●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starnotedreamer

She is very cute! ^^

Hahaha.. Gah.. Stay should be an Ulzzang too! *lol* I think most cosplayers would qualify as ulzzangs anyways. >.<;; I wish there were more guys who look like Stay!!

Hahaha... I love girly guys too.. XD GuaGua.. <3

Stay is a girl. ooh i see nvm. XD you wish acutal guys looked liek stay the girl. the female cosplaye.r. haaa.. i'm slow sorry ^^;;

can i be asian-american ulzzang XD

heidi226.jpg

Guest China-doll

Personally I think Ya tou is too average looking to be an uhlljang, I seen chinese girls at my school a lot prettier than her..>.<

But Angela baby is definitely gorgeous, its the way she smiles and her eyes are so pretty, not surprised that she's a model. To me she's a lot more attractive than Janice.

Is it just me or does Jaly have a lazy eye? >.<

Mei mei looks like a doll lol she's really adorable, weird considering she's like in her twenties and still looks 14 -___-''

Vivian is quite pretty too, bei bei however is too photoshopped to the point that her nose looks like a blurry blob >__>

Bonnie looks soo creepy maybe cuz her eyes are soo huge it looks abnormal but I can still see some sort of prettiness in her lol..Vicky(blackie show) is another creepy one =_=

Xiao han looks really cute sort of the typical pretty chinese girl..small and petite.

Uhljjangs that don't photo shop appear a lot more attractive because the PS ones are just so fake that its no longer appealing to the eyes T_T

hehe anyways this ends my little opinion piece sorry for my random opinions..XD

Ah~ Ive never really seen Japanese people who use stuff like myspace etc.. I wanna see their styles.. the street fashion is like.. amazing.

Japanese using MySpace is kinda rare.. I mean, those who grow and live in Japan anyway. You gotta have Mixi to meet more Japanese who *live* there, but you have to be invited to have Mixi account, and of course, good Japanese language skills ^^

Guest sOrastar

starnotedreamer.. i think you can be aa-uhljjang

i think we can have one but it would be selections between the members and not everyone agrees or KNOWS what uhljjang is..

Guest geishaOo

19wl4.png

THEY SPELLED GIRLS WRONG!! HAHHAHA

wu gosh~~ this guy is a kutie! hee hee, his lips look so scrumpcious x)

lol i like his lips, so cherry looking, i think it's his best feature that makes the rest of his face look cute haha

overall, he's a good looking guy

btw, what's his name and age?

hmm from the looks of the magazine, wuuu~ he's a model!

this seems to be the only pic of him in this entire thread

or is it? lol

thanks for posting!

Guest starnotedreamer

ooh cool :D nice to know i could be one haahha!!

MIXED TOMBOY ULJJANG XD me~ haha jk jk..

^_^ and yeah some uljjangs aren't that pretty i've seen alot more prettier locally. and stuff.

and yeah japanese..

you have to get a mixi lol. its like japan myspace :D

holy shiet!!

who's this?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4190/sg4uzht8.png

hiiiiii! im new to this forum.

so far, i like angela , janice , jaly and xiaohan best

and imo the other girls are just .___.

can someone please upload all their pics in a file for download?

thankss.. im sooo lazy to browse tru every page of this forum because there's like 24783647326732657 pages .. ahhhh >.<

thank youu......

Guest witchyangelkk

why aren't there asian-american ulzzangs!

Hmmm.. i dont know =P But its like most K-ulzzangs live in Korea (except for Chris Yang =P).

HAHA... y asian-american? How about the other countries that have asian ppl... like AUSTRALIA *cough cough* ^^

Heyy! haha.. a bit stalker-ish.. *lol* well, Im always on ZZ's wretch looking for new pics and reading her blog. *lol* seriously.. she's such an interesting person. >.>;;

Ah~ Ive never really seen Japanese people who use stuff like myspace etc.. I wanna see their styles.. the street fashion is like.. amazing.

HAHA.. you Zai Zai STALKER ^^ ...

