Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FELL IN LINE AND CUT IN =)) class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Seo In Guk Made Jo Yoon Hee Become Interested in Younger Men

Jo Yoon Hee expressed her interest in Seo In Guk.

The November 27 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together will feature Lee Sung Jae, Seo In Guk, Jo Yoon Hee, Shin Sung Rok and Kim Kyu Ri, currently starring in the drama King’s Face.

On this day, Jo Yoon Hee surprised everyone by saying, “I want to clean Seo In Guk’s house.” She revealed that when she saw Seo In Guk on a variety show, eating strawberries after washing them roughly in his messy house, she wanted to go over to his house to wash and feed him strawberries.

Jo Yoon Hee confessed, “I was not at all interested in younger men before but ever since the broadcast, I kept noticing Seo In Guk. So I really wanted to work with him on a project and I’m happy that I’m doing a drama with him this time.”

Seo In Guk Made Jo Yoon Hee Become Interested in Younger Men

Seo In Guk also said, ‘I’ve been flirting with Jo Yoon Hee during filming,” bringing love in the air at the studio.

The show is set to air on November 27.

Photo credit: KBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81738/seo-in-guk-made-jo-yoon-hee-become-interested-in-younger-men

• Like 1

the way that Lee Sung Jae kept kissing and leaning on In Guk today in happy togetherlollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhe says that he kisses back of his neck and also his hand as welllol once he accidentally mistook someone for inguk and kissed the back of the person's neck but it was another guyso embarrassing lol

• Like 1

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo In Guk Reveals that He Has Set Up a Coffee Shop for His Mother on “Happy Together”ddangha November 27, 2014
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/27/seo-in-guk-reveals-that-he-has-set-up-a-coffee-shop-for-his-mother-on-happy-together/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=seo-in-guk-reveals-that-he-has-set-up-a-coffee-shop-for-his-mother-on-happy-together
seo-in-guk-happy-together.jpg

Actor and singer Seo In Guk revealed on the latest episode of late-night talk show “Happy Together” that he has set up a coffee shop for his mother.

The latest episode of “Happy Together” aired on November 27 featured the main cast of currently airing drama “The King’s Face,” Seo In Guk, Lee Sung JaeJo Yoon HeeShin Sung Rokand Kim Gyu Ri.

On the show, Seo In Guk revealed that he has bought a coffee shop for his mother in Ulsan. He added, “Even after my debut, my mother worked really difficult jobs like picking up waste paper. It was always on my mind, so I bought a coffee shop for her. I think it was the best thing I’ve done all my life.”

He talked about his relationship with his father as well. “Watching my dad get older, I realized that I should spend more time with him. So nowadays, I try to be with him more, like going shopping together.”

Seo In Guk plays Prince Gwanghae in the currently airing drama “The King’s Face.”

• Like 1

[NAVER STARCAST] http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=3940971

135734955_2.jpg
xxx Actually, this scene was a scene where idea of Seo In Guk, who got 120 % immersed in Gwanghae, was effective~ Gwanghae wanted to act the scene of him being chased by rowdies naturally and really! “Director.. What about Im Young Shin carrying my shoes while Gwanghae escapes without his shoes on since it’s a scene which Gwanghae runs away from the rowdies…? He asked the director carefully.. and the cool director agreed brightly!! ^^
xxx

>>> Ahh jinjja! This guy is showing brilliance right off his skin! 

135738216_13.jpg
xxx  After performing a bellflower ballad, prince Gwanghae found a hen house while he was moving to another place! He shared warm talks with hens for a long time which we leave it as secrets between them!"
xxx

>>> I want to be that chicken.  :\"> 

READ MORE: http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=3940971 

• Like 1

class="subject" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px;"

Seo In Guk’s acting ability in ‘The King’s Face’ proves that compliments on his acting was not a bubble

201411280921770038_5477c17956494_99_2014

class="subject" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px;"

KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The King’s Face’s actor Seo In Guk aroused audiences’ feelings by wailing sadly in the rain. It shows well through this drama that the compliment on his acting skills thus far was not a bubble. 

In the 4th episode of ‘The King’s Face’ broadcasted on 27th, it depicted the image of Gwanghae (Seo In Guk) that believed Kim Ga Hee (Jo Yoon Hee) was murdered, conflicting with his father, Seonjo (Lee Sung Jae) he visited by pleading for the selection. 

Gwanghae shouted at Seonjo to overcome the fears by killing him, speaking plainly, “Why are you killing so much people due to that book on physiognomy?”

Seonjo who got angry at Gwanghae shoots an arrow and the arrow hit right in front of Gwanghae’s knee. Then Gwanghae cries out loudly in the falling rain.

This scene gave a deep impression to audiences by raising the drama’s immersion with Seo In Guk’s solid acting ability of expressing the painful feeling for the loss of his love and the anger inherent in Gwanghae.

Especially, Seo In Guk acted in the cold weather of rain that dropped for 3 hours and presented his acting ability by expressing his keen emotion within the strong rain that was hard to breathe and open eyes.

It is said that Seo In Guk, who got perfectly immersed in the tragic situation of Gwanghae, could only calm down from crying loudly for a long time after being comforted continuously by staffs since he could not stop his welling up tears in spite of the given cut sign.

Seo In Guk is showing hot passion toward the Gwanghae character such as getting acting advices from Lee Sung Jae who acts Seonjo and also concentrating on his scripts even when the camera was not on in order to get completely immersed in emotions at the shooting set. He is also getting attention for creating a new Gwanghae character by showing images of weak Gwanghae and mischievous physiognomist with all his artful facial expressions and body.

