●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainbow*

擇偶條件 (Conditions that you wish ur friend to have):1.眼睛大 2.皮膚白 3.心地善良又專情 4.袑懭沼浀牧晳T 5.會彈鋼琴 6.笑的時候會遮住嘴巴 7.穿著日系 8.個性三八又可愛 9.唱歌好聽 10.有點小色

^ WOAH .. yang yang is mean xD , she wants her friends to be;

1. Big eyes 2. White Skin 3. Gentle Heart (if you get me Z=) 4. X dont know 5. Can play the piano 6. When smile, she( or he?) will cover their mouth 7. Wear Japanese Style 8. Personality = bi*chy and cute 9. Sings Well 10. Whats yao di siu sik mean D= .. I think its means the person should have a little colour

lol so demanding of friends, i dont usually think of these things xD , i just bcome friends :P

Guest sincerelydolly

^Me neither. :( My biggest bet is that he probably made it private though.

& my gosh, YANGYANG has such high standards. :lol:

Guest SophiaSan

mehh. a lot of China/Hong Kong girls are like that. It is very scary.

I KNOW!!!! its scary

my uncle came from HK to visit. and I was eating a full Haagen Dazs tub of ice cream.

and he told me that girls in HK would be soo scared of me..because to them it's like eating 4 big macs or something.

I WAS LIKE O.O who cares it's good...theyre missing out :wacko::wacko: :tongue2:

Guest witchyangelkk

witchyangelkk it's not showing a lot of your pictures D:

Aren't they? =.=" Thats unusual.. Ohh well... I just got them from the FZL site... =P

looky it's yang yang on her birthday at school with her best friend won

I think thats a different Yang Yang.. =P

擇偶條件 (Conditions that you wish ur friend to have):1.眼睛大 2.皮膚白 3.心地善良又專情 4.袑懭沼浀牧晳T 5.會彈鋼琴 6.笑的時候會遮住嘴巴 7.穿著日系 8.個性三八又可愛 9.唱歌好聽 10.有點小色

^ WOAH .. yang yang is mean xD , she wants her friends to be;

1. Big eyes 2. White Skin 3. Gentle Heart (if you get me Z=) 4. X dont know 5. Can play the piano 6. When smile, she( or he?) will cover their mouth 7. Wear Japanese Style 8. Personality = bi*chy and cute 9. Sings Well 10. Whats yao di siu sik mean D= .. I think its means the person should have a little colour

lol so demanding of friends, i dont usually think of these things xD , i just bcome friends :P

有點小色 means have a little colour in their personality.

Yeah.. she is quite demanding... O___O Woah.. if i was like that to my friends... i dont think i would have any ^^

I KNOW!!!! its scary

my uncle came from HK to visit. and I was eating a full Haagen Dazs tub of ice cream.

and he told me that girls in HK would be soo scared of me..because to them it's like eating 4 big macs or something.

I WAS LIKE O.O who cares it's good...theyre missing out :wacko::wacko: :tongue2:

You serious? When i went to HK everyone eats sooo much.. O__O , but still they stay soooo thin. It doesnt make sense!!!!!

i dont know if this has been shared...

J.law's photo albums

http://photo.163.com/photos/j.law/

for some reason, i cant access his blog anymore, does anyone know why?

Do you mean his msn space?

HaiKi

Guest PunchNine

^

有點小色 means have a little colour in their personality.

well, 色 means horny.. so i always thought 小色 means a little dirty/horny.

i may be wrong lol..

I KNOW!!!! its scary

^definitely. xD

hahaha YangYang.. her standards are like whoa......kind of interesting o.o

Guest chigusa707

Dang~ Yang Yang has high standards.. XD I dont even think about those stuff when choosing friends.. hmm.. I wonder how her friends are in reality? 0.0

J.LAW *dances* thanks for the J.LAW pix made my day even better!

<off topic: I FINALLY OPENED MY CLOTHING STORE TODAY!!!!>

<well, I share it with my aunt but... but.. still! XDD>

*Im too happy todaaaay.*

Guest witchyangelkk

^

Pao: WOW.. you have a clothing store? Im sooo jealous =D Haha.. next holidays ill go and visit and buy something from you =D

NEW ANGELABABY PICS

Touch Magazine

img227.jpg

img236.jpg

img234.jpg

img233.jpg

img232.jpg

img231.jpg

S2 Haiki...

Guest strawberrynkiwi

You serious? When i went to HK everyone eats sooo much.. O__O , but still they stay soooo thin. It doesnt make sense!!!!!

Oh Hong Kong people in general are very conscience about their weight. So there are so many products to help you get rid of the fat, even if you eat a lot. My friend once had this pill that made you poo back out all the fat oil you consume that day. It is the most nastiest crap I have ever heard. Just imagine your toilet with oil in it. :blink: My friend is as skinny as Angelababy though. I remember we had gym and she took off her shirt. I thought she was stucking her stomach in, but it turned out she isn't. So you can kinda see her ribs. It is gross and the sad thing is, she still calls herself fat.

Guest chigusa707

^

Pao: WOW.. you have a clothing store? Im sooo jealous =D Haha.. next holidays ill go and visit and buy something from you =D

S2 Haiki...

*waves* yeps.. finally! my aunt paid for most of it tho~ But the workload is all on me.. XD Have to fix the clothes, displays etc... haha.. I do the fashion research too.. and of course, I get my ideas HERE! so people should post up more pics that show the girl's style.. XD

XD If you come and buy, I'll give you a HUGEE discount..

Guest 1babygirl

can someone pls verify for me? on the mag with angela it says 167cm...and 40kg??!??!?!??!

nvm...i found the actual version..

46kg is still ...really little

Archived