[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for the translation .`~ ...

this writer has a habit of twisting things at the last minute ...which can make you go : :wacko: [but eventually at the end ..she wont give u an unhappy ending ...it the whole process to reach the ending that make you :crazy:

.. . shinjeong got to go through witnessing a woman he loved before who was so pure and innocent turn into someone with such hatred ..[ ee they never even let the father forgive him first before dying !!!!!! ]

but it seem her revenge is shortlived ...eunseol was sick and i think shinjeong called pilsoo to come get her while he went to the church and the place where they spend the night

now then they think of taking summer :wacko: ..if the mother dun come to her senese then i think is better to lock her up again in some madhouse

esp 14

thanks for this ~

thanks to SweetKim for the preview..argghhh this is getting to be :wacko::crazy: i think the writer is running us mad.. since there was like a time i really wanted to stop watching but alas i couldnt miss moshi.. the mom's plot is really stupid if u ask me, she's going haywire again.. i wonder how they'll ever come out from this one.. sigh.. i hope ES is strong enuf to fight for our dear yeunrum and SJ will at least have a clue about what is happening.. flounder, thanks for the gigeshare link.. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to SweetKim for the preview translations and HappySY for uploading the c-subbed ep15. I have a question...who's Jang Soo Jah?

It seems that my worst fear about ES's dad comes true in Ep17...aigoo...everything becomes so complicated and ugly and we finally see a vengeful ES... I feel so badly for her and SJ because they'll continue to suffer from their parents' wrongs...and SJ's mom is just mad...geez, she really belongs in an asylum.

this writer has a habit of twisting things at the last minute ...which can make you go : :wacko: [but eventually at the end ..she wont give u an unhappy ending ...it the whole process to reach the ending that make you :crazy:

Shirley ~ I hope you're right about this writer and her way w/endings. I can't bear the thought that ES, SJ and Summer will never be together after what they've been though and being so in love w/each other.

Guest Ming65sia

Thank you HappySY for your Chinese Subbed link. :rolleyes: . I used to download from Cococrust's SSlink, however mediafire just cannot work for my computer. I wonder if you could upload the Chinese Subbed Epi 11 and 12 to SS link. If it is too much trouble for you, then just don't worry about it. Thank you once again for your work.

Guest Love_at_Dolphin_bay

FLOUNDER, please help me by reup of PART I Ep 15, I successfully downloaded part II, III , but always failed with Part I in megaupload

Please help me with another link of megauplaod also, thank you

i just finished watching ep. 15 & 16..........and that headache thing is making me nervous. oh god...i hope they don't kill SJ in the end.....please......too many kdrama make a single illness into something terminal. anyway, i'm glad he will start to remember everything in the next eps. His mom and Lawyer Park is really pissing me off...... :fury: but i'm so glad he got a chance to say sorry to ES's dad....that was so nice. i cried....

anyway, can't wait for this week's episode! thanks everyone for all the spoilers!!!!

thanx a lot HappySY for the chinese subbed links.. nowadays i find it really hard to download from Sendspece..luckily ep 16 worked for me. =)

FLOUNDER, please help me by reup of PART I Ep 15, I successfully downloaded part II, III , but always failed with Part I in megaupload

Please help me with another link of megauplaod also, thank you

hopefully u dont mind that im helping u instead...flounder and everyone else has done a great job for us...and i cant thank them enough but once again, thank u...

im still uploading the file at the moment...shortly, i will provide u the link...

edit...

there u go...reupload of ep.15.avi.001...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJ7AZLWG

thanks to flounder, original uploader...

Guest HappySY

Thank you HappySY for your Chinese Subbed link. :rolleyes: . I used to download from Cococrust's SSlink, however mediafire just cannot work for my computer. I wonder if you could upload the Chinese Subbed Epi 11 and 12 to SS link. If it is too much trouble for you, then just don't worry about it. Thank you once again for your work.

As requested :-

Queen of Game 11 Chinese Subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0l6m6f

Queen of Game 12 Chinese Subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6b47nr

Guest Love_at_Dolphin_bay

Thanks Ymiss for your reuploading part I, thanks, Flounder also. Yesterday I tried mediafire, but I failed half way, dont know why.

Thank you

Guest asiandreamer117

:( It pains me to see that this thread is mostly about uploads and not enough about actual discussion anymore. Thank you everyone for your uploads and your hard work!!

I tried picking this series back up at Episode 13 but SO many smacks in the faces occurred.. O.o

Like the cute little boy.

And the amnesia.

And WOWWW.. what is going ON!?!?

Guest chickalang

thanks everyone for translating and uploading! i've watched eps 11-16 not understanding anything. but thanks to those who translate, i now understand a little bit of what's happening :wub: . I love JJM! :wub:

i'm hooked.. especially after the second episode. such a cliffhanger. lee bo young is a bit spoilt but i guess it suits her character in the show. maybe it's just me but joo jin mo reminds me of jun jin a lil. heh.. anyway, i like the lawyer girl better. she looks fierce but is very competent. i wanna be competent like her. and i want a guy who's a merger & acquisition expert. :) they may be ruthless most times but it's so attractive in a guy!! lol!

the drama is really interesting... at first when i read the drama synopsis i thought that eun seol would try to get even because shin jeon betrayed her but there was none of that.. i thought since the title was "queen of the game"... but i'm not complaining.. this drama is still really good... the ratings are doing well... only 4 more episodes til the drama's done rite???

i've just seen ep 15, and i must admit that i had enjoyed watching it. I love Eun Sol's determined character now..She's better off like that than crying all the time. And SJ's really cute, trying to impress ES. :P

Last part of ep 15...what's he gona do??? :P

Archived