[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chickalang

Shirley...haha...I tried to take many pictures for you here...:) except for the "jump"...hehe...it came out funny...hehe...

ceyes000025078op.jpg

ceyes000025138hl.jpg

hehe. wish i can see the "jump" too... thank you for the pics!!! love 'em!

Guest babymarzy07

thanks to shirley for the ep 17 and 18 trans.. cant wait to watch.. the bathtub scene is scary to watch.. Luv, thanks for the wonderful caps, love yeonrum and shinjeong together in the office sooo cute both of them.. flounder thanks for the ep 17 link but could u reupload ep 17 somewhere else than mediafire.. it dont want to work for me.. pls.. and ep 18 too.. even if its a split file...if its not prob thanks so much :)

Guest .alyak_

..omo *.take oxg tank * ....take bimbo pon pon *

moshiiiiii!! you are the main reason why i am surviving this you know !! ....you already lost your memory ! WHAT ELSE do they want to do to you !! *if we had know your mother can er destory your enemy with just one single push .!!! tHEN YOU should not need to plan your revenge on that daughter of his and get yourself into such torment ..lost your heart .lost your memeory ..now even losing your son !!!! you just need to send your mother ..she will probably drive that man mad .with her madness.

i will protect you from all future evilness!!! .

*come to shirley * ..me will take yeon rum too !! ..

omo. hahaha...i was skimming back a few pages and had to reply to this.

i cracked up reading this. your so funny.... puahahahahah........

Aish. I'm behind on this drama. Will continue this drama tomorrow after school!

I've been checking d-addicts for subs everyday...its okay. i'm already thankful for all the subbing they've done.

So i have nothing to complain about.!

Thank-you Shirley for all the spoilers and Luv for all the caps!

I swear my hand and eyes were going nuts after reading and scrolling down so much!

Other than that i enjoyed them all! Keep them coming!

_Kayla.

^^ .i was in a playful mood when i write the summary i think

^^ thanks for reading everyone ^^

===================================

thanks luv~~ ^^ ...isnt he extremely adorable !!

ya the jump happen right between this

ceyes000028151zx.jpg

J

U

M

P

and he ended right there

ceyes000028394uw.jpg

* HE REALLY JUMP * i was not joking ^^ .probably more like dive!! he was very naughty !

but he had very good aim ! lol i will love to see if there any ng for this ! ..

ohhh and this little yeonrum ^^ ..i think LBY was celebrating her birthday and they took pictures of the young kid who play her son in the drama

GQ2.jpg

GQ4.jpg

GQ1.jpg

GQ.jpg

GQ3.jpg

repost from koreanwind.net

orginal source : lby cafe .

Guest pinklegirl007

Anyone who's been watching this drama up to its latest episode....

I want to ask you about Eun Seol.... I am really confused with her character...

I don't really understand her motive. It seems that she is back with her husband for revenge, but then again, she doesn't... I mean if she really wanted to make things work, she wouldn't be doing some of the things she's doing...

If she is back together with him for revenge, I also really think that wrong of her because he's a nice guy now.... he's changed a lot for her... she also doesn't really seem to love him anymore like she used too... you know what I mean... the spark seems gone, after they both went through all that pain together...

What's more suspicious, is that when her husband mentioned getting the marriage certified, etc. she changes the subject and stuff... I'm really confused at what her motive is...

Am I the only one who feels this way??

Guest flounder

it says the link isnt working due to some violation....for episode 17

I remember someone was able to download it earlier.... I don't know what happened. It could be the same problem that autumnrain had earlier- someone reporting the link. Since it takes a while to upload, I may not have ep.17 link posted soon. Sorry :(

Guest chickalang

I remember someone was able to download it earlier.... I don't know what happened. It could be the same problem that autumnrain had earlier- someone reporting the link. Since it takes a while to upload, I may not have ep.17 link posted soon. Sorry :(

i was able to d/l it without problems... thanks, flounder!

Guest flounder

i was able to d/l it without problems... thanks, flounder!

I checked my account and it said that more than 20 people have downloaded all three parts of ep.17. Oh well, I guess I'll upload it again.

Archived