Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

thank you so much @cecilia for the info

how come the filming not be delayed but his japanese activities got cancelled/delayed. this makes me more curious about his real condition.
AND why all the negative comments? may i know one/two comments that 'the people' said @cecilia? or you can just give me the news url :)

@kimnabong, please dont say that :( i dont want any change at all on his face.

• Like 1

Girl's Day's Hyeri and actor Yoo Yun Suk were voted as the stars who have the best unexpected charms in a recent survey!

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day to be first to release a card-type smart album

The top national matchmaking service DUO conducted a survey among those in their 20s-30s from September 16-30, calculating a total of 617 votes (male: 295, female: 322) and asking which star has the best opposite charms.

For the male star category, actor Yoo Yun Suk came in 1st place (40.3%), singer Sung Si Kyung came in 2nd (23.1%), and singer-turned-actor Seo In Guk came in 3rd (14.6%). For the female star category, Girl's Day's Hyeri came in 1st place (32.9%), actress Honey Lee came in 2nd (22%), and singer Hong Jin Young came in 3rd (19.7%).

DUO's promotional director Kim Seung Ho commented, "One can tell by the popularity of the celebrities on TV recently that there is a trend of single men and women who possess an unpredictable, charming personality and an unexpected image, gaining popularity."

Do you agree with the ranking?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/girls-days-hyeri-and-yoo-yun-suk-voted-as-stars-with-the-best-unexpected-charms

• Like 1

cecilia said: In Guk's injury is a real big deal it's been really chaotic today after the news came outmy head hurts and heart is heavyFrom all the different reports seems like the bone around his eye was injuredno real detail but i reckon it sounds like some sort of bone fracturewhen it happened on the 6th there was visible injurt from the outside but they thought it would be ok so they left itbut then the pain didnt go away so he went to the hospital on the 7th and discovered that there was a bigger problemthere is swelling and paindifferent rumours say that he was admitted to hospital and had surgery but there's no confirmation about thathe is definitely out of the the hospital now and recoveringthrough news reports, jellyfish says it's not a major injury and that filming will not be delayedHOWEVER folllowing this, the japanese birthday party/fan meeting has been cancelledin addition the release of 'Last Song' has been delayed, so related showcases/meetings have all been cancelledit says in the notice that depending on the rate of his recovery they will decide on a new release date for the single
my gut feeling is that it's not something really serious, sight threatening etcbut is significant enough for him to need adequate rest and cancel his japanese activitiesso worrying!!!and all the negative comments from korean netizens arent very helpful either!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Like 1

Seo In Guk Sustains Eye Injury During “The King’s Face” Rehearsal, Currently Hospitalized
Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14310538.html#ixzz3FhBWCkkQ

Actor Seo In Guk was recently rushed to the hospital after injuring his eye while practicing action scenes for KBS2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “The King’s Face.”

A representative revealed, “While practicing action scenes at an action school, Seo In Guk was accidentally hit by a stuntman. He was hospitalized after his eye started to ache and swell, and he is currently receiving treatment.”

“Not only was Seo In Guk taken aback by the injury, but it also affected others present at the time. The action school staff are currently being treated at a hospital to ensure their healthiness,” the source added.

According to the reports, the filming schedule will not be altered due to the injury. We wish Seo In Guk a quick and smooth recovery! “The King’s Face” starring Seo In Guk, Lee Sung Jae, and Jo Yoon Hee will premiere in November.

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14310538.html#ixzz3FhBb2ZjS

XXXX

The highlighted part is confusing me. WHAT? Why should everybody else be at the hospital??????

• Like 1

kimnabong said: Seo In Guk Sustains Eye Injury During “The King’s Face” Rehearsal, Currently Hospitalized
Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14310538.html#ixzz3FhBWCkkQ

Actor Seo In Guk was recently rushed to the hospital after injuring his eye while practicing action scenes for KBS2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “The King’s Face.”

A representative revealed, “While practicing action scenes at an action school, Seo In Guk was accidentally hit by a stuntman. He was hospitalized after his eye started to ache and swell, and he is currently receiving treatment.”

“Not only was Seo In Guk taken aback by the injury, but it also affected others present at the time. The action school staff are currently being treated at a hospital to ensure their healthiness,” the source added.

According to the reports, the filming schedule will not be altered due to the injury. We wish Seo In Guk a quick and smooth recovery! “The King’s Face” starring Seo In Guk, Lee Sung Jae, and Jo Yoon Hee will premiere in November.

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14310538.html#ixzz3FhBb2ZjS

XXXX

The highlighted part is confusing me. WHAT? Why should everybody else be at the hospital??????

