Phones/Money in bra?

Guest fallenangel0nearth

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds unhygienic.

Cellphones are very dirty and money is even dirtier.

Thinking about the amount of bacteria on them makes me cringe.

This is why hospitals have certain rules to restrict cellphones and other potentially hazardous items in emergency rooms and when visiting certain patients.

PS. Don't quote me, I don't know if what I'm saying is 100% true lol.

Guest dinocake

I've never done it, and I don't think i will...I can only imagine how much of my money has been stuffed down a strippers bra/thong. :blink: Furthermore, it seems like it would be pretty cumbersome to stuff a phone in your bra D=

if i dont wear anything that doesnt have a pocket i put my money and cigs in one boob, and my cell in the other :D

In your BOOBS? Now that's undercover style... B) Do they have passwords as well, with keypad? One boob has a rack for some cigs? B) Awesome...

i would put money in my bra

i think i did that once before

but wouldnt it look weird to put ur phone in ur bra?

and what if u got a call

and then itd look lyk u had a singin vibratin bra~

LOL

and also the bulge from the phone..... O______________________________O

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

lol who do you guys do it?

I know a girl that keeps her phone in her bra..

And when I think about it.. it seems so uncomfortable and weird.

I do this when I have no pockets or bag with me, it's convenient. I only put money though, anything else would be too big and won't mold to shape

Guest fredchurch

this must be the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to a woman. a senator from massachusetts dianne wilkerson was photographed putting several thousand dollars bribe money into her bra cup by the feds. her picture put in every news paper in the country and also on the computer. look her name up. it wouldnt have looked as bad but the media made a big deal out of the way she chose to carry it in her bra. if she put it into her hip pocket it wouldnt have looked near as bad. i kind of feel sorry for her and the trouble shes in.

Guest fredchurch

when i was 15 years old i rember wanking the beach in new hampshire my friends girlfriend would put her money in her bikini top just under her breast . more than once it would stick out a bit making my day quite enjoyable. i dont think she cared or thought much about it and how much she turned me on. at the time i never said anything to her as i didnt have the nerve to talk about it. one time she jumped into the ocean forgetting it was there. later she had the bills drying out in the sun. i wonder if any women out there ever did this with a cell phone forgetting where it was and getting it wet.

Guest salsacreep

I've never done that and probably will never ever try.

I'm pretty sure I'd be paranoid something might fall out.

Even when I go clubbing and don't have pockets I always have a wristlet handy.

well . . . my cellphone and ipod sometimes ; P only if i dont have a pocket and i dont wanna carry a bag because it just my cellphone and ipod with me ( : but money . . . its dirty and . . . iunno i tried to once and once in awhile i have to, but i prefer not to : D

Guest fredchurch

I've never done that and probably will never ever try.

I'm pretty sure I'd be paranoid something might fall out.

Even when I go clubbing and don't have pockets I always have a wristlet handy.

chelssea dont be shy. next time you go out try using a satin or silk change purse put into your bra. that way the dirty money doesnt come to touch your breast. push it as far down into your cup but on the side. thats the way most experienced gals do it. try it!!!!

Guest ~*sUngEuN2*~

the phone part is ok..but the money? i mean money is one of the most dirtiest things in this world... who knows who touched that bill, and what they did with it....ewww... its not trashy, its disgusting...

Guest fredchurch

i keep my money in my bra sometimes.. but phone? naw won't it look awkward. I see girls put it between their cleavage and i wonder how it stays there? or maybe my bewbs aren;t big enough haha

[are you embarrassed if someone sees you removing or depositing your money? do you keep it directly in your cup? thats the safest way.

i just love this thread. and i love all the women that are bold enough to push there valuables inside there bra cup. i wish more women would. even better if they wore a see through bra. wow!!!

if i dont wear anything that doesnt have a pocket i put my money and cigs in one boob, and my cell in the other :D

[/would you go out on a date with your money and cell phone in your bra cup? if yes i want to date you.

Archived