●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Alex is sooooo cute ^ ^ The first pic of him reminds me of Joe Cheng off ISWAK.... but then weirdly enough the last pic reminds me of my friend from school =.=" Yet... my friend from school looks NOTHING like Joe Cheng O___O...

The Yang yang pics with her gf should be allowed... I guess theres really nothing wrong with them... considering we also have pics of JLaw and his bf in this thread ^^ I swear.. the more i look at Yang Yang the more i believe shes a guy... O__O But could she pass as a girl now? =P

Same here. J.Law aint that appealing to me. his features remind me of a classmate's. they wld look great on a picture but in real life, it doesnt fit in nicely i guess. ><

this pic is so blurred.i cant even see her features clearly.. its badly edited i guess. do u have a clearer pic?

Ohh... Janice pics should be found basically on every page of this thread ^ ^ Okay.. thats exaggerating =P BUT... yeah.. shes pretty popular here *looks at my second quote*. HAHA.. even with blurred features she looks good ^ ^

Is it just me or does Janice love going to theme parks alot... theres soo many of her at Disneyland (*sigh* brings back good memories... i miss hk =( ) and now... at the world Carnival...

I love the last and second last pic of her... the clothes look great on her.. makes me feel like going shopping... or getting the Mi Na magazine =P

Here are some christmassy

小帆~ NaomiIgnore the fact she cant spell PURPLE ^ ^

2558618006uc6.jpg

2558605944iz6.jpg

2558608524ne0.jpg

2570340024uf8.jpg <=== After she got her hair curled.. it looks good

My favourite pic of her~ Have i posted? i cant remember

2558885777dl8.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since someone posted videos of Janice talking,

I just found two others (more recent..) of her:

& Whitney (0.0) :

Even when she talks, it looks like she's trying too much imo ><"

Guest rain_sadtango

^^ woah i almost couldnt recognise whitney, she looks so different! It looks like she put on some weight....on her face anyway.

thanks for the links!~

Guest bluebyul

2 things i didnt know...

that we had a chinese ulzzang thread...

and that ranie yang is an ulzzang!

anyway now to add this to my new list of thread stalking^^

btw hi everyone~

Guest XiaoHei

The one kissing with YangYang is no longer her gf.

Because they broke up like... LAST YEAR?

I think I posted lots of picture of her in the ULLZHANG MANIA thread last time when this thread had not been created...

They broke up then the girl round up some people to beat YangYang up...

Angela is so pwettie!!!!

I'm LaiTeng btw... NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU GUYS!

Guest XiaoHei

^ HEY THERE! *wave* This was pretty long time ago... I posted it up at the Korean Ullzhang thread around last year. No, it's not in her blog. Her friend wrote it down about her encounter. There was a forum at Baidu to talk about this incident that time. Her friend went for help but come back to found Yang Yang with her head bleeding. The girl scold her in the forum and u know, the bashing stuff with lots of cursing. But it's really old and all those picture of Yang Yang is kinda like... last year? Yang Yang close her blog for now... It's a pity! I use to have thousands of her photo because I love her like mad but then my computer got formatted... (T_T) Okie, I will try to find her latest photo... Enough crapping!

JANICE HALLOWEEN AT HER SCHOOL. She is the MC for the event. Kinda old but I dunno wether this was posted anot... I went back till page130 and stop to see no then I post it up. If it is posted before then I'm sorry~

untitleffd.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

I remember someone asking for photo for the girl on the left right few page earlier... Hope this helps.

1881481147.jpg

1881481190.jpg

1618536903.jpg

1618536851.jpg

1618536849.jpg

1374954742.jpg

Picture of her with her GF. HER GF IS SO SO SO CUTE! And I think she is pretty herself! <3

1618536855.jpg

1618536856.jpg

She is known as Zai Zai(仔仔) and she is 16 this year. She once went for the show GUESS GUESS GUESS. Pretty famous. And I think she's quite friendly. : ) Want more? Lolz. Just ask. I find her pretty... but I don't know what you guys think.

Archived