momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone rmb qiqi

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/f.../77-izumiia.jpg

News reporter she commit crime and run away with money.? hmm

i read this too!! izumiia was arrested she didnt run away with money actually it was cos she signed a contract with an entertainment agency and then later went away to model for magazine while under the contract and didnt fulfil her contract with the original agency. so when she tried to leave, she had to pay the libel fees since she broke the contract, but didnt and hence was placed under custody and bail. thats what i heard

Guest jei kaRRr

Would it be bad to request a mini-spam of Dewi? I know she's an old one but ;o

She was one of my old favs :o The three sisters that looked alike @_@

Ah! Hera reminded me of Anming! It seemed like they were dating (last time i posted her a year+ ago XD) , was/is that true?

ANMING!

with hera

anming7.jpg

anming1.jpg

with may

anming8.jpg

with izumia

anming27.jpg

anming12.jpg

with his mom!!!

anming15.jpg

anming16.jpg

anming14.jpg

anming.jpg

anming10.jpg

anming11.jpg

anming13.jpg

anming17.jpg

anming18.jpg

anming2.jpg

anming20.jpg

anming21.jpg

anming22.jpg

anming23.jpg

anming24.jpg

anming25.jpg

anming26.jpg

anming28.jpg

anming29.jpg

anming3.jpg

anming4.jpg

anming5.jpg

anming6.jpg

anming9.jpg

p.s-Anming did an eye makeup tutorial, if anyone's interested I can link you.

^

^ if you look at his RIGHT eye especially, there is a crease. in that picture it just seems like the lighting was way to bright and u cant see the features that clearly. plus, anming's been using so much makeup, it could be tape. but then, i wouldnt be suprised if he got his eyes done, he's way to pretty and skinny!

Guest singerchick

^

^ if you look at his RIGHT eye especially, there is a crease. in that picture it just seems like the lighting was way to bright and u cant see the features that clearly. plus, anming's been using so much makeup, it could be tape. but then, i wouldnt be suprised if he got his eyes done, he's way to pretty and skinny!

I think he uses glue or tap? I remember seeing him doing a tutorial on it.

Anyway I've always thought anming looked extremely surreal in his pictures, in fact I didn't know if he even had such features in real life or if he photoshopped them to the max, but I came cross this video of him and although it's blurry you can still see his features and it seems like he does have pretty nice features

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IgUeWr7joUA/

Archived