• Like 1

ilynnsg said: kimnabong said: Seo In Guk Sustains Eye Injury During “The King’s Face” Rehearsal, Currently Hospitalized

XXXX

Guest SarahF1430294446

kimnabong said: ilynnsg said: kimnabong said: Seo In Guk Sustains Eye Injury During “The King’s Face” Rehearsal, Currently Hospitalized

XXXX

no news reports talk about other ppl receiving treatment, it's just in guknegative comments, i didnt dare look because i know it will only make me feel badbut i think they would be related to all the negative press that has come with the plagiarism accusationanyway, i'm not going to thik about ittoday there were lots of news articles about the drama itself and teh roles that in guk, lee sung jae and jo yoon hee would be playingthey described it as a fact-ion (ie. fact+fiction) romance... i dont know what to expect since previous have talked about that the drama will be illustrating gwanghae and how he uses the weapon of face reading, and his story as he overcomes constant threat of assassination and dethronementit feels like it will be a bit of everything....the fact taht tehy put romance in part of the description should mean there will be a significant love linefather (Sunjo, played by lee sung jae) and son (gwang hae) are entwined in a tragic love story with jo yoon hee
i guess we will find out more pretty soon...only a month and a bit left!!
here's a vid i made in wishing In guk a speedy recovery

• Like 1

Fan Art for The King’s Face   :D
tumblr_nczi6vggxz1tt098uo1_250.jpg tumblr_nczi6vggxz1tt098uo2_250.jpg

tumblr_nczi6vggxz1tt098uo3_400.jpg

cr. to seoingukie

PS: Just found out this thread like 3 days ago and I'm still backreading this thread, i'm on page 38 now, hoping to contribute more infos, pics to make this thread more active and lively :D

As for his eye injury couldn't find any new info about it, hope he's getting better now, take care always Gukie   :x

• Like 1

just another info

Seo In Guk injures his eye while practicing for an action scene for 'King's Face'

October 9, 2014 @ 8:02 pm

Actor-singer Seo In Guk got injured while practicing for an action scene for his newest KBS drama, 'King's Face'. However, his agency reassured fans saying that his injury is not severe and thus he'll be able to continue with filming. 

SEE ALSO: Seo In Guk is an urban 'king' for October issue of 'CeCi'

According to Jelly Fish Entertainment, "On October 6th, Seo In Guk was accidentally hit in the eye by a stuntman's hand while practicing to film an action scene. He took the rest of the day off at home but the pain and the swelling didn't go down so he went to the hospital and had it examined."

"According to the examination, there was a slight injury on the bone below the eye, but there is no abnormality that was found on the actual eye itself and he hasn't suffered any damage in vision either... Because the earlier scenes are mostly carried out by the child actors, Seo In Guk doesn't have much filming schedule, so he'll be able to rest and recover to return to the set considering that it isn't a big injury.

We wish him a speedy recovery!

source: allkpop

@cecilia thankss! and your vid already saved to my lappy :D
  • Like 1

Guest SarahF1430294446

cecilia said: no news reports talk about other ppl receiving treatment, it's just in guknegative comments, i didnt dare look because i know it will only make me feel badbut i think they would be related to all the negative press that has come with the plagiarism accusationanyway, i'm not going to thik about ittoday there were lots of news articles about the drama itself and teh roles that in guk, lee sung jae and jo yoon hee would be playingthey described it as a fact-ion (ie. fact+fiction) romance... i dont know what to expect since previous have talked about that the drama will be illustrating gwanghae and how he uses the weapon of face reading, and his story as he overcomes constant threat of assassination and dethronementit feels like it will be a bit of everything....the fact taht tehy put romance in part of the description should mean there will be a significant love linefather (Sunjo, played by lee sung jae) and son (gwang hae) are entwined in a tragic love story with jo yoon hee
i guess we will find out more pretty soon...only a month and a bit left!!
here's a vid i made in wishing In guk a speedy recovery

class="commentDescriptionContent" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb(23, 23, 23); font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; max-width: 600px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', メイリオ, Meiryo, 'MS Pゴシック', arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo In Guk - Ceci Magazine October Issue ‘14

SEO INGUK REVEALS HIS DAPPER SUMMER STYLE IN ADDITIONAL PICTURES FOR “CECI”

Seo Inguk was whisked away to the summer tropics in another set of pictures for Cecimagazine’s special anniversary issue. 

Seo Inguk, among other celebrities such as SoyouSuzyJessica, Han GrooJuniel, Jungshin and Kim Soyoung, and BTS have gathered to celebrate the magazine’s 20th anniversary. 

The talented singer and actor looks dashing in a variety of suits and fashionable, summery button-ups for this pictorial. 

His contrasting black and white suits each emphasize his long, muscular body in a different way. Seo Inguk looks charming and incredibly handsome as he hangs out in the beautiful, vivid tropical paradise in form fitting outfits. 

In other news, Seo Inguk is preparing for the release of his 3rd Japanese single album, “Last Song,” which is set to be released on November 5th.

dd681954c16716a4f55043698300545c.jpg

BzI_5prCEAAJ98n.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncwo1epHzz1qbvwuo.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncwo1iKQin1qbvwuo.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncwo1sf1ib1qbvwuo.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncwo26IfXA1qbvwuo.jpg

cr. blog.koreaboo.com

• Like 1

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 36px; line-height: 43.2000007629395px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"SEO IN GOOK FOR ALLURE KOREA’S OCTOBER 2014 ISSUE
01_zpscddb2e94.jpg~original

02_zps0e94ecaa.jpg~original

03_zps4dc991ea.jpg~original

anyone can translate the article?it's in here http://www.allurekorea.com/content/view_03.asp?menu_id=05040200&c_idx=012201010000279
cr. Allure Korea

• Like 1