Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest adikkeluangman

Sung Sikyung, Park Hyo Shin, Seo In Guk, and VIXX send their New Years greetings
Along with the new year, many Korean celebrities took to their SNS accounts to wish their fans a “Happy New Year” and the artists to do so are from Jellyfish Entertainment.
Veteran singers Sung Sikyung and Park Hyo Shin gathered together with some of Jellyfish Entertainment’s younger artists to wish fans a “Happy New Year.” Jellyfish Entertainment uploaded a photo to their official Twitter account on January 1st with the caption, “Family New Years greetings have arrived! 2015 Happy New Year ^^.”

[젤리피쉬] #젤리피쉬 가족들의 릴레이 새해인사가 도착했습니다! 2015년 새해 복 많이 받으세요^^ #성시경 #박효신 #서인국 #빅스 pic.twitter.com/QBnao3xJLI

— Jellyfish Ent. (@jellyfish_ent) 

December 31, 2014

@ituaku my dream job tooo!! :\">

here, the result of tvngo award
31176416.jpg
SOURCE

not sure the details, whether the winner chosen by the public or professionals. but seo in guk won the best actor for high school king yeayyy! also got second place after sung dong il (sung shi won's dad) for 'dontknowthename' award :D

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

Haha... so glad he has good relationship with his ex-partners. He such a good boy. I love how he helped Park Min Young brought her purse and held her hand down the red carpet's stage. It makes me remember his manners with his hottie ex-partner , eun ji. How he kept show his gentleman in front of her. But i keep wondering that is he still has good relationship with her? I know he made statement before that he was feel tired being linked by her. Because people kept asked him about their relationship.

But what makes me wonder, when he took the award, the cameraman kept close shooting eunji. And i think eunji a little bit feel uneasy. Cmon, there were also lee hana and Su yol attending the show too. But why they only kept an eyes on eunji. Oh, or is it just me who overreacted about them? Hmfff....

Btw,,, i love all the photos of him. Thanks chingus for your share.

Guest phi3nk

@adikkeluangman‌ , sadly enough, i think we can not make any thread of him in other forums. As long as i know Soompi has a strick rule about double thread. I mean, if there is any artist who make double job as an actor and a singer or other entertainer, they only give us one thread to discuss.

This thread is already made before SIG became an actor. Who will know that SIG is multitalented artist in that time before ;) . And i guess that's why there are not many fans know about this thread, coz its labelled superstar k. People search his name in actor's forum, and they didn't found it (based from my experienced, but thanks god, i remembered that he is superstar k winner), especially the new one.

Guest asmaraseo

ahhh is it true chingu? In Guk won the best actor at tvngo award? woahhh so happy for him! he just won bets new actor at kbs drama award and now this... tsk tsk he is really getting more and more recognition. daesang award is the one waiting for him i guess, not the other way around :x

@adikkeluangman and @phi3nk yes yes yes you are absolutely right, chingus! In Guk should have his thread known to more and more fans out there. its really sad to read what @phi3nk said, i didnt know that before. now i realized why i cannot find this thread when i typed "Seo In Guk" on soompi search column, and the way they wrote it "Seo In Gook" just made it harder to find maybe. oh... :(

anyway, 2014 ended great for In Guk, hope 2015 bring more and more awesomeness for our In Guk :x

and to all dearest threadmates here and In Guk fans out there, thank you!!! im forever thankful to you all guys, you truly made my day everytime i heard news and up dates from you about In Guk  :x yes, i live in a cave long way here from In Guk and you all are my saviors  >:D<

happy new year everyone

Guest phi3nk

OMG!!!! Those stares,,, I'M DYING !!!!!!! I'M DYING !!!!!!!!

1601583_518602488280252_2627276441122458

10896908_518603008280200_496220022439385

What are you thinking, In Guk??? Is it meee???? just say yesss, pleaassseee... :))

1508560_518601804946987_8148147125563364

Next occupation, he can be a DJ too... hahaha...

10897084_518602084946959_123449584996707

10300884_518602984946869_173069285812752

Guest adikkeluangman

You guys can PM and ask mod to change the title thread. Just keep it to his name and in hangul for easy searching or someone can request to take over the first post and update with SIG latest info.
You can open SIG thread in actors forum for singers too. Well, since I update few idol-actors thread there. Check out the actors forum to look more. I knew some people that only interested in acting career and not their music. 
Just make sure that don't double post and post music stuff on the singer thread and acting stuff on actor thread. Unless it breaking news.

Guest phi3nk

You guys can PM and ask mod to change the title thread. Just keep it to his name and in hangul for easy searching or someone can request to take over the first post and update with SIG latest info.

You can open SIG thread in actors forum for singers too. Well, since I update few idol-actors thread there. Check out the actors forum to look more. I knew some people that only interested in acting career and not their music. 

Just make sure that don't double post and post music stuff on the singer thread and acting stuff on actor thread. Unless it breaking news.

Is that true??? It's long time i didn't updating soompi news. I've been lurking before, but then i try to show up.

So who want to try to make new thread? Since I'm bad at computer system :(

About a new thread, I don't understand why we need a new one? I am not soompi expert so is there any other artists with double thread? I just worry it will confuse us to read and post something. And to be honest, I don't like the idea dividing fans into two sides, like asked to cut my other hand ( hmm...remain me of someone here... Hihihi). I love him as a singer and actor, and I believe any fans out there will find this thread in no time. But if a new thread will help SIG gain more recognition from overseas fans and all of you agree with the idea of course I will support it. Doesn't matter how many thread, I will go here and there to support them...Fighting!!!

Guest asmaraseo

hmmm... i don't think we need to make a new thread. i think we only need to change the title of this thread to his name only "Seo In Guk" as this is the most often used i guess. i agree that make double thread will only confuses us :-/ still it doesn't really matter to me though as i will visit every threads with him on it :x

Guest phi3nk

asmara_angie_7bd1 said: hmmm... i don't think we need to make a new thread. i think we only need to change the title of this thread to his name only "Seo In Guk" as this is the most often used i guess. i agree that make double thread will only confuses us :-/ still it doesn't really matter to me though as i will visit every threads with him on it :x

Guest asmaraseo

hm...what about other actors n singers? do they have their name only as the title of their thread? then we could go with "Seo In Guk" and put it whether in actor forums or kpop forums, both forums is ok i guess. but then how do we do it? miyanhe... im really a newbie to soompi

oh n is someone here from SK? i have many questions regarding how In Guk is doing in SK there, like does he received many love? cos i really want to watch him now and then, both in singing and acting careers :x it feels like i'll never get bored to watch him over and over again haha yes, being obsessed is a gift, right, chingus?   :)

asmara_angie_7bd1 said: hmmm... i don't think we need to make a new thread. i think we only need to change the title of this thread to his name only "Seo In Guk" as this is the most often used i guess. i agree that make double thread will only confuses us :-/ still it doesn't really matter to me though as i will visit every threads with him on it :x