that will pull SJ and ES farther apart.

ohhh ya i think he does recall some memories of what happen in the past because of their parents ..that was what the mother words tiggered off .. but i dun think he got to the memories of both of them promising to be with each other till they die :unsure: hmm...somehow i think is not completely back was it ? .. ..but already his heart sense it should be that way .. he went to eun seol house to asked for forgiveness i think and to say sorry to the father personally but then the father fainted ..after hearing his sorry i think ah why he has a change of heart .no no .. i think he realised how all these is weighting so heavy on eun seol and making her heart so tired out ..he cant bear to see her caught in between anymore again that why he is letting go .before at the start er .i think he did intend to er ..force her .he think this was the only way to get her back i think she did shouted to him are you crazy .but he said yes I AM CRAZY ! going mad ! ..er but she fight back at him .and that wake him up ....asking him does he know what his mad love had bring him er .something like that ..but later he realised how it is making her so torn in between her father and him ..and all the complications .it is not what he think is so simple ..and then he decided it is time to let go .just like she decided before .when he was in jail to let him go ..not to bind him into a happiness that might not be possible even if they really want it to be ...so he talk to pilsoo .i think to entrust his woman and his son to this man care ...

oh the the mother of shinjeong and father of eunseol er ...i think she did have a child but the father cruelly told her to abort it seem .--;;;

btw ....

.actually i think something bad happen to the father somone telling me ..he died ..the father after that fall er i not sure if this is confirmed though lol had to double checked but knowing this writer it is possible ..

:ph34r: .then teh mother of shinjeong is er abit gulty now and let her son be with eun seol but now!! .er i cant really believe what is being told to me.they telling me eun seol is so hateful after what happen to her father that she want revenge..ARHGHHHH!!!! !!! what is this !! IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!! >......

EEEEEEEEEE THE Writer IS MAD !!!!! Go throw her into the HAN RIVER !!! i shd have know she never recovered from BOOL SAE !! .always doing the counter revenge stuff at the LAST MINUTE!!!!

btw ....

.actually i think something bad happen to the father somone telling me ..he died ..the father after that fall er i not sure if this is confirmed though lol had to double checked but knowing this writer it is possible ..

:ph34r: .then teh mother of shinjeong is er abit gulty now and let her son be with eun seol but now!! .er i cant really believe what is being told to me.they telling me eun seol is so hateful after what happen to her father that she want revenge..ARHGHHHH!!!! !!! what is this !! EEEEEEEEEE THE Writer IS MAD !!!!! Go throw her into the HAN RIVER !!!

Oh my, if what you say is true then this is becoming too twisted! There will be no room for any forgiveness!!! Omo, I hope the father will be ok.

er i dun know ..someone passed me this preview ...er i think the first sentence say about eun seoul spreading the ashes of her father

:wacko: now me and my friend talking about the terror of remembering what happen in bool sae that jung min kidnap and the miran gun incident !! /lol she actually say this one at least is better then that ..er ..i dun know ..sigh aiyoooooo why is the writer doing such stuff like this ..if this is the correct preview ..well we got to er wait and see ..

17부

은설은 강재호의 유골을 강에 뿌리며 서슬 퍼렇게 어금니를 악다문다. 강재호가 자신의 어머니인 한미숙 때문에 죽었다는 사실을 모르는 신전은 은설이 여름이를 데리고 들어와 한미숙과 함께 살겠다는 말에 기뻐하지만, 한미숙은 자신의 숨통을 죄이려 한다는 것을 알고 불안해 한다. 기억이 완전히 돌아온 신전은 주원에게 넌 날 사랑한 게 아니라 니 사랑을 사랑한 거라며 모질게 대하고, 더 이상 잃을 것이 없는 주원은 신전과 은설을 나락으로 떨어뜨릴 준비를 한다. 한편, 은설을 찾아간 한미숙은 어디 한 번 다 같이 지옥에서 살아보자며 소리치는 은설에게 니가 날 이길 수 있다고 생각하냐며 거침없이 뺨을 올려 붙이는데, 고개를 치켜드는 은설 빙긋 웃는 모습이 오싹하고….

18부 –

은설과 한미숙의 다툼을 들어버린 신전은 은설이 한미숙에 대한 증오심으로 함께 살겠다 마음 먹은 것을 알게 되는데, 무섭게 변한 은설이 자신의 책임인지라 마음이 아프다. 주원으로부터 은설의 속을 뒤집어 자기 발로 기어 나가게 만들라는 코치를 받는 한미숙은 만만치 않자, 죽어주겠다며 만취한 채 옥상으로 올라간다. 맨발로 쫓아 나온 은설, 당신이 이겼다며 떠나드리겠다 하는데 눈물이 하염없이 쏟아진다. 아파 드러누운 은설은 신전에게 장수자의 집으로 데려다 달라하고, 신전은 그 집 앞을 떠나지 못한 채 못박힌 듯 앉아 예전에 하늘에 걸고 은설을 아내로 맞아 사랑하겠다 했던 맹세를 되뇌고 있다. 드러누워 있던 은설, 필서와 장수자의 만류를 뿌리치고 뛰쳐나가 꽁꽁 언 신전의 얼굴을 보듬으며 아무 것도 생각하지 말고 죽을 때까지 사랑하자 하는데 일편에서는 한미숙이 주원과 여름이를 뺏을 묘책을 궁리하고 있다

Archived