Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

kimnabong

said:

All these posts about why he is loved warms my heart. I'm single and my benchmark for husband material is Seo In Guk. I'm DEAD. He's like a super high standard! The guy is really unique. He's like a jack of all trades, except rather than being a master of none, he seems to easily master quite a lot of it all. With hard work of course which is another awesome virtue which makes him more s amazing.

The story about him marrying his fans is craaaaaaazy. You're so lucky you can understand Korean! Yet even with my ineffective korean skills, I could see his personally shine through all the time. I love him the most in interviews. 

His personality is just the best--- always respectful, humble and quick-witted, and smart, and honest! He shows everything at once. 
Oh but In Gukkie, please don't get married yet. When you get married, please choose the best girl because you're the best! I hope for the best for him in that aspect. kekekeke Seesh he's almost at the marrying age. I just hope he won't stop singing or acting even after he marries. Even if he gets babies and shows up on Return of Superman, I'll live with it. Hehehehe

Me too, I'm not normally gushing about stars this way. I mean I'm always a fan but I've never been THIS MUCH of a fan so quickly and so looooooong since I started. I'm running on three years! It doesn't really grow old... It dies down for a while, but it will surely resurface after a while. Sooo, good luck my new found fan friends! This might be a long fan ride.

@euhana He's really real life Jang Gu Rae, right? He was pushed in all ways at the start of his career. I'm really rooting for Gukkie to succeed and be the best. Well, just because he deserves it. hehe. I hop for a long and steady career for him, with some well-deserved rest in between!
  • Like 1

Jennel88 said: seungshinl said: Jennel88 said: annyeong  :)      Im new here. This is my first time joining a thread. Please take care of me :) Im so so so inlove with him. His ALL my first in terms of-- He's the first celebrity that im fangirling with. First time to send gift to a celebrity! Haha..First celebrity that im so so so so inlove with..oh my gosh..its really my first time to be crazy inlove to a celebrity. No days,time that i didnt think of him. LOL!!ahhh dont know what to say anymore... I love his personality and ALL about him for short..no need to mention it all coz you guys already mentioned,hehehe  :) :x :\"> ^:)^

• Like 1

@seungshinl  oopps !!.. completely forget about copyright issues, but many thanks in advance for your intention, cant wait for the result.my story about inguk almost same as @cecilia, started from an article about KOHS from dramabeans and decided to peep a bit a clip, after that what can you do when you're suddenly fall in love?? @kimnabong, talking about Misaeng and how you compare Inguk and Jang Gu Rae ..hmm..interesting. I see the similarity. Yes he was pushed here and there but he could survive on his own. I watched one clip from mnet never ending story, the time when inguk came to SBS for strong heart. off camera everything so awkard when he still a rokkie and no one greeted or talked to him but on camera we can see how all guest so friendly. I guess that the reality not just in entertaiment world but when you have just a little support, being survivor must be mean alot. He might be a door opener for other superstarK since he went through all that difficulties. @Jennel88, welcome ..welcome to this thread. My english also perfectly broken... hehehe. But this the only thread that I dare to write something when i need to say my opion or  want to share something good. 
Soe InGuk you are my favorite accident  :x

• Like 1

euhana

said: woahhh, seems like everyone tells their own love story

;)

i truly enjoy reading them and mine had no difference.

first knew him from video clip of g20-let's go but only try to know him after watching reply97.

it's normal for me to have a crush on any dramas' character but it actually lasts for 2-3 months only. like most of you, i loooove yoon yoon jae and i never thought i will love inguk more than him and i'm wrong. when my sister scolded me for watching him for hours, i always said dont worry it's just only for moments and now i should slap myself to have that kind of thought.

as he's very different from all my old crushes like lee seunggi, hyun bin, yoochun and many

:)

) so i do really think him like a real person. i do all the crazy things you've mentioned above and now i'm worried if i will ever get married

• Like 1

seungshinl said:

kimnabong

said:

All these posts about why he is loved warms my heart. I'm single and my benchmark for husband material is Seo In Guk. I'm DEAD. He's like a super high standard! The guy is really unique. He's like a jack of all trades, except rather than being a master of none, he seems to easily master quite a lot of it all. With hard work of course which is another awesome virtue which makes him more s amazing.

The story about him marrying his fans is craaaaaaazy. You're so lucky you can understand Korean! Yet even with my ineffective korean skills, I could see his personally shine through all the time. I love him the most in interviews. 

His personality is just the best--- always respectful, humble and quick-witted, and smart, and honest! He shows everything at once. 
Oh but In Gukkie, please don't get married yet. When you get married, please choose the best girl because you're the best! I hope for the best for him in that aspect. kekekeke Seesh he's almost at the marrying age. I just hope he won't stop singing or acting even after he marries. Even if he gets babies and shows up on Return of Superman, I'll live with it. Hehehehe

Me too, I'm not normally gushing about stars this way. I mean I'm always a fan but I've never been THIS MUCH of a fan so quickly and so looooooong since I started. I'm running on three years! It doesn't really grow old... It dies down for a while, but it will surely resurface after a while. Sooo, good luck my new found fan friends! This might be a long fan ride.

