Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

kimnabong said: ilynnsg said: @ituaku @euhana Regarding Happy Together on KBS World, last Thursday supposed to air ep 374 which is The King's Face cast.  End up they repeated ep 370!  When i checked this Thursday schedule, they are airing ep 375!  Meaning ep 374 is skipped!  I also dun know why this is happening.  I left messages on KBS World FB page, their website and also on Happy Together website too.  No response at all from them.  Utterly disappointed!

• Like 1

is this for real? rookie means new right? isnt he was nominated for the same award from kbs two years ago? or best new actor is difference with best rookie award? confused

Who will win the Best Rookie award? Seo In-guk VS Hyung Sik VS Seo Kang-joon

2014/12/23 | 9 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo542700.jpg

Who will take home the Rookie award?

Many are curious to know who is going to be the winner of the 2014 KBS Drama Awards on the 31st.

KBS picks the nominees by surveying producers, writers, reporters and the Broadcasting Culture Research Center. The Rookie Awards is only a one-time chance to win, so it means a lot more than the Grand Prize.

KBS Rookie Awards has so far gone to Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Joo Won, Lee Jong-suk and other top stars. There's even a saying that whoever takes home this award becomes a star in the next year.

According to research done by Star News, the likely candidates for the Rookie Award are Park Bo-geom ("Tomorrow's Cantabile"), Hyung Sik ("This Is Family"), Seo Kang-joon ("This Is Family"), Seo In-guk ("The King's Face"), Son Ho-joon ("The Full Sun", "Trot Romance" and Yoon Hyeon-min ("Discovery of Romance").

Hyung Sik and Seo Kang-joon from "This Is Family" which is nearing 40% in viewing percentage, have better chances of winning. Although, Seo In-guk has much more weight in his chance to win. But overall, Yoon Hyeon-min, Son Ho-joon and Park Bo-geom have done exceedingly well and it's going to be a tight competition for the prize.

Meanwhile, the 2014 KBS Drama Awards will be broadcasted live this 31st from 8:30 PM for 240 minutes.

• Like 1

is this for real? rookie means new right? isnt he was nominated for the same award from kbs two years ago? or best new actor is difference with best rookie award? confused

Who will win the Best Rookie award? Seo In-guk VS Hyung Sik VS Seo Kang-joon

2014/12/23 | 9 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo542700.jpg

Who will take home the Rookie award?

Many are curious to know who is going to be the winner of the 2014 KBS Drama Awards on the 31st.

KBS picks the nominees by surveying producers, writers, reporters and

the Broadcasting Culture Research Center. The Rookie Awards is only a

one-time chance to win, so it means a lot more than the Grand Prize.

KBS Rookie Awards has so far gone to Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Joo Won, Lee Jong-suk and other top stars. There's even a saying that whoever takes home this award becomes a star in the next year.

According to research done by Star News, the likely candidates for the Rookie Award are Park Bo-geom ("Tomorrow's Cantabile"), Hyung Sik ("This Is Family"), Seo Kang-joon ("This Is Family"), Seo In-guk ("The King's Face"), Son Ho-joon ("The Full Sun", "Trot Romance" and Yoon Hyeon-min ("Discovery of Romance").

Hyung Sik and Seo Kang-joon from "This Is Family" which is nearing 40% in viewing percentage, have better chances of winning. Although, Seo In-guk has much more weight in his chance to win. But overall, Yoon Hyeon-min, Son Ho-joon and Park Bo-geom have done exceedingly well and it's going to be a tight competition for the prize.

Meanwhile, the 2014 KBS Drama Awards will be broadcasted live this 31st from 8:30 PM for 240 minutes.

It's kind confusing though. Hasn't he nominated at KBS drama award in 2012? Eventhough he didn't win at all, but i think he shouldn't nominate in this category twice.

Yes he's trully brilliant in TKF, and Kbs might want at least one trophy for his great job (and also a half promotions too to get attached with overseas viewers). But it will make conspicious. Considering he has several dramas as main lead under his belt. And he has to fight with another actors which just beginning their career.

It will be great if he nominated as best male actor or something like that. And give this chance to another actors, although i really want him to be the winner, but no matter what he's already won me :blush:

many piku today chingus... i looovvve these picture, so great in photo's editing. Awesome presents for your next year calendar.
january113803788_%25232.jpg

february113803948_%25233.jpg

March113804105_%25234.jpg

and i love this one... not because that is september :\">, but it look like painting.113805094_%252310.jpg

for more piku : http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=4127291

phi3nk said: many piku today chingus... i looovvve these picture, so great in photo's editing. Awesome presents for your next year calendar.
january113803788_%25232.jpg

february113803948_%25233.jpg

March113804105_%25234.jpg

and i love this one... not because that is september :\">, but it look like painting.113805094_%252310.jpg

for more piku : http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=4127291

• Like 1

B6O4up5CYAERaVQ.jpg:large
Inguk's new year greetings from what's up inguk!
B6MUVmECMAIXPgb.jpg:large

New year's greetings from jellyfish entertainment

Promo vid for 2015 Jellyfish auditions
emxu7wF.gif?1

Inguk saying hi to Shin so yul (yoo jung from Reply 1997)
AND REAL LOL TO THESE 2 GIFs
vZvx3oG.gif?1
xW8IRVf.gif?1

and I LOVE THIS ONE TOO
when Lee Hana appeared to present the award (isnt it cool that her drama will be the follow up drama for king's face), this is how inguk said hi to her
15975767350_9d19bae942_o.jpg

from dc + twittter
  • Like 1

Thanks @Cecilia for all awesome pics, gifs and video. No word could describe our stunning inguk... And you just make me smile with that last picture... so he met eunji, lee hana and shin so yul last night. :D

• Like 1