●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest epic_darkness

I absolutely love Naomi, even though she has that same smile thing going on in every pic, she just seems so likeable, Momo is a very unique looking person but I can sometimes wee why she doesn't fully smile in her pictures, she kinda looks weird whenever she does smile but I do like her looks

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Yep yep.. i love Naomi as well.. she looks so... CUTE in a non bug-eyed way ^^

小涵

her english name are :Alleycat / Sweet

%7Boption%7D 14_hS121y6Q9XUp.jpg

%7Boption%7D 13_T5pCLeFVzJcp.jpg

%7Boption%7D AD17165B90621114A171AA8DAAFA9319_dC13BYS

%7Boption%7D 2B47465630A59D700325674BCF50F667_GCmno1G

%7Boption%7D 09_2uDqTvj2JcdZ.jpg

ENJOY <3

Yeah.. i remember when her english name was that... ^^ I think she just goes by Xiao Han now though =D

Its the same with Naomi... she used to go by the name Panda... =D

OMG.. if anyone wants to download Bang Bang Tang's album here is the link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/lollipop-lo...single-rar.html

Credits to Satokasusuki @ Ongoing Melody Popmusic rotation

Note: If you like it alot, go and buy the album and support the band!

S2 HaiKi

@BAOI: it was pretty funny.. XDD and yup, it is very true.

Ah.. so you are the INFAMOUS PAO of the C-ulzzang thread!!!

Hi Pao!

Hope the next trend that comes along is more affordable =D (Not that im condoning wagon jumping... but SOME wagon jumping is good =P)

Ill try and get some pics for you ^^ U think Izumiia is innocent looking?

HAHAH... meanie ^^ I wouldnt say ugly.. i would just say.. " How about u go to the Members 411 forum" but then im a chicken coz i let other ppl bash the hell out of them =P Confrontation isnt my thing @__@:

dont say that K-ulzzangs arent as popular ^^ They're the ORIGINAL ulzzangs =D And all are pretty/good looking in their own way ^^

Oldish Guagua

Spring G

S2 HaiKi

I LOVE MY KOREAN ULZZANGS... there's NO DOUBT about that.

but, the trend in Korea is just dying... and the ulzzang revival thing

didn't work out too good. ohwells.

Thanks Haiki for the picture spam. i love GuaGua.

Guest thequondam

GuaGua, he appeared in HanaKimi. Haha,I was quite surprised at his voice. p.p

It was kind of squeaky.

Haven't come in here for a long time.

Hello everyone ^^

Guest sOrastar

BAOI ~~~~

i SO agree with you!!! this uhljjang thingy is really starting to annoy me.. i remember when the thread started years ago and i was around.. one of the many firsts that supported the thread.. the uhljjang mania~~ faces like kkr.. minwoo.. imda.. namji.. mira.. etc. man where did all those times go? i mean now... it's just crazy with the amount of 'uhljjangs' we have on here.. it's kind of ridiculous sorry to say. if i can i would be the judge of who is an uhljjang and who isn't (but that isn't possible since there's so many definitions of being one) but i can definitely say.. like 99.9% sure that..

k-uhljjangs - you have to be in daum contest. ulzzang.com contest. etc to become an uhljjang

c-uhljjangs - very popular on forums such as akzone and you have to be everywhere on the net

now for the newer uhljjangs that i seen lately..

thai-uhljjang aka net idol.. i'm thinking most of these girls/guys are popular on hi5. i only see the main guy that posted up the thread pick these people out and post it up himself.. but from looking at the girl's profile and such.. they do have a lot of friends.. i'm just not sure if it's really an uhljjang thing.. but they're actually not bad..

vietnamese-uhljjang.. like baoi said earlier.. these people if you look good and is atleast 1% vietnamese you are posted up.. this cause the v-uhljjang thread to have like zillion pages in just a few weeks man.. forgive me but i don't think i see them getting these pics from any source of vietnamese forum.. i'm pretty sure there's tons of them out there.. but the people i see up are just from anywhere???? and to be honest some of them are just regular vietnamese americans that someone just decided to post up.. yea they look good but it's just so random?? i think they're gonna have to revise the term a lil better.. i mean atleast k-uhljjang have the rule that the people have to be from uhljjang contest or something geez -_-''

flip-uhljjang.. i have no comment on this.. after the thai and the vietnamese.. i was just in shock.. now i'm speechless after seeing this..

WE GET IT PEOPLE! EACH RACE HAVE THEIR OWN GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE! AHHHHHHHHHHH *BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD* can we just leave the uhljjang term to the koreans!

Guest Andrews

It's not that serious. Get over it, they're just pictures. Stop trying to defend people you don't know. No need to write essays.

