Who Is Your Ideal Type Game(kpop edition)!

Guest MarkXD

Guest monkeyshinobi

Doing both for fun~

Male Edition: Taecyeon

Female Edition: Jiyeon

so hard to pick. XD I wonder if there's a 2011 version now. O.O There would be so many people on that game.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PieSauruS

Ideal Female *hard edition*: Yoona

Oh my...I got yoona....but it's too easy to pick yoona...I had a hunch that was her..seeing how much aegyo-sal she has for her eyes lol

I chose the hard option. The last four was so hard to choose ---> Heechul vs Micky & Taeyang vs Daesung. In the end Daesung won ^^

It was between Jay Park and Junho from 2PM but I closed it. One could speak English and the other had such a cute smile, I couldn't decide. LOL.

Guest k r e m e s

It was down to Kim Hyun Joong and Xiah... Kim Hyun Joong it is!

The female version has major glitches. I would choose one and it would save the other.

Guest chocomilky

Bekah for the female version.

It was down to Changmin and Yunho for the male one. Chose Changmin in the end since I hear he's the smart one in DBSK. :P

BEKAH FOREVER! <3

Guest NinjaRain

OMG seriously this was really hard LOL. My last two choices for the male version were Kevin & Jay Park. Aish..so difficult but I had to choose Kevin<3 XD. As for the female version, I got Yuri<3 my bias in SNSD. But at one point I had to choose between her and Sooyoung, my other bias in the group T_T.

I chose the hard option and my teeth and my face hurts from straining omg, I was being rushed ㅠㅠ. That was really hard...

Finally came down to Xiah Junsu vs. Junho

Chose Xiah Junsu (:  Love Junho though ^^

Btw, my cousin has this Ideal World Cup app on her Galaxy S 4G phone and it's so addicting lol. Sometimes we would fight because we never understood each other for picking that guy over this guy xD

Guest MarkXD

I should go find an updated game since there are a lot of new groups out there.

I'll be back in a few days if I find one.

Guest g0txrice

Once it started narrowing down, it got even harder for me. At one point I was stuck to choose between Sungmin and Donghae. I was like ahhh D: but I went with Sungmin. Then the last round was Sungmin vs Kyuhyun and I was like damnit! Haha. In the end I chose Sungmin cuz he was my bias first.

Guest evanlovex3

Lol! Mines wasn't so difficult. JaeJoong vs. Jay Park, definitely Jay Park! Can't leave this man ever <3 Lol

Guest ayoteddy

Woot i got taeyang<3 first i played the girls game o_o i thought that was like gunna be boys but then i got it......my bad but thats so funny (:

Guest lucky*13

boys were really difficult x.x

i picked jonghyun over key

i knew i coudn't do hard mode because it was so hard to choose

little did i know, girls were just as hard!

ah what the heck is this game

i picked yoona over yuri

but but i like them both and all of snsd and jiyeon and yoobin

well you know what,

in my fics - I can have both jonghyun & key! and all my girls hmph

Archived