●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

I love her make tutorial..

especially the foundation one. (I learn something * happy wink*)

She's also really pretty ^^

Guest stylebubble

Just a correction - Cantonese is a language not a enthincity. So I think you meant, I never knew she spoke Canto.

no need, it's a language and an ethnicity, it refers to people from Guangdong (Canton). ^^ ~

Kingboo is pretty, I'm not fond of the pictures when she photoshops her face into that odd shape though. oh, would also like more pictures of Sophia, her look is interesting~

kingboo is pretty.... but no offence, some of her pictures look really scary. like the one where she is lying down and her hand is on the right side of her head and shes looking straight into the camera.

it looks really scary >_<

OMGOSH! i love ava, shes so cute :)

YAAAAAY CHINESE NET IDOLS ♥ ^_^!

ohhh and 刘赛's face shape is so beautiful. it looks super manga like :3 love his hair colour

I don't know why, but I feel as if that King Boo girl photoshops her eyes way too much. Is that confirmed or something?

King Boo has pretty large eyes naturally (she does use eyelid tape, eye makeup, and circle lenses). in some of her modeling shots where her makeup is different and she's not wearing lenses her eyes look a teeny bit smaller, but not by much.

There are more examples, but this is the one I had on my computer:

Boo19.jpg

Also, in her far away, blurry shots (which nobody would take the time to PS) her eyes look the same as in the closer ones:

Boo14.jpg

Boo15.jpg

Boo16.jpg

She does have one flaw, though, which is that she can't wink! At least, she doesn't keep her other eye open very much. Maybe other people wouldn't notice it, but it makes me feel better about the fact that I don't wink very well, either:

BooWink.jpg

Anyway, here's a close-up of her face/eyes for good measure:

BooClose.jpg

^ She doesn't really look like a current net idol to me, but maybe someone else will know.

Speaking of unknown girls, I have this picture saved as YOKO. Anybody know her blog, etc?

Yoko.jpg

i don't think she's pretty enough to be a net idol, really. :huh:

king boo is definitely beautiful, and i think she's pretty unique. :P but wow, there are so many female net idols, and you never really see a lot of guys.

Guest telegraph

shout out to the owner of http://fychinesenetidols.tumblr.com/! (assuming you come to this thread)

I like your taste in net idols, hahah! Good job on compiling all the actually good looking net idols together, and not oversaturating your blog with more of the frizz hair/bug eyed/overly ps-ed ones. It's definitely hard to pick out the good quality pictures for the chinese net idols. The korean uhljjang tumblr owners probably have it a lot easier since most korean uhljjangs use dslr's.

If you haven't checked out the tumblr yet, definitely do so, she/he has posted a lot of unseen/(even unknown?) pictures.

Some from his/her tumblr:

HUANG YI LIN reminds me of goo hara

2395b26d-b47a-46de-8e1c-97d003f258e.jpg

9971c80f-dbf5-4e23-917e-2a0c6ecbe28.jpg

Archived