Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

Guest jhing

Hi there celestialxangel. Just go to YOUTUBE and type in yulicayank and then just go to her videos. She/he has Madeleine. :D

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coreana_ira

coreana_ira - am sooo jealous! where did u get the dvd? :D

I've checked Yesasia but they're out of stock. Bohoooo! :lol:

I've also checked Youtube but no luck whatsoever. Hey, could u let me know if u happen to find it on youtube? hehe thanks!

well, jhing... in my country, indonesia... there's so many dvd which is not the original one,

it came at least a month after the movie released, so it so easy to got the k-movie in my country... :D

Guest coreana_ira

coreana_ira - please tell me she ends up with the cute guy (Kwon Sang Woo look alike) in Beast n Beauty. :lol:

nope jhing... :D she ends up with ryu seung beum :lol:

but, then i love the ending so much, it just so sweet...

even, just like u, at 1st, i want minah ends up wif kim ki woo (if im not wrong... that's his name)

moreover... RSB looks cute in this movie, not like when he acted in sunshine of love wif SHK :rolleyes:

Guest lot_lot

hey, any clips of sma singing karaoke in "A Love to Kill"? She seems to have a pretty good voice.

jhing love the screen caps from Madeline. I went over to youtube to watch some of the behind the scene :D Some of those behind the scenes I didn't watch on the dvd because the menu was in Korean. Thanks again.

Wow she's so pretty. She has 2 dimples deah very cute. I notice her on "Punch" with oppa Joo Jin Mo. And now meet her again "A love to kill"

Guest jhing

OMG! Heeeeeeeeeeee! coreana_ira!! Those Madeleine pics are soooooooo beautiful. OMG! In Sung and Minah look so cute together and I love the way In Sung oppa looks at Minah unni. OMO! I love them heaps! :lol:

lot_lot - Did u say Madeleine BTS on Youtube??? How come when watched the movie from there I didn't see any BTS clips? :lol: I will go there NOW. :lol:

Guest astig

she's so pretty..even tho she looks like a snake lol..but a sexy snake..not like snakes on a plane..those are scary

Guest jhing

OMO! Heeeeeeeeeeeee! coreana_ira! I just saw the clip. OMG!! I loooooove it! In Sung and Minah made me so giddy. OMG! I was squealing while watching the clip. OMG! Those 2 need to do another movie together. Or better yet, a drama.

Thanks again! Please if u find more Madeleine or Insung/Minah related clips on youtube kindly post the links here. Thanks!

Guest coreana_ira

yup... they sud do another movie or drama together again...

i had enough seeing insung got noona for his parner... eww...

i need the young one... like minah maybe...

Guest jhing

7fn4.jpg

1136030973c0cfb3b2c0ccb8dac1f8b5a5os2.jpg

c/o Minah's Thailand Fanclub

I know Minah and Jung Woo Sung oppa have already starred in one movie together (Sad Movie) and they were hilarious and so cute together but I'd so love for them to do another movie wherein they're romantically involved. A Romantic Comedy movie would be so great.

Guest lot_lot

i found this on thai's popcornfor2.com. thank you who ever orginally posted it. it is about SMA role during Punch! enjoy. btw, is there any more news regarding her new movie? is the movie in post-production and a possible release date? thanks

Actress Gets ready to Rumble

Determination is in high gear for women who train everyday to be a boxer in Korea. As the sport for women as just broke headlines here, their lives of these athletes are fresh with drama, struggling for respect and a championship title.

A new SBS drama series that airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:55 p.m. starting this week portrays the brutal but honest world of boxing through a teenage girl boxer.

Shin Min-a, 19, plays Yu-bin, a high school student who wants to be a professional boxer in "Beat" (Ddaeryeo). At first glance, the slim actress does not seem fit for the tough sport. Then she raises two fists with her muscular arms as she discusses her character. For two months, she learned to box so that she could play Yu-bin convincingly.

"At first, I was so nervous that my voice failed me. In this drama, I have to perform as a boxer and describe the feeling of love at the same time. I did not know what to do. I felt like a rookie once again," said Shin who has starred in several TV dramas and two movies, "Medeleine" and "Volcano High," (Hwasango).

