●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest journeya_89

I know there is a similar thread for this but since everyone on here seem to be ulzzang experts...

can anyone identify this ulzzang? Is she even popular or is she just a one time model for this site?

http://www.lenscircle.com/images/angel_bro...circle_lens.jpg

Sorry I don't know her name but she is a rather famous photoshoot model in TW. Well I'm not exactly sure but I think that she doesn't model for that site...you know like how Komi.xi's pictures on all over lens sites?

I'm not sure if the first one is her though

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest singerchick

Ava

I never really paid much attention to her earlier, however I just recently checked her youtube channel out and I've actually come to admire her. Not only does she seem pretty down to earth, I noticed she sings as well ( she's debuting/has already debuted as a singer in HK this year).

I think she has a pretty awesome voice, its nice to see that that aside from just the physical side of being a 'net idol" she also has other talents as well.

Here's her rendition of:

Yuna Ito's Endless story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvelvdvBrdg

DELTA GOODREM's Lost without you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9qyDRdzY_I

Landy Wen's - Happy Birthday to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK3aFkcD5f4

m207247869.jpg

m207247870.jpg

m207247871.jpg

m207247872.jpg

m207055259.jpg

^ I like her videos. =) And yup, I have to say...a lot of these net idols are famous for not just their looks...like Mandy's photography, Guojingming's a famous writer now that started from his blog writing and online short stories. Ava looks more stereotypical chinese in her videos. XD

MEIMEI

*I remember someone requested older pictures of her a while ago.

2004-2006

mei2004.jpg

mei2005.jpg

mei20051.jpg

mei20052.jpg

mei2006.jpg

NEW

mei.jpg

mei1.jpg

mei10.jpg

mei2-1.jpg

mei3.jpg

mei4.jpg

mei5.jpg

mei6.jpg

mei7.jpg

mei9.jpg

TANGGUO

tg-1.jpg

tg.jpg

tg4.jpg

tg3.jpg

tg2.jpg

guo jing ming looks like a final fantasy character! and mei mei looks like that cosplayer Kipi if u guys kno who i'm talkin about. very very similar

Guest journeya_89

mei mei looks soooo different (i mean her feautures not her) from when she first debuted. her nose looks nicer.

She doesn't look very different to me, just that she looks kiddish last time. And I'm pretty sure it's just the makeup - highlight and shadow.

Guest green.teax

Whoaa. 糖果 looks like a doll.

That's scary. Maybe it's just me, I've never really liked dolls. xDD

Anyways I love HIT-5~~~ But they're not promoted very well are they? I haven't heard anything about them since forever...

Guest prawfishy

aiya, besides 糖果, everyone else look pretty much identical. same makeup, same style, even the same pose! =.=;

i went through half of the posts, and still cant tell them apart from each other...

they're all really pretty, but lack of personality, unlike korean ulzzangs they all have their own personal style.

Guest starry_sky

Whoaa. 糖果 looks like a doll.

That's scary. Maybe it's just me, I've never really liked dolls. xDD

Anyways I love HIT-5~~~ But they're not promoted very well are they? I haven't heard anything about them since forever...

HIT 5 quite porpular on net..^^

aiya, besides 糖果, everyone else look pretty much identical. same makeup, same style, even the same pose! =.=;

i went through half of the posts, and still cant tell them apart from each other...

they're all really pretty, but lack of personality, unlike korean ulzzangs they all have their own personal style.

korean ulzzang photoshop more.

Guest green.teax

Agree with prawfishy. XD

I noticed a lot of the girls "act cute" and it gets kind of annoying. I prefer the more photography-like pictures. =D

That's the feminist in me speaking. Girls can be assertive and tough too...LOL

Archived