@euhana He's really real life Jang Gu Rae, right? He was pushed in all ways at the start of his career. I'm really rooting for Gukkie to succeed and be the best. Well, just because he deserves it. hehe. I hop for a long and steady career for him, with some well-deserved rest in between!
  • Like 1

ituaku said: ....the time when inguk came to SBS for strong heart. off camera everything so akward when he still a rookie and no one greeted or talked to him but on camera we can see how all guest so friendly. I guess that the reality not just in entertaiment world but when you have just a little support, being survivor must be mean alot. He might be a door opener for other superstarK since he went through all that difficulties. ...
So InGuk you are my perfect accident  :x

• Like 1

Guest asmaraseo

Reading all of these heart warming and endearing posts on In Guk makes me wanna

GAHHHHHHHHHHH………!!!!!!!!!!!!

screaming out loud just like Shiwon on the epic giving birth scene of Reply 1997! Out of frustration from being infected with this deadly never-ending In Guk fever disease! Oh lawddd!!!

Sob sob sob …

Oh my dear In Guk fan mates, how I love you all deeply with all my heart here. Just makes me wanna cry and hug my laptop screen aaa…. So so happy to know that In Guk is receiving so many loves. Not just for his gorgeous looks, his epic acting skill, his smooth and soft voice, and his so many great talents, we all love him for just who he are, right! His history, his career, his determination, his love and attention to his family, his personality, his true self.

I myself never been this crazy on someone on screen before. I can proudly say that Im such a fully dedicated and serious person to real life commitment with a 10 years ahead life planning since my twenties (yes, im a happy and crazy noona fan) and never cared about Kpop with all those silly and shallow things before (sorry, this is the old me being biased) but In guk oh In Guk … he just captured my heart and turned me head over heels! stayed up late, watched his videos for more than 10 times, crying and smiling in the middle of the night, looking silly everytime and everywhere i remembered him, I even memorized his lines from his drama ouchhh yes, long gone was the old me hehe… this man, looked at me when he entered the restaurant at that very first ep of Reply 1997, and Im sold!

Please please please drama god and Korean god, let him act and sing and have a great career to his old days coz Im here will always watch him!

@seungshinl, it's very kind of you to translate and sub the video, just like our dearest fellow @cecilia, im so forever grateful to In Guk videos translators and subbers, you are forever in my heart
@kimnabong, yes, im so ready for the long fan ride, i vowed to my self i'll watch In Guk forever and ever, just like we all here i guess :x :x :x

I don't know if this video has been posted here before but it is a scene from 'Rascal Sons'.
Seung Gi (SIG) is trying to get his ex-wife to take him back so he sings 'I will love you' outside her window at night.  Mi Rim hears a man singing confessing love to someone and wonders if a man still does thatl.  'Must be nice' she says and then recognizes the voice to be that of Seung Gi's.  Then she's embarrassed so she goes out to talk to him.  
She asks 'what are you doing' and Seung Gi says, 'Mi Rim-ah, can you not accept my love?'  When she lets him into her apartment she asks him if he really means what he is saying.  He tells her he means it sincerely and will do anything to have her take him back. Even walking around naked in a boxer short.  She tells him that could put him in jail but makes him swear in their son's name.  And he said he would swear he is truthful this time in the name of their son who he loves more than his life.  When she says she will give him one more chance he is overjoyed and grabs her for a kiss until they are interrupted by the most adorable little boy who plays their son.  
This little boy was in Master's Sun and now in the King's Face.  SIG said that he never liked kids until he met this little boy in Rascal Sons.  Whenever he called him 'daddy' on the set his heart would start pounding he said.
It's a lovely song and his performance is very touching...
BTW this is the actress SIG thought was the most beautiful of all love interest he has acted with (as of 2014).  This was before King of High School and the King's Face.

Edit:  Just found this photo of SIG with the little boy from the set
237968941_6794cf71_image_zps31c7d4fc.jpg

• Like 1

seungshinl

said:

kimnabong

said:

So I google translated from fanpage that SIG's sister opened a small coffee shop in Ulsan. Did I read that correctly? Is it true?  :-/
10670236_615732571870323_4552107009765971797519_615732635203650_4202814999627153

grabbed: 

WoW仁國中文首站 Seo In Guk Chinese Fan Club[cr. http://blog.naver.com/mib20/220168552183, thanks blog master agreed to let the first stop forwarding]

Guest asmaraseo

@seungshinl, I might be sleeping but Im dreaming about In Guk hehe...
aigooo...looking at your gif just make me miss Min Suk and bring back my love for this super awesome drama full of heart! How I miss all the cast there, everyone is SUPER! they're really like one big loving fam. tvN is the best so far for giving In Guk the spotlight he deserves! :x

last night I listened to In Guk songs, again for dont know how many times already, and I think...
Bomtanaba

Hug

Everlasting Love

With Laughters or With Tears

When We Were Happy

Finding My Self

All I Want Is You

No Matter What

could become SIG’s color or style in singing. These beautiful songs portrait the beauty of his voice, his smooth vocal yet powerful, and these songs sound elegant with such a long and endearing impact on the heart of the listeners (or just me? hehe) not to say that the other songs are less good. I love all of SIG’s songs and SIG sings all of them so well. But I agree with someone here, sorry I forgot, that SIG should develop his own style. Maybe a bit of jazzy touch on Bomtanaba, ballad, or rather up beat on All I Want Is You, or any else. Consistency will left a greater impact on the listeners I guess. A little bit of alternative or different touch here and there would do fine but SIG should stay on his main genre/style. Or should I say the producer or the agency? Sorry, don’t really understand how this entertainment industry works, like who choose the songs? The idol or someone else? Oh well, Im not a song writer or producer, what do I know? I only know (or feel) that In Guk still has so much potential left untouched and could shine even more

My greatest wishes and deepest prays always for Seo In Guk
:x

hey chingus,, do you know where i can find the lyrics of his albums with romanization, since i can not read hangul. i only have some of them, but mostly with hangul. if anyone can post it, full of thanks to you guys...