Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

9SMVQ9s.png

Muscle-muscle.... :x

Omo....omo... Noena, is it real in guk??? The picture is.... demmit why suddenly the air is so hottt while the outside is still raining. Oh God pleasee help meee... i intended to see his muscle but why i saw at another place. Its hard to ignore. @ituaku‌ , i think i'm start being perv too... ottokeeee... aaahhh... where's my glass, my saliva already fell down... hahaha.... why i keep embarrassing myself.

In guk ahhhh... this is your fault!!!!

Inguk is having another department store mini concert this saturday 7th feb

this time at the lotte department store in Suwon
Poor guy not getting a rest but cant wait for all the fancams!!!

Cant waittt...

Honestly, i want him to take a rest for a while. But i want him on my screen too... he's magnetic. Will he also promote his last song too? I know it's japanese single, but i want him singing that song live perfm

Hahhahaha..

@phi3nk‌ and @ituaku‌ ..that pic took from King of High School when he (Lee Min Suk-SIG) transformed into his Hyung (SIG) ..(*hug mode)

I feel so sorry, coz not from the first time join this thread.

I knew this thread after middle of The King's Face aired on.

After I knew there's some forums to us sharing each other bout our opinion, bout our idols, after that im getting busy to find thread for me to join.

Thanks to Soompi who's give rooms for us to chat in our way.

I love the things about SIG, that's way I feel so regret not found this thread from the beginning..

Also love can find some friends and have relationships among people from around the world.

Haaaa... its nice to be here :-bd

Guest asmaraseo

@seungshinl

From DC Insider

so cuteee...what is it? one of in guk's merchandise? is it given for free at fan meet or is it for sale? in guk looks so funny in all of them :x i think chang moo is the funniest one, or min suk? ahhh... cute cute cute

Good Morning fellow SIG's lovers.
Anyone feeling blue and down this week?  I'm for sure feels very very sad.  Last week of The King's Face.  Oh my!  What am i going to do for coming weeks of wed/thur?!

@cecilia, this lotte mini concert is so unexpected!  No news at all til saw fan post tickets on twitter/weibo!  I'm also hoping JellyFish can let him take a nice short break from now to CNY whereby then he can start his Japan's Last Song promotion.  Hopefully JellyFish and SIG will plan to release a new full album next.
@phi3nk, we fans totally in conflict with our own feelings right?  On one hand, we want SIG to have a gd rest but on the other hand, we cannot stand not getting any news on him.  Me also looking fwd to all the new fan cams.
@NabilahO, aiyo...just how much longer do we have to wait for Vostro CF?  Hope it's a long 60 secs clip at least.
@ituaku, you fasting on Mon to Thur!?  Wow, admire your determination!  I must learn from you.  Haha.  But dun fast too much, wait you faint from seeing SIG's sexy pictures.

Regarding the mini concert. yup cant wait for the fancams... but i sumhow think jellyfish should let him rest or at least use the time to get ready for a full album comeback or sumthing. like seriously.. more than 5 years in the industry and not even a full korean album.... i needz more songs, especially produced by and written by gukkie. T.T so many mini concerts.... but no proper concerts. jaebal. haha

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"8 of Seo In Guk's awesome looks in The King's Face

by Nancy Z on Sat, Jan 31, 2015

Screenshot_2015-01-30_14.03.09_2.png
 9 Comments  10914 SharesShare on Facebook10.9k

Seo In Guk has delivered an impressive performance in The King's Face as a prince who has to survive conflicting dangers around him to become a good king for his country, and to perhaps finally reunite with his one true love. He goes through quite a wardrobe of costumes with handsome colors and design. I picked out some memorable ones here. Hope you like them.

As an innocent young man who is unaware of the dangers to come:

Screenshot_2015-01-30_06.57.03_2.png

read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-of-seo-in-guks-awesome-looks-in-the-kings-face/

@NabilahO you're everywhere :-bd

found this old video, was this when In Guk had difficult times few years ago?

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/4C9XUTQbnfg%24

and from fancam, i love his voice here