Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

seungshinl said:
According to this news story, Seo In Guk will be holding mini concerts in four cities (Odaiba, Ginza, Sibuya, and Gansai) in Japan to promote his latest single, Last Song.  The concerts will be held between February 21 to March 1st.

It also says that Seo In Guk wrote  the music and words to Last Song and also helped to produce it.
It says that Seo In Guk has become well known in Japan with the success of Reply 1997 and Master's Sun so he is being known as an actor as well as a singer.  His Everlasting song made it to 7th on the Orion Daily Chart in Japan, according to this news article.
There is a 40 second video included in this news article if you want to click and watch it.

• Like 1

LUCKY U @seungshinl !! I WISH I CAN SUB!! i can proofread and edit the videos... but i can only tryyyyyyyy translate the hangul text on screen.. even with tht sometimes my head hurts coz google translate just doesnt make sense. booyyaaaaaaa seungshinl said: Dear Seo In Guk:
What are you doing to me?
You are making me want to English sub all the videos of you on YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo so that more people in the world can see and hear you.
You are making me download all kinds of programs to do this onto my Mac, and my computer is not happy because they are designed for the PC Computers !
You are making me learn these software programs and I hate learning programs other than what's on my Mac.  
You are making me lose sleep doing this and I have no idea why!  Why........... Seo In Guk? You are driving me insane !!!!!
:(:(:((

Edit:  Photo Added
2949826488_6e1d8d6c_Download_2015_01_09_

• Like 1

everytime i open my browser to look into soompi... i end up clicking youtube n forgot. demmit. its been awhile since i received my HSKOS DVD but here you go. although im pretty impress by the efficiency. especially when yes24 stated that they will ship the items out on 15th january... n they did (for international fans) n since it was almost the weekend, mine was delay for a bit. n when i collect my dvd, I WASNT EXPECTING IT WAS THIS FREAKING HUGE. n no.... i dont understand without subtitles... but the packaging kills me (contemplate on buying it later for a month n suddenly they say pre-order have a dateline. haha) now must save for kings face. i wonder how the dvd n goodies would look like. 
10384187_10153439681871992_1899275918002
10492437_10153439681621992_7146466091475
10152010_10153439681256992_7452112075695

• Like 1

Guest asmaraseo

@cecilia and @NabilahO, omooo you're so lucky!!! I never thought that the package would be so super awesome!!! huks... if only i could get one for me, but its too expensive!, demmit! its how much i pay my for my mortgage! can you believe it?! now im having a dilemma of living in a house so i wont get wet on rainy days or should i enjoy In Guk under the rain, ahhh....

and @NabilahO, about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQVypa3Rtzk
yes, someone has subbed it before but not on HD, i downloaded it but im not sure if i can post it here, or maybe u can pm me and i can send it to you? miyanhe, i live in a country where we download all kind of things so this copyright issue is not very familiar for me

ahhh...should i buy king's face DVD then? it would be super awesome as well im sure
:x :\">

Noena-NauliNoer

said: Hiyaaa...

:(

( @Cecilia make me envy... :-? .But its okay, later on i'll get my fortune of SIG stuffs. I promise i will \m/ . i've vote "like" for Top5 Stars who you want to give Chocolate on Valentine's day.. Thanks to @Ilynnsg‌ for posting :-bd ..my pleasure being one of ur friends in this forums.

• Like 1

asmara_angie_7bd1 said: @cecilia and @NabilahO, omooo you're so lucky!!! I never thought that the package would be so super awesome!!! huks... if only i could get one for me, but its too expensive!, demmit! its how much i pay my for my mortgage! can you believe it?! now im having a dilemma of living in a house so i wont get wet on rainy days or should i enjoy In Guk under the rain, ahhh....

and @NabilahO, about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQVypa3Rtzk
yes, someone has subbed it before but not on HD, i downloaded it but im not sure if i can post it here, or maybe u can pm me and i can send it to you? miyanhe, i live in a country where we download all kind of things so this copyright issue is not very familiar for me

ahhh...should i buy king's face DVD then? it would be super awesome as well im sure
:x :\">

• Like 1

@ituaku, hallo fellow SG SIG fan!
Recently most of SIG's news are pertaining to TKF, so can't really post here too.Feb coming and this thread should be buzzing with his Japan Last Song Album promotion.
So did you buy KOHS Director's Cut DVD?  I din't because there's no subtitle.  But i'm so so tempted. :(
SG doesn't seem to be a must go location for fan meet.  Recently i see Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk Asian Tour Country List, SG not included at all.I'm just hoping SG will be in SIG's must go country if he do a Asian Tour.

• Like 1

ilynnsg said: @ituaku, hallo fellow SG SIG fan!
Recently most of SIG's news are pertaining to TKF, so can't really post here too.Feb coming and this thread should be buzzing with his Japan Last Song Album promotion.
So did you buy KOHS Director's Cut DVD?  I din't because there's no subtitle.  But i'm so so tempted. :(
SG doesn't seem to be a must go location for fan meet.  Recently i see Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk Asian Tour Country List, SG not included at all.I'm just hoping SG will be in SIG's must go country if he do a Asian Tour.

ilynnsg said: @ituaku, hallo fellow SG SIG fan!

I've been looking for this vid,need a lot of time to shaked on youtube.Just wanna share this coz i think it was a super duper awesome performance of SIG in the earlier of his career. JUst dont know why, miss him so much. Shaking on youtube from 2 a.m till now, hehehehe (im working now). Listening OUr Love Like This ft Eunji make me more and more miss him much.. huwaaa ottoke chingu aa?? :((Crazy..Crazy..Crazy...

@cecilia, your posting makes me crave for KOHS dvd even more!  :(( oh dear oh dear :-S  really such a pity there's no subtitle for the show itself.
@ituaku, so far i've only bought 1 set of kdrama dvd set and it's just sitting in the cupboard.I bought SIG's Reply 1997 OST and KOHS OST.Did you buy his japan pictorial?  Really gd pictures. :P
@NabilahO is one dedicated fan!  She's buying everything on SIG. :))

• Like 1