Guest witchyangelkk

BAOI ~~~~

i SO agree with you!!! this uhljjang thingy is really starting to annoy me.. i remember when the thread started years ago and i was around.. one of the many firsts that supported the thread.. the uhljjang mania~~ faces like kkr.. minwoo.. imda.. namji.. mira.. etc. man where did all those times go? i mean now... it's just crazy with the amount of 'uhljjangs' we have on here.. it's kind of ridiculous sorry to say. if i can i would be the judge of who is an uhljjang and who isn't (but that isn't possible since there's so many definitions of being one) but i can definitely say.. like 99.9% sure that..

k-uhljjangs - you have to be in daum contest. ulzzang.com contest. etc to become an uhljjang

c-uhljjangs - very popular on forums such as akzone and you have to be everywhere on the net

WE GET IT PEOPLE! EACH RACE HAVE THEIR OWN GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE! AHHHHHHHHHHH *BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD* can we just leave the uhljjang term to the koreans!

Yeah... there are lots of new ulzzangs here... But actually i pick and choose most as well... =P THere are a lot more.. but i usually select the ones that i like and arent 99.95% fake... I might just post them once, but if people like them.. ill find more and more pics of them ^^

Seriously.. if i just posted pics of Angelababy or Janice or Yang Yang (the more wellknown ulzzangs), people like Jie Jie, Bei bei and even Naomi wouldnt be known (she only became SUPER popular just recently =P)

And if you say to "leave the uhljjang term to the koreans"... what should we call them then?

Of course theres "Leng Leui, Leng Zai" (Cantonese) or "Mei Nu, Shuai Ge /美女帥哥" (Mandarin).... But seirously... Soompi is a majority korean forum.. and to make it easier for soompiers, the term ulzzang was adopted...

On the topic of other ulzzang threads... well.. i guess it isnt that fair that korea/china-tw-hk get all the ulzzang fame ^^

But yeah.. i cant really speak about that seeing that im not thai/viet/phillipino.. might have to ask for Reiko or Pao's opinion ^^

S2 HaiKi

Guest IlikeChicken

Lol..Maybe i'm just new to this or something, but people are taking this ulzzang thing too seriously..Last time I checked it was just some Korean word meaning best face aka. people with big richard simmons eyes,nice style,Overly bleached/dyed/styled/poofed/straight hair that camwhores all over the net o__0;

If people are so bothered about nonkoreans using "ulzzang"' then why dont you tell them to translate "best face" or something..Goddamit people they're just pictures of random people you dont even know o__o; So just post them...

Guest SophiaSan

BAOI ~~~~

thai-uhljjang aka net idol.. i'm thinking most of these girls/guys are popular on hi5. i only see the main guy that posted up the thread pick these people out and post it up himself.. but from looking at the girl's profile and such.. they do have a lot of friends.. i'm just not sure if it's really an uhljjang thing.. but they're actually not bad..

vietnamese-uhljjang.. like baoi said earlier.. these people if you look good and is atleast 1% vietnamese you are posted up.. this cause the v-uhljjang thread to have like zillion pages in just a few weeks man.. forgive me but i don't think i see them getting these pics from any source of vietnamese forum.. i'm pretty sure there's tons of them out there.. but the people i see up are just from anywhere???? and to be honest some of them are just regular vietnamese americans that someone just decided to post up.. yea they look good but it's just so random?? i think they're gonna have to revise the term a lil better.. i mean atleast k-uhljjang have the rule that the people have to be from uhljjang contest or something geez -_-''

flip-uhljjang.. i have no comment on this.. after the thai and the vietnamese.. i was just in shock.. now i'm speechless after seeing this..

Yeah. i totally understand your standpoint...

i wasn't a BIG ulzzang Mania member until the PEAK of the Ulzzang craze..

but it died down.. it's too bad.. Kute looking guys, and potential actors/actresses

models are once again being blended into the millions of regulars.

I think the Whole ulzzang thing was to pin point out the SUPER BEAUTIFUL people

of South Korea and get them to be well known, so that their would be something

to talk about, OTHER THAN CELEBS.... i don't know. I really liked the concept of

and ulzzang and stuff.. but i think it can ONLY happen in SKorea because it's so small

and Seoul is soooo populated/big. it was like a Cultural Phenomenon.. [sP..]

Yeah... there are lots of new ulzzangs here... But actually i pick and choose most as well... =P THere are a lot more.. but i usually select the ones that i like and arent 99.95% fake... I might just post them once, but if people like them.. ill find more and more pics of them ^^

Seriously.. if i just posted pics of Angelababy or Janice or Yang Yang (the more wellknown ulzzangs), people like Jie Jie, Bei bei and even Naomi wouldnt be known (she only became SUPER popular just recently =P)

And if you say to "leave the uhljjang term to the koreans"... what should we call them then?

