GROUP S - I SWEAR

JohnnyMoon

Speaking of starting fresh and anew... :P
Speaking of starting fresh and anew, why not go back to the time when I first started fresh and anew on soompi? :lol: This is the very first song I've ever recorded and posted on soompi. Yes, this was me, nearly 20 months ago, when I was a beginner at recording and singing. Feel free to leave any type of comments regarding this old clip of mine... haha. :PGroup S - I Swear EDIT: I just heard this song, and I thought, "wow... I came along a loong way." xP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONICA

you better be glad i got the first post otherwise, you'd be seeing mad monica.

this is cute. haha. i cant even hear it well because of the background sound.

Guest juicydiior

i think you did a lot better in your older clips. you should have more control over your voice, even though your voice sounds awesome usually. i know you can do a lot better though, because you sir, have skills.

Guest fantasiimaker

Pretty nice for your first clip XD better than mine lol. Kinda muffly though...I think your clips have improved in both vocal and recording/mixing quality XD

Guest conversebunny

you have definitely improved in the quality of the clips! you have a really really nice voice, I enjoyed your clips a lot! please post more soon! :D

Guest sikkony

Hmmm actually I reckon his past clips are better than his currents. It sounds like you use a different technique to sing these days.

Guest oksusu

wow...the difference. I should post an old clip of mine. Only problem is I feel I get worse as I go on... But I must say you got way better on the control and your vibrato sounded so forced then. Yup...definately got better.

Guest frostedsnow

darn i heared some of ur other songs

and they pretty good

u korean?

aww i think i'm getting a crush on your voice. esp all the dbsg songs.

Archived