Yoon Eun Hye in Sure Mag and Preview of 2006 NO.07 EXQUIRE

Guest jnccrs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a/-/6!E

she looks very pretty... i love her outfits in the picz, itz gorgeous ... waiting for her to come out in a new drama ... kind of missed her after goong ended

Guest athena

i always thought that kan miyeon would have been the most successful one out of BabyV.O.X if she ever went solo, but Eun-hye is so popular now haha suprised.

Guest jnccrs

i always thought that kan miyeon would have been the most successful one out of BabyV.O.X if she ever went solo, but Eun-hye is so popular now haha suprised.

That's what I thought too but I'm glad that she became the most successful one out of the group because she's always been my favorite member.

Guest swtlilazn

wow..she looks so sexci in these pics! LOL..i always thought she was going for that cutesy image..LOL

Guest jnccrs

i liked all her pics except for the one with the HUGE eyelashes and the diamonds..

yeah that's the only one pic I'm not fond of either but otherwise the pics are great.

Archived