●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest chigusa707

can nikki join in goin to hk?!? i want an angela makeover!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

pao the pic won't really show..waaaaaaaaaaah!! pm me the link *pweez*

Yea~ u can join us of course. ^^ I'll pm u the link laters~ ^^;; feelin a bit sick atm.

PAO, i cant find the flats =( if tvxq goes here advice me asap and we'll go together.. hahahaha

and who was that in the pic.. LOL

Oh~ flats? I'll try and look around for u.. :) TVXQ! Ive been asking around~ I'll let u know ASAP. :)

Pao: I was hoping to see a sexier looking butt. heh =) My butt's way nicer than that. XP

Hahaha.. Im not even sure if it a butt.. its sooo.. small.. *lol*

so is that his name or nickname?---> Pochi? his pictures were posted waaaaaay back but I never knew his name.

thanks for sharing all the pictures

There's this guy in friendster who's been using his pics.. haha.. The poser uses the name KYLE so Ive always thought that thats his real name. XD

I think Pochi IS his real name.... his chinese name is Po Qi 波奇.. unless... ive been TRICKED O___O

Real Name: 吳柏慶 (Not off his wretchsite.. but i just found it ^^)

Nickname: 波奇pochi

Birthday: 1986/7/19

Blood type: B

Height: 165

Weight: 51

Education: 高職

Hobby: 看電影.聽音樂

Favorite: 狗..青椒..牛肉燴飯..小熊軟糖..

Dislike: 軟軟的生物..不講裡的人..愛生氣的人..

E-Mail: 秘密

MSN: 秘密

Introduction: 日文名字是HAKUKE 超喜歡狗的!!!不管什麼狗.可愛都喜歡! 個人近況...現在在打工!我的最大目標是存錢留學日本喔!! 不過可能要存很久吧!哈!因為我很窮!! 最近正在練電吉他 .呼...好難.畢竟我還是初學者.不過.玩音樂還真快樂啊! 但也挺花錢就是了!! 超喜歡聽音樂.每天起床準備打工就聽.回家也馬上聽. 最愛聽日文歌跟外國樂團.最近愛上搖滾樂團. 狂野夏洛特 green day the calling呼叫樂團 the killer殺手樂團 彩虹樂團 聯合公園 日文有稻業浩志 miz DAI大無限 小事樂團 愛的魔幻 地球樂團 ....超多超多!! 唯美視覺 偏角度柔野向性格 獨裁野心勢力偏向型上走雙重性質 偏逆向軀殼虛擬抽象類型分,不清 多重野性狀,偏暴亂系亞流系亞流 師以唯美 強勢獨立強勢 給予另類願望達成 隸屬fsi之死神館!禁跨團! P.S哈哈!我不高啦!我沒說我180喔!!

Ill translate if anyone wants me to... too lazy to do it now.. @___@

S2 Haiki

POCHI reminds me of HYDE. haha.. so cute~ Ohh.. he likes DAI? coolie!!!!

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks pao! pao feels sick better rest!!!!

haiki

my sister said that the guy is SAM (english name). same guy that u posted..

and my sister said his not hot=(

so is it him????

my bessie said that they do look alike..

im soo confused

coz sum1 said its xiao j now its sam.. gosh >.<

Guest witchyangelkk

i thought Ric was from China... coz the korean ulljhang thread says sumthing like china.. does he have more pic other than that?? ^.^ thanks

and a lot of people notice d armpits as well.. LoL

hahahaha.. i just cant help noticing her teeth>.<

u called me miyuki again.. lol.. i should switch to miyuki.. lol

scary sounds means ur number one.. LoL

To remind haiki of the mystery guy ^.^

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/miyuki183/j.jpg

so what do u think???

hello sophia!!

Hi Reiko

Hmmm... i havent checked the korean ulzzang thread =P ... I dont know if he has any other pics.. but ill try and find one now ^^

I dont notice his armpits =D.. just his super cute face ^^

Oops.. i didnt mean to call u Miyuki.. it just came out ... O__O HAHAHAHHAA

Actually.. second look.. he doesnt look much like the guy i posted... *sigh*... it could ACTUALLY be edison u know ? ^ ^

There's this guy in friendster who's been using his pics.. haha.. The poser uses the name KYLE so Ive always thought that thats his real name. XD

POCHI reminds me of HYDE. haha.. so cute~ Ohh.. he likes DAI? coolie!!!!

Hi Pao! Ohhhh.... Kyle... I dunno.. the name doesnt match the face.... but the name Pochi doesnt match either.. =P ...

Posers get me confused... coz i dont know if they're posing or they're real... =.="

What's DAI? Hmmm... reminds me of the old japanese band i used to be obsessed with, "Do As Infinity" =P... But i have a feeling its not that O__O

haiki

my sister said that the guy is SAM (english name). same guy that u posted..

and my sister said his not hot=(

so is it him????

my bessie said that they do look alike..

im soo confused

coz sum1 said its xiao j now its sam.. gosh >.<

Pao's sick??? O___O Hope you get better soon PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

君君 is called Sam? I didnt know that ^^ Yeah... i dont think he's that hot... except in his webcam pics... HAHA.. u cant see his face clearly ^^ ~ Some of his pics look a bit like edison though...