Meanwhile, ‘The King’s Face’ is a faction historical drama that depicts a turbulent growth story of Gwanghae, the child of a concubine who becomes crown prince and then finally the king within the tight spot of bloody political strife, and also the tragic love of father Seonjo and son Gwanghae that get placed at a love triangle relationship with a lady. It is broadcasted on every Wednesday and Thursday, on 10 pm.

[Copyright  OSEN 무단전재  재배포 금지]

http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=3938729

xxx

>>>>

Is that still healthy? I'm quite happy I'm not an actor at this point. Wah. It must be so difficult to switch in between identities. All of this reminds me of Heath Ledger, may he rest in peace. :(

class="subject" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

• Like 1

kimnabong said: class="subject" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px;"

Seo In Guk’s acting ability in ‘The King’s Face’ proves that compliments on his acting was not a bubble

201411280921770038_5477c17956494_99_2014

class="subject" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px;"

KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The King’s Face’s actor Seo In Guk aroused audiences’ feelings by wailing sadly in the rain. It shows well through this drama that the compliment on his acting skills thus far was not a bubble. 

In the 4th episode of ‘The King’s Face’ broadcasted on 27th, it depicted the image of Gwanghae (Seo In Guk) that believed Kim Ga Hee (Jo Yoon Hee) was murdered, conflicting with his father, Seonjo (Lee Sung Jae) he visited by pleading for the selection. 

Gwanghae shouted at Seonjo to overcome the fears by killing him, speaking plainly, “Why are you killing so much people due to that book on physiognomy?”

Seonjo who got angry at Gwanghae shoots an arrow and the arrow hit right in front of Gwanghae’s knee. Then Gwanghae cries out loudly in the falling rain.

This scene gave a deep impression to audiences by raising the drama’s immersion with Seo In Guk’s solid acting ability of expressing the painful feeling for the loss of his love and the anger inherent in Gwanghae.

Especially, Seo In Guk acted in the cold weather of rain that dropped for 3 hours and presented his acting ability by expressing his keen emotion within the strong rain that was hard to breathe and open eyes.

It is said that Seo In Guk, who got perfectly immersed in the tragic situation of Gwanghae, could only calm down from crying loudly for a long time after being comforted continuously by staffs since he could not stop his welling up tears in spite of the given cut sign.

Seo In Guk is showing hot passion toward the Gwanghae character such as getting acting advices from Lee Sung Jae who acts Seonjo and also concentrating on his scripts even when the camera was not on in order to get completely immersed in emotions at the shooting set. He is also getting attention for creating a new Gwanghae character by showing images of weak Gwanghae and mischievous physiognomist with all his artful facial expressions and body.

Meanwhile, ‘The King’s Face’ is a faction historical drama that depicts a turbulent growth story of Gwanghae, the child of a concubine who becomes crown prince and then finally the king within the tight spot of bloody political strife, and also the tragic love of father Seonjo and son Gwanghae that get placed at a love triangle relationship with a lady. It is broadcasted on every Wednesday and Thursday, on 10 pm.

[Copyright  OSEN 무단전재  재배포 금지]

http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=3938729

xxx

>>>>

Is that still healthy? I'm quite happy I'm not an actor at this point. Wah. It must be so difficult to switch in between identities. All of this reminds me of Heath Ledger, may he rest in peace. :(

class="subject" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

• Like 1

Guest Anita Tan

cecilia said: the way that Lee Sung Jae kept kissing and leaning on In Guk today in happy togetherlollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhe says that he kisses back of his neck and also his hand as welllol once he accidentally mistook someone for inguk and kissed the back of the person's neck but it was another guyso embarrassing lol

Anita Tan said: cecilia said: the way that Lee Sung Jae kept kissing and leaning on In Guk today in happy togetherlollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhe says that he kisses back of his neck and also his hand as welllol once he accidentally mistook someone for inguk and kissed the back of the person's neck but it was another guyso embarrassing lol

Guest Anita Tan

ilynnsg said: Anita Tan said: cecilia said: the way that Lee Sung Jae kept kissing and leaning on In Guk today in happy togetherlollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhe says that he kisses back of his neck and also his hand as welllol once he accidentally mistook someone for inguk and kissed the back of the person's neck but it was another guyso embarrassing lol

Anita Tan said: ilynnsg said: Anita Tan said: cecilia said: the way that Lee Sung Jae kept kissing and leaning on In Guk today in happy togetherlollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhe says that he kisses back of his neck and also his hand as welllol once he accidentally mistook someone for inguk and kissed the back of the person's neck but it was another guyso embarrassing lol

Guest Anita Tan

ilynnsg said: Anita Tan said: ilynnsg said: Anita Tan said: cecilia said: the way that Lee Sung Jae kept kissing and leaning on In Guk today in happy togetherlollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhe says that he kisses back of his neck and also his hand as welllol once he accidentally mistook someone for inguk and kissed the back of the person's neck but it was another guyso embarrassing lol

When I first saw his hand written scrolli totally cracked upit's like solving a riddle, it is SO HARD to tell what he's writingeven Korean fans had trouble reading it lol
here's what it says
Heartrider look here
You guys haven't caught a cold because of the cold weather right?Lately I've been going around the whole of the country with Young Shin so I'm spending my days busilyEven though the cold weather came suddenly like a storm, because of 'heart'(riders) cheering me on always, i've been able to gather strength and continue filmingI hope you guys have a meaning end of the year and happy Christmas.Gwanghae

• Like 1