●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hitorijime

I've always wondered. How do ulzzangs make their pictures like that? The pictures look pretty cool. And I'm sure a lot of them use photoshop for skin and other stuff.

Some of them look cool. Hoping for some more girls. lmao.

YUU IS JAPANESE! ^^;;

She was in Taiwan at that time. The person with her in those pics are Taiwanese cosplay idol, Stay, who is a girl. I wonder how you mistook her as Taiwanese...

Guest witchyangelkk

uhh.. didnt you post this on the korean uljjang page? >>+

is xiao han's face long like the other uljjangs? i cant really tell cause all her poses are the same.. -0-

I think that was herself.. =P But yeah.. im not that sure.. O__O

The other ulzzangs faces are long?? I didnt notice ^^

^^ you really think they are that hot? what is with all the flowers?

I think they're pretty hot... but the flowers are a bit distracting... AHAHAHAH ^ ^

She looks like she needs a pair of pants or is she going for the 'pooh bear' look?

I consider this.. self-promotion.

ur welcome, dearie. <3 haha.. ZZ is really cute!

*lol* but now that you pointed it out.. I kinda see a resemblance.. XD

@Haiki: Thanks for the JALY & NAOMI!

*kisses everyone goodnight*

Yeah... i dont wanna know if she wears pants under that or not =P Ughhhhhhhhh......

Np np... i usually dont post Jaly pics.. coz i dont have any... but ill try and find some for you one day

lol i don't dig ANY of the boys posted in this entire thread. They're all so awkward/girly looking, and much too skinny.

HAHA... girly guys are my favourite ^^

I bet you have a soft spot for Gua gua though... =D EVERYONE has a soft spot for Gua gua ^^.. *sigh*..=D

I got these from another website. I don't know their names.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/sup...28/random66.jpg

The first girl is pretty ^^ Looks a bit photoshopped... but at least not as bad as Bao Bonnie.. =D

Post more pics ^^.. I love ur pics.. =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest crystallizedtear

when i said i spent AGES going through the thread...i meant... not in one sitting! Lmao...over a period of time :wacko:

anyways...

the guys are still too girly looking lol

but the girls are pretty (brown and red haired ones). her nose looks photoshopped? or maybe im just jealous haha. i love her hair....=)

Guest chigusa707

Yuu (Taiwanese)

Does she count? lol she's cute.

She is very cute! ^^

YUU IS JAPANESE! ^^;;

She was in Taiwan at that time. The person with her in those pics are Taiwanese cosplay idol, Stay, who is a girl. I wonder how you mistook her as Taiwanese...

Hahaha.. Gah.. Stay should be an Ulzzang too! *lol* I think most cosplayers would qualify as ulzzangs anyways. >.<;; I wish there were more guys who look like Stay!!

Np np... i usually dont post Jaly pics.. coz i dont have any... but ill try and find some for you one day

HAHA... girly guys are my favourite ^^

I bet you have a soft spot for Gua gua though... =D EVERYONE has a soft spot for Gua gua ^^.. *sigh*..=D

S2 HaiKi

Hahaha... I love girly guys too.. XD GuaGua.. <3

Guest BlueGirrafe

my love for angelababy&janice keeps growing and growing and growing...

....as i see more and more pix of other 'ulzzangs' LOL ^,^;;;

-> most of those ppl are so not like human being,

i'm enjoying watching their photos as the nice ps job, sort of final fantasy, though in FF their have smaller eyes >3

btw the 'bao' girl is unbelievable, i mean how can she ps herself like that, imo that's more scary than pretty

seriously i dont get it, im always skipping her pix since looking at her eyes make me feel...dizzy ^^;;;

nevertheless i'm loving this thread since i can find a lot of awesome photos of these 2 hot HK models (ang&jan)

thx a lot for sharing <3

YUU IS JAPANESE! ^^;;

Most people say she is Taiwanese, that's why. How do you know she is Japanese?

Check out the cosplayer's thread =D

EDIT: DIdn't have chance to edit this earlier since I have class ^^;;

IF she was Taiwanese, people should see her at Taiwanese cosplay cons often like Stay. I do wonder how those people can say she's Taiwanese.. -__-;;

Archived