Official Car Video Thread

Guest blackeyes

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M3tor2nR

What is up with Best motoring Vids? rigged in any way?

You never knew? They're biased as hell and sometimes even rigg the races. They favor Japanese cars a lot more than American or European cars and even make certain cars come out on Top because their sponsors (Nissan, etc.) pay them alot of money.

I use to like Best Motoring, and they're fun to watch... but you can straight up tell some of these are rigged as hell. :fury:

You never knew? They're biased as hell and sometimes even rigg the races. They favor Japanese cars a lot more than American or European cars and even make certain cars come out on Top because their sponsors (Nissan, etc.) pay them alot of money.

I use to like Best Motoring, and they're fun to watch... but you can straight up tell some of these are rigged as hell. :fury:

i never knew that. i always read about Best motoring but never really watched any of the videos. probably 2-3 at most

Archived