[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest persimon_pg

Happy New Year to all. Many thanks to Autuymnrain for the uploads and WithS2 for their time and effort in providing us with the subtitles.

Guest Joaneee

I'm watching the english subbed one so only on episode 8 BUT IT'S SOO GOOOD so far!!! omg i cant wait for the next one!! I love this series sooo mucch!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Guest limegreencanada

all righty everyone. thank you so much for your patience. i've managed to organize all this and uploaded up to episode 12 as well. so here it goes :D

subs and hardsubbed files brought to you by WithS2. and on behalf of WithS2, i'd once again, like to thank you for your patience and support. *remember to use HJ split to join all the files together.* i believe they're all SUN version which is used to sync with subs and future subs as well :)

2006091911013011102copyuj8.jpg

Episode 1:

part 1: part 2: part 3 : part 4 : part 5 : part 6 : part 7: subtitle

Episode 2

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7: subtitle

Episode 3 : Note- This is hardsubbed :D

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7:*NEW* Note- This is hardsubbed :D

part 1: part 2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Episode 8

part 1: part 2: part 3 : part 4 : part 5 : part 6 : part 7

Episode 9 *NEW*

Episode 10 *NEW*

Episode 11 *NEW*

Episode 12 *NEW*

if you do download from these links, please leave a quick comment here. i would appreciate to know that there are people who are dling. i know kayla is downloading. thank you so much. :blush:

Hi thanks a million for all these, but could you help me ,,, i used hjsplit to join the files and the files were combined in windowsmedia player format but when i opened the file, the music came on but there were no images... what should i do to correctthis problem or did i do something wrong ?

Guest flounder

I'm watching the english subbed one so only on episode 8 BUT IT'S SOO GOOOD so far!!! omg i cant wait for the next one!! I love this series sooo mucch!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Is there Eng. sub for ep.8? Where did you find it?

Is there Eng. sub for ep.8? Where did you find it?

i think Joanee meant she's up to episode 8 now? that's what i think, flounder, because i dont think our team has released episode 8 yet :unsure:

Hi thanks a million for all these, but could you help me ,,, i used hjsplit to join the files and the files were combined in windowsmedia player format but when i opened the file, the music came on but there were no images... what should i do to correctthis problem or did i do something wrong ?

i've never had that problem before, limegreencanada. but does that happen with all the episodes after you've joined them. the only thing i can think of, is that you're missing codecs, so i recommending going into google and then search for k lite codec pack, because i've never had problems with it using that.

Guest noriko

I love this drama and I want to see the NG, interviews, etc. What do I do with links start with mms:

Do I need a special software to download or view them?

I am sorry if I am not allowed to post this message here.

Thanks.

Guest asiandreamer117

I love this drama and I want to see the NG, interviews, etc. What do I do with links start with mms:

Thanks.

woww.. that brings up a good point. Usually with my mms: files, I just copy them directly into my address bar and they work.. :unsure: But that's just me.. ? I'm not an expert on computers.. :mellow:

i think Joanee meant she's up to episode 8 now? that's what i think, flounder, because i dont think our team has released episode 8 yet :unsure:

No, my dear autuymnrain unni is right, our group hasn't released episode 8 subs yet, but I'm thinking they'll be out soon. Our status can always be checked on our fansubWiki site though, for those who are curious. :D

According to our site, our QOTG Episode 8 (SUN): Translation: Done/ Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Thank you very much autuymnrain. I also download from your links as I don't know how to use CB!

Appreciate your great effort. Please keep up the good work.

Cheers

qq123

Guest conduongmuathu

Thanks.

U could use some softwares to download mms:// file

Such as: Gigaget (freeware), Net Transport, Flashget (Shareware)

Go to google.com and searching with those key words

*oh there was not even one esp over the weekend ..ah i thought they will show at least one esp ..i was away so did not know ~ ..

oh BUT! i did found out who is the kid .keke ...he the kid from mr goodbye! he so adorable ...

click here for a spoiler .but my internet slow today i cant upload the rest so had to do with this side view .. for the family of three

click

Guest cleown

*oh there was not even one esp over the weekend ..ah i thought they will show at least one esp ..i was away so did not know ~ ..

oh BUT! i did found out who is the kid .keke ...he the kid from mr goodbye! he so adorable ...

When does this kid appear? He also played one of Yoon Mi Yoo's younger siblings in "Lovers" with KEJ and LSJ^^

click here for a spoiler .but my internet slow today i cant upload the rest so had to do with this side view ..for the family of three

click

Keke, so cute :3

After finishing ep07 I'm absolutely addicted to this drama. IMO the best since "My Girl"... Love the leads - LBY and JJM are such a cute couple, aren't you guys think so? LBY has a lot more chemistry with JJM than with AJW in "Mr. Goodbye" and I liked it though. I've made the mistake that I've watched the previews of the next 3 eps... Made me more and more addictive and curious! Geez, I just loooove this drama :blush:

Don't know if anyone interesting in having a fanlisting for QOTG? :mellow: I think I'm gonna make one for this drama :sweatingbullets:

Guest lakatsumi

Thanks so much~ autuymnrain for the HQ links to download the episodes~ I got so addicted watching Queen of the Game~ Cant wait for episodes 13 and 14! THANK YOU AGAIN~

I think you're missing some codecs if the video is not playing the picture then i think you should download CCCP codec. Here is the link to download it: http://www.cccp-project.net/. Hope this work ~

Guest limegreencanada

Thanks so much~ autuymnrain for the HQ links to download the episodes~ I got so addicted watching Queen of the Game~ Cant wait for episodes 13 and 14! THANK YOU AGAIN~

I think you're missing some codecs if the video is not playing the picture then i think you should download CCCP codec. Here is the link to download it: http://www.cccp-project.net/. Hope this work ~

Thanks i used the klite software and it works so fine....thanks a million for your fantastic helpful people..... like you, just can't wait for this weekend..... wonder how he will regain his memory !!!!!

Archived