.... Im soooo confused as well... =.="

S2 HaiKi

Guest sushixohh

Hey! :) I love janice! :D Yay, she's totally pretty man. :) I wish I can be pretty as her. Hac-hac-hac! :w00t:

Anyway, new pics of Janice [ Photoshoot. 24/1 ] :)

z72666422.jpg

z72666684.jpg

z72665745.jpg

z72665814.jpg

z72666242.jpg

Actually.. second look.. he doesnt look much like the guy i posted... *sigh*... it could ACTUALLY be edison u know ? ^ ^

君君 is called Sam? I didnt know that ^^ Yeah... i dont think he's that hot... except in his webcam pics... HAHA.. u cant see his face clearly ^^ ~ Some of his pics look a bit like edison though...

.... Im soooo confused as well... =.="

S2 HaiKi

yeah, might be edison ^.^

yup, its sam just visited his website and heard his song.. LoL.. maybe u cud check out his voice too.. ^.^

hi sushixohh tnx for d janice pics..

Guest sushixohh

^^ welcome miyuki! :) Omg, everyone's posering Janice oh friendster. <_< whats up with these peoples? <_<

and the caption of the pic was totally funny, hi im the real shan! don't believe them. Im really the real one. I was like wtf? O_O I dunno, which one is true. Oh well, Padayon Janice! :)

Guest chigusa707

Thanks~ Im feelin a bit better now. But last night was errgh..

Hi Pao! Ohhhh.... Kyle... I dunno.. the name doesnt match the face.... but the name Pochi doesnt match either.. =P ...

Posers get me confused... coz i dont know if they're posing or they're real... =.="

What's DAI? Hmmm... reminds me of the old japanese band i used to be obsessed with, "Do As Infinity" =P... But i have a feeling its not that O__O

Pao's sick??? O___O Hope you get better soon PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S2 HaiKi

Hey Haiki~ yah.. Kyle.. but Pochi sounds cuter.. I think there's candy thats called Pochi~ XDD

OMG.. I was so obsessed with Do As Infinity too.. ^^ I assumed that Pochi was talking about the band~ ^^;;

Thanks! Perhaps more Pochi/Poison/J.Law eye candy would make me feel even better. haha..

Nitez dears! <3

Edit---

Does anyone remember the name of the girl onmy shop banner? I forgot who she is. haha. <3 Thx!

谁能在多发点Elle (Wen Xiang Li)的照片给我看啊?顺便问下,她的中文名字 Wen Xiang Li怎么写阿?

谁能给我发点她的照片阿?

Guest lolitagirl

君君/Sam is supposedly known for looking like a mixture of Edison and Daniel Wu..i seriously think he does X_x

some of his pictures he looks so deathly pale it's scary :ph34r:

I might be wrong about Ric being from HK but that's what is popularly known..as is his name being Ric

A lot of posers steal his picture..I think once I saw his picture somewhere and it said his name was Tim while on the picture it was stamped Ricz

Funny

Anyways, some old pictures of him:

Ric06.jpg

catdwsf6.jpg

1361.jpg

Guest *frutti

omg pochi...i saw him on wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai...and he was on there for being a good looking short guy lol. i remember i thought he was the hottest out of all the contestants XD.

Guest witchyangelkk

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... I OWN A PAGE ^^ =D

^^ welcome miyuki! :) Omg, everyone's posering Janice oh friendster. <_< whats up with these peoples? <_<

and the caption of the pic was totally funny, hi im the real shan! don't believe them. Im really the real one. I was like wtf? O_O I dunno, which one is true. Oh well, Padayon Janice! :)

Thanks Sushixohh for the Janice pics... HAHA.. reminds me of that Eminem song.. " The real Slim Shady"... but this time.. its " Will the real Janice Shan.. please stand up, please stand up!" ^^

Thanks~ Im feelin a bit better now. But last night was errgh..

Hey Haiki~ yah.. Kyle.. but Pochi sounds cuter.. I think there's candy thats called Pochi~ XDD

OMG.. I was so obsessed with Do As Infinity too.. ^^ I assumed that Pochi was talking about the band~ ^^;;

Thanks! Perhaps more Pochi/Poison/J.Law eye candy would make me feel even better. haha..

Nitez dears! <3

Edit---

Does anyone remember the name of the girl onmy shop banner? I forgot who she is. haha. <3 Thx!

HAHAHA.... His chinese name sounds more like Pocky than Pochi... and Pocky is a chocolate biscuit thing ^^ YUM YUM =D

OMG... DOI fan!!!! What ever happened to them?

The girl on ur shop banner is Jie Jie ... but she closed down her pic site.... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

谁能给我发点她的照片阿?

I dont seem to know Elle's picture site... but ill try and find some for you ^^ Havent seen her for AGES!

Ohhh.. and next time... TRY and write in English... most people cant understand you. And if you write in English, more people can respond and can post the pics u want ^^

君君/Sam is supposedly known for looking like a mixture of Edison and Daniel Wu..i seriously think he does X_x

some of his pictures he looks so deathly pale it's scary :ph34r:

I might be wrong about Ric being from HK but that's what is popularly known..as is his name being Ric

A lot of posers steal his picture..I think once I saw his picture somewhere and it said his name was Tim while on the picture it was stamped Ricz

Funny

Anyways, some old pictures of him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/mily...orums/Ric06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/mily...ms/catdwsf6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/mily...Forums/1361.jpg

HAHAHA.... Tim... Ricz... i can see the similarities there ^^

I