Of course theres "Leng Leui, Leng Zai" (Cantonese) or "Mei Nu, Shuai Ge /美女帥哥" (Mandarin).... But seirously... Soompi is a majority korean forum.. and to make it easier for soompiers, the term ulzzang was adopted...

On the topic of other ulzzang threads... well.. i guess it isnt that fair that korea/china-tw-hk get all the ulzzang fame ^^

But yeah.. i cant really speak about that seeing that im not thai/viet/phillipino.. might have to ask for Reiko or Pao's opinion ^^

S2 HaiKi

I LOVE JANICE and ANGELA BABY.

and GUA GUA... and i use to LOOOVE YANG YANG..

I don't know.. YANG YANG's KISSING PICTURES was a turn off.

Maybe using Net Idols is good.. I don't mind USING ULZZANG.. keep using it..

it's just when i see ULZZANG, i see KULZZANGS, and int he Viet thread, they're

like saying they want to REDEFINE it.. but i don't think it can be redefined..

because ULZZANG already has a concrete definition....

I mean, using Ulzzang compared to Net Idol, is two totally different things..

I like Ulzzangs, and the word Ulzzang and i can kind of differenciate between

C/K/V-ulzzangs.. so i dont' mind whatever word is used.

Lol..Maybe i'm just new to this or something, but people are taking this ulzzang thing too seriously..Last time I checked it was just some Korean word meaning best face aka. people with big richard simmons eyes,nice style,Overly bleached/dyed/styled/poofed/straight hair that camwhores all over the net o__0;

If people are so bothered about nonkoreans using "ulzzang"' then why dont you tell them to translate "best face" or something..Goddamit people they're just pictures of random people you dont even know o__o; So just post them...

Well.. Best face is good, but i think NET IDOL is a better word for it.

Guest miyuki

Lols.. I use to want that KILL THE HYPE cap.. but

ohwellls.. i don't have the dough to get it...

I don't think K-ulzzangs are as popular as C-ulzzangs now-a-days...

i missed kkr, lee ju yuen, and imda my favorite ulljhangs...

Hi Pao!

but, the trend in Korea is just dying... and the ulzzang revival thing

didn't work out too good. ohwells.

Thanks Haiki for the picture spam. i love GuaGua.

yeah she is...

maybe bcoz the orig ulljhangs are still d best... ^.^

pao, im gonna buy a new phone.. any recommendation??

S2 HaiKi

well i also post the real popular ones like jayjeiken, angelababy, janice, xiao han, apple, naomi...

but to be honest im getting tired of it.. i should be over with ulljhangs becoz the posters way back in 2003-04 are already over them(mostly).. maybe im d only one left.. Lol.. i should quit... and boajjang is back.. but im gonna miss pao and esp haiki coz i wont be seeing her.. while pao, we cud meet up anytime.. right pao??

i started the filipino ulljhang thread coz they requested it.. LoL

but i just posted the ones that are popular and models like arianna, klaire, and ellen.. and now i wanted it close.. pao can explain it better... i hate typing.. ^.^

pao, i hope we can meet up again??.. ^.^ i have a big problem classes starts in may and i nid to enroll but how??? >.< im allowed to enroll for the economics program but not for financial engineering.. my dad wants me to enroll there.. what to do??l?? >.<

haiki, i won a mp3 at the raffle in a mall.. LoL

baoi, what do u mean they wanted to redefine it??? sorry i dont go visit that thread..

and GuAGuA and Jayjeiken appeared in hana kimi.. wow.. i still wont watch it.. Lol

before i forget, remember we will get a janice and angelababy makeover????.. ^.^

<3

Reiko

Guest chigusa707

Hihi Pao!!!!

Yeah.... no more hats for sale *sigh*...

Hope the next trend that comes along is more affordable =D (Not that im condoning wagon jumping... but SOME wagon jumping is good =P)

Ill try and get some pics for you ^^ U think Izumiia is innocent looking?

dont say that K-ulzzangs arent as popular ^^ They're the ORIGINAL ulzzangs =D And all are pretty/good looking in their own way ^^

For Pao!!

Naomi

Oldish Guagua

Spring G

S2 HaiKi

Hahaha.. I agree.. SOME trends are nice. It wouldnt hurt to jump on a few bandwagons right? ^^

I cant remember how Izumiia looked like.. ^^;;

Hahaha.. I like the older k-ulzzangs a lot better than the new ones. KKR used to be my fave guy.. then it was Ji-hoon and now, I LOVE Lee yeon-gun. ^^

Thanks for the pics Haiki! Im gonna use that Naomi pic where she's wearing the floral dress.. I need more Gua Gua and Spring G tho~ XDD

Hi Pao!

