Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jhing

rubie! Thanks heaps for the pics and link to her interview. I wish someone could upload the interview on youtube. Only youtube works for me, you see. :D

Guest lot_lot

I'm new around here, but I'm very happy to read a thread that praises Shin Min Ah. She is a great actress and very pretty. I'd like to share this MV of Brown Eyes song "With Coffee", which someone posted on Youtube. She looks so young in the video, but her dimples are the same.

Guest jhing

lot_lot - welcome to the thread! Hope to see u here more often. :D

Thanks heaps for the youtube link. I'll go watch it now. :D

Guest jhing

Just got done watching the MV. Loved it! Cute ending. :D

Minah looks really young indeed. Am guessing she was around 16 or 17 when that MV was made. The guy looks handsome after he's had his hair trimmed and mustache shaved. :lol:

Cute gif. :D

seery14am.gif

Guest jhing

mina3.png

eee.jpg

1152808275295081_file.jpg

1152808275298785_file.jpg

2543830967336363108.jpg

16.jpg

1152808275276688_file.jpg

0503_story_06.jpg

0503_story_05.jpg

0503_story_04.jpg

0503_story_03.jpg

0503_story_02.jpg

0503_story_01.jpg

c/o fairymina.net

coreana_ira - where did u watch Beast n Beauty? :D u have a copy of it or did u see it on the net? hehe Youtube, perhaps? :lol:

Guest jhing

coreana_ira - am sooo jealous! where did u get the dvd? :D

I've checked Yesasia but they're out of stock. Bohoooo! :lol:

I've also checked Youtube but no luck whatsoever. Hey, could u let me know if u happen to find it on youtube? hehe thanks!

Guest jhing

ungie!!! janejz!! Any updates on our unni gals? I can't get into Popcornfor2.com. Bohooo! It keeps saying server cannot be found.

Guest lot_lot

thanks jhing for the welcome. those are nice picture of the actors from a bittersweet life. i want to watch the movie now. i hope someone will load it to youtube. the only shin min ah movie i need to watch is a bittersweet life and punch. i have rented all her other movies, and as always her acting is great.

any updates on her new movie :w00t:

Guest jhing

Hi there lot_lot! You must watch A Bittersweet Life. It's a great movie and our Minah looked fantabulous and portrayed her role very well, as always.

As for her new movie with My Sassy Girl director, if you go back to page 16 you will see some pictures posted by ungie, we believe taken from her new movie titled Fighting Schoolgirl. :D

I have yet to see Punch as well. I'm hoping that Yesasia will release a copy with English subs sometime in the future.

I know Beautiful Days is out with English Subs but I haven't ordered my copy yet coz am broke at the moment. :lol:

I watched Madeleine on Youtube a couple of days ago and I loved it. She looked great with Jo In Sung. Can u see my sigbanner? hehe

I have seen A Love To Kill with Bi and it's actually my all time fave Kdrama. See my sigbanner? hahaha

Saw Volcano High too and she looked really young in that movie but her acting was already mature for her age.

I heard Beast and Beauty was pretty good and funny and am hoping to get a copy of that as well.

Sad Movie methinks is by far her best movie to date. She was simply amazing in that film.

Guest love_jesus

shin minah is so pretty. i remember when i first saw the drama "daeryuh" (punch) i thought she was the cutest actress. she has a natural beauty that doesnt look fake. im glad to see a thread for her ^^

Guest jhing

Soompi went bonkers overnight and some of the posts got deleted. :lol:

hello love_jesus! welcome to the thread. Hope to see u here more often. Wow, you've seen PUNCH?? I wanna see that drama too. I hope Yesasia will release a copy with English subs in the near future. :D

Guest celestialxangel

Is there anywhere I can download the video from the screencaps above? Thanks in advance!

Archived