Phones/Money in bra?

Guest fallenangel0nearth

Guest MusicallyEnchanted

I did it a few times just because I didn't want to worry about lugging my wallet with me (because its a good brand one that I'm too paranoid about using often haha). But even after doing it so many times, I still get super self-conscious about reaching in and taking my money/ID out in public. ( I mean, who wouldn't? Some random person just pulls a $20 and ID out of her cleavage..kinda awkward..)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loozerrlovebae

I do that all the time when I don't want to carry a purse and don't have pockets. Or when going to a club and I'm wearing a dress and don't want to have a purse with me in case it gets stolen.

Guest ritaruan

I don't put my cell phone in my bra, because I am afraid it will fall out when I am dancing; but I do put my money there. I don't like carrying a purse either. My phone I usually stick inside one of my boots or inside knee high socks.

Archived