All actors and actresses in "Beat" actually deliver punches and are punched. Shin was injured several times while shooting fight scenes and was knocked unconscious by a sparring partner "I got punched in the stomach and for a moment I could not breathe," she recalled of another injury.

Playing a boxer is one of the most physically demanding roles for actors and takes a toll on the performer's body. Throughout the training, bruised knuckles and sore ribs are the norm.

"Now, I love boxing," said Shin. In fact, her boxing coach suggested that she compete as a professional boxer. "I really want to test myself as a professional boxer if I get a chance," said Shin.

"At first, I thought boxing is a kind of primitive sport. I couldn't understand why boxing fans go crazy over people bleeding and getting beat up," said the actress. "But now I know. There's an honest respect for the other player. There are no 'show offs' in boxing."

"It may sound strange, but you can feel your emotions release, even when you are beaten. It fires you up, and gives you that 'never say die' attitude," said Shin with a laugh.

Shin's character is based on Kim Joo-hee, a 17-year-old professional female boxer. Shin met Kim earlier and received a few tips for this drama.

"She said that she irons her boxing bandage every match. From that detail, I could get a sense of how much she loves the sport," said Shin.

"I think boxing is very similar to acting. At first, you can't see anything. You may be overcome with fear. However, as you become accustomed to it, you can stare at your opponent and figure out what you have to do beat her," Shin said. "It's a rush."

By O Youn-hee

(younhee@heraldm.com)

Guest lot_lot

When I found and read this post on popcornfor2.com, I almost fell off my chair. I'm so giddy now. now for all the Jo In Sung and SMA fans... jhing :D ... hold on tight to your chair before continuing because we get to read one reason for all the rumors between the two... are you ready? btw this was posted in 2003 :w00t:

ready.... :sweatingbullets:

Jo Insung (22) and Shin Mina (19) are surrounded in a scandel again.

Jo Insung and Shin Mina was surrounded in a scandel last January when the movie they both appeared in "Mandullen" aired. Recently around the steps of the drama "Dae lu" with Joo Jinmo and Shin Mina they are saying that "The relationship b/t them is serious."

The reason why this scandel started is that last August Jo Insung came to visit Shin Mina during her filming of the drama. One of the drama's step on the 16th said "During August Shin Mina was filming a boxing tournament in Seoul gym and Jo Insung came by and was with Shin Mina. But their mood in the relationship was serious." another step said "Because of that incident there are sayings b/t the steps that its for sure that both them are dating."

On the 16th they met with Shin Mina on the set of "Dae Lu" and she said "Since me and Insung oppa are in the same company SIDUS HQ, we knew each other from highschool and we're only close brother-sister relationship." and denied the scandel. That day Insung oppa was shooting a CF nearby and after he heard that i was in that area filming he came by to support me." One of Jo Insung's party said "That day SIDUS HQ's representative Jung HoonTak was with Jo Insung. I think that because both are very close friends that these kind of rumors won't stop."

translation credits: sungie79

source: stoo.com

20031017_18_91.jpg

madeleineinterview9lg.jpg

3.jpg

35868_488016.jpg

35868_488018.jpg

35868_488032.jpg

Guest lot_lot

I hope that SMA and Jo In Sung will be able to do a movie together again, considering SMA is no longer with Sidus HQ. I wondering if the actors with Sidus HQ are allowed to be in movies and novelas with actors not in that agency. I hope they are allowed.

All pictures courtesy of the people posting on popcornfor2.com.... thank you so much.

00272977_2.jpg

islove05.jpg

BFA9B8A7-4213.jpg

n79tg.jpg

n98657gv.png

mikyung2g27689367ez.jpg

1118ut8hn.jpg

ku1275el1bh6uu.jpg

I wonder what event or premiere this was for? They look so cute together. I wonder if SMA attending Jo In Sung's premiere of Dirty Carnival? (btw, im struggling to have a 20 minimum post, heheheh)

All pictures courtesy of the great ppl on popcornfor2.com...which they got these pictures from joinsung.net

btw, does anyone know what the captions says. Thanks...

10kw6gg.jpg

Archived