Hmmm... i think there are J-ulzzangs... but i would have no idea.. because i cant read a word in Japanese =P If anyone can find some.. they should make a J-Ulzzang thread... i can imagine the ulzzangs there to be soooo pretty ^^

Personally I think Ya tou is too average looking to be an uhlljang, I seen chinese girls at my school a lot prettier than her..>.<

But Angela baby is definitely gorgeous, its the way she smiles and her eyes are so pretty, not surprised that she's a model. To me she's a lot more attractive than Janice.

Mei mei looks like a doll lol she's really adorable, weird considering she's like in her twenties and still looks 14 -___-''

Vivian is quite pretty too, bei bei however is too photoshopped to the point that her nose looks like a blurry blob >__>

Bonnie looks soo creepy maybe cuz her eyes are soo huge it looks abnormal but I can still see some sort of prettiness in her lol..Vicky(blackie show) is another creepy one =_=

Xiao han looks really cute sort of the typical pretty chinese girl..small and petite.

Uhljjangs that don't photo shop appear a lot more attractive because the PS ones are just so fake that its no longer appealing to the eyes T_T

hehe anyways this ends my little opinion piece sorry for my random opinions..XD

Really? I think Ya Tou is pretty cute... =D I think shes alot prettier than Mei mei ... o__O

Yeah.. Angelababy can pull of millions of different looks.. but every time i see Janice she looks the same.... but they're both still prettier than the average ulzzang ^^

Bei bei used to photoshop her nose into a blob... but shes improving... i think she looks a lot more natrual now ^^ I remember one of her old pics were soooo photoshopped that her nose DISAPPEARED O___O...

I think most ulzzangs do photoshop... some change their features... some make their skin smoother and whiter... and others (the SUPER pretty ones) just adjust the colours (eg.. for Angelababy and Janice)

wu gosh~~ this guy is a kutie! hee hee, his lips look so scrumpcious x)

lol i like his lips, so cherry looking, i think it's his best feature that makes the rest of his face look cute haha

overall, he's a good looking guy

btw, what's his name and age?

hmm from the looks of the magazine, wuuu~ he's a model!

this seems to be the only pic of him in this entire thread

or is it? lol

thanks for posting!

HAHA... yeah.. he does look cute... i would never have thought his lips to be "cherry looking" but thats a COOL decription ^^ Lots of his pics has been posted in this thread... he just looks a bit different in that magazine shoot...

His name is 敖犬. He's the main member of the tv show "Bang Bang Tang".. as well as a member in the band of the same name....

Here is his profile: (REPOST)

姓名:莊濠全

暱稱: 敖犬

年齡:23歲 (23 yrs old)

血型:o (blood type: o)

教育程度:博士 (What lvl he went up to in Education (ughh... my english is soo bad): DOCTOR (ARE U SERIOUS??))

職業:棒棒堂班長&黑角BBOY (Job: Head of Bang Bang Tang and Breakdancer)

I posted alot of pics of him.... here

holy shiet!!

who's this?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4190/sg4uzht8.png

thankss.. im sooo lazy to browse tru every page of this forum because there's like 24783647326732657 pages .. ahhhh >.<

thank youu......

HIHI... welcome ^^

... that guy is SUPER hot... a bit like Edison eh?? ^ ^

Hmmm.. i might save all the pics into a photobucket album for everyone if i get the time.. =.=" But most of the pics ive posted.. are just taken off other sites.. and so i dont have them saved on my computer.. =P

Here are some new pics:

Another girl dressing as a guy:

小伸 ~ Shin

1191192506yw7uw8.jpg

22d3f29f84aa61d9c3bxpq8.jpg

27f6d83ad6e404e041ukhe3.jpg

27cb47bd7ddd061da3ihsi2.jpg

2675f69792ea0b8d37tcgb5.jpg

224174f7e2b54d1e06fdel4.jpg

2683bb1716569aa269rqsu7.jpg

@ the Wo Cai Cai Cai show...