*lol* haha.. and you're the infamous BAOI of the k-ulzzang thread..

I post there sometimes.. I love Sua, Mikki, Jihoon and Yeong-Geun?

I hope I spelled that correctly.. ^^ Lee Ji-hoo is very cute too! <3

*shakes hand* nice to meet u~!

BAOI ~~~~

Then what should we call them? ^^ the word uhljjang, has sorta become a universal word 'for internet pretty people' (well at least on soompi) so its only natural that it'd be used for threads that relate to that. its kinda like that Japanese word 'Kawaii'~ its become so popular that people in other countries are familiar with it and use it as well. I dont think its fair that Thai, Viet, Chinese and us Filipinos cant use it like the Koreans do. The meaning of the word, as many of here know, is 'internet pretty face'. NOT 'internet pretty face that won an online contest'. Im hoping you get what I mean.

Besides, Korean's should be proud to know that their ulzzang craze has also spread throughout Asia, much like their entertainment scene.

pao, im gonna buy a new phone.. any recommendation??

well i also post the real popular ones like jayjeiken, angelababy, janice, xiao han, apple, naomi...

but to be honest im getting tired of it.. i should be over with ulljhangs becoz the posters way back in 2003-04 are already over them(mostly).. maybe im d only one left.. Lol.. i should quit... and boajjang is back.. but im gonna miss pao and esp haiki coz i wont be seeing her.. while pao, we cud meet up anytime.. right pao??

i started the filipino ulljhang thread coz they requested it.. LoL

but i just posted the ones that are popular and models like arianna, klaire, and ellen.. and now i wanted it close.. pao can explain it better... i hate typing.. ^.^

pao, i hope we can meet up again??.. ^.^ i have a big problem classes starts in may and i nid to enroll but how??? >.< im allowed to enroll for the economics program but not for financial engineering.. my dad wants me to enroll there.. what to do??l?? >.<

<3

Reiko

Im planning on getting a new phone too dear! haha.. XDD Im planning to get a pink razr.. I hope my dad gives me money.. XDD or else, Id have to pay for half of it with my savings. XD waaaah.

I actually thought I was over ulzzangs, when soompi crashed.. but then someone made the thread again... and so Im back. XD Back then, Xiao Han was quite popular.. wasnt she?

The Filipino ulzzang thread.. haha.. I dont go there anymore. It gets tiring seeing people not following rules. XDD

You're enrolling again? why?!! but you've already finished school.. why endure another 4 years of pain. *lol* totally overacting.. XDDD why wont they let you enroll? not enough credits?

Guest Flores P

Personally Im Viet and I dont like that Viet uhjjang thread always on the top page here. But, believe me, bunchs from there are from Vietnam's homeland, just a minor are Viet-American. The reason why Im getting annoyed with all the Chinese, Vietnamese uhjjang or whatever its called (I also wonder why dont they use another word instead, although soompi is a korean forum?) is that most of the girl/boy try too hard to be Korean as much as they can. Ok some of them are very pretty with unique looking without posing/dressing like Korean such as Angela, Janice,... But the rest is just a piece of crap (Im sorry and its painful to say coz Im Viet). I cant distinguish anyone among them, both Viet and Chinese. However, they have the right to dress and style like that and who says i have the right to guide them?

But i feel a little bit uncalmed. And i dont know why.

Guest Andrews

Personally Im Viet and I dont like that Viet uhjjang thread always on the top page here. But, believe me, bunchs from there are from Vietnam's homeland, just a minor are Viet-American. The reason why Im getting annoyed with all the Chinese, Vietnamese uhjjang or whatever its called (I also wonder why dont they use another word instead, although soompi is a korean forum?) is that most of the girl/boy try too hard to be Korean as much as they can. Ok some of them are very pretty with unique looking without posing/dressing like Korean such as Angela, Janice,... But the rest is just a piece of crap (Im sorry and its painful to say coz Im Viet). I cant distinguish anyone among them, both Viet and Chinese. However, they have the right to dress and style like that and who says i have the right to guide them?

A lot of Vietnamese are self haters.

Guest SophiaSan

i don't see the chinese uhlzzangs trying to be korean...

well except for the PS and the big eyes.

but you can definitely tell between the way they dress.

and besides...most of the c-uhlzzangs are already famous to an extent.

like the blackie show, angela, janice, whitney are models. as well as other little c-uhlzzangs

so yeah..

anyways! enough of the bickering

heres some new janice!

z78747004.jpg

z78747014.jpg

z78747205.jpg

cute puppy!!

Archived