266afb1c7a7085deb3hbox6.jpg

229824c41878825893wunj6.jpg

22063007d0afebe062otwg3.jpg

273e15abeab88fe703zbaz7.jpg

Dressed as a girl

1161880101hi7ly1.jpg

Ko

fs-1_V5ysGY3PTZjJ.jpg

fs-3_iWH8Xih447KI.jpg

fs-4_Gni2YsoN2VjK.jpg

fs-8_Bm26GpwSrd0O.jpg

fs-12_vYl6PyB7moue.jpg

fs-14_rhb1xkYN3ybQ.jpg

fs-17_BdlZpzMbVfAo.jpg

fs-19_I2TYdNr8m1B4.jpg

Randoms:

5bm7.jpg

54_HmIH524Ld1ef.jpg

1_JHdxkpxvaoaf.jpg <== OMG looks EXACTLY like my friend O___O

145133304l.jpg

516946735l.jpg

175125ffmhdghpljifcy4.jpg

175137ro8l4ft425sfik8.jpg

175147lsppblkfq7peyb8.jpg

22704de6c0287169ednb6.jpg

227166ba4b68100ea1yj2.jpg

22716ed24aaeb0a574jm0.jpg

227246820691609ad9if6.jpg

2272e9f7c947993b8fgf3.jpg

2275f3c4c3014e44a8ue9.jpg

227665d3c62d64b97cgf1.jpg

22771dabcbb354ccddlp9.jpg

22778fc7af79e419b2fv5.jpg

227996831a7dacf7c1dt8.jpg

227c171393d2f083dafk9.jpg

227ec25e47c9a7d486jc7.jpg

227b6572e963a6b93arb7.jpg

saikeneric2007010120185tc4.jpg

w6w0h1.jpg <== Naomi ^^

w6w0lg.jpg

w6w0nk.jpg

w6w11j.jpg

20050203cieav2330169scio4.jpg

Credits: Xin Qing forums ^^

S2 HaiKi

Guest chigusa707

Stay is a girl. ooh i see nvm. XD you wish acutal guys looked liek stay the girl. the female cosplaye.r. haaa.. i'm slow sorry ^^;;

can i be asian-american ulzzang XD

HOT. ^^

This is the first time Ive seen someone post their own pic in here and didnt get bashed to death. *lol*

Hahaha.. I noticed that too.. in some pics.

thank youu......

Hiya! Welcome to the forum.. ^^ just call me Pao. ^^

HAHA.. you Zai Zai STALKER ^^ ...

Hmmm... i think there are J-ulzzangs... but i would have no idea.. because i cant read a word in Japanese =P If anyone can find some.. they should make a J-Ulzzang thread... i can imagine the ulzzangs there to be soooo pretty ^^

Another girl dressing as a guy:

小伸 ~ Shin

@ the Wo Cai Cai Cai show...

Dressed as a girl

1161880101hi7ly1.jpg

S2 HaiKi

HAHAHA.. I guess you can call me that. *lol*

aH~ Shin.. I saw that ep.. she's with ZZ's group.. haha.. didnt really like it when they dressed her up as a girl. Wasnt she the b-ball player? cause I remember there was this Sax player as well.. >.>;;

p/s I miss AYA & RAINIE on WO CAI. T.T

HEY WHAT'S ZAI ZAI'S WRETCH LINK?

^^ here you go~

ZZ's wretch.

Guest geishaOo

lots of weird looking people on this page :l

so many photoshopping, angular shots.. where's the faces??

hmm bring back janice and angelababy! ;*

thanks witchyangelkk for the extra info and pics on 敖犬~~~

wuu you're right, he does look very different from the magazine pic

he's so handsome! and he looks really good with breakdancing

does he have a english name? or can yu translate his chinese name to pinyin?? heheh thanks

he's so good looking!

2ko6.png

:*

Guest SeSgirl

we should like...promote some asian-american uhlzzangs on soompi..haha.. x]

yeahh..the janice and angelababy pix have been a bit slow lately..

j&a have been getting lazy maybe.. x]

Guest chutsarang

lol witchyangel, yes, i mean asian ulzzangs not living in asia (ie Australia, Europe, America...)

where are they?!?! i say we need some that don't live in asia! like where i live!

Hmmm.. i dont know =P But its like most K-ulzzangs live in Korea (except for Chris Yang =P).

HAHA... y asian-american? How about the other countries that have asian ppl... like AUSTRALIA *cough cough* ^^

*edit* Chugusa, huh?? who posted their pic and didnt get bashed??

*edit#2* haha i found her, i wouldnt bash on her either lol. looks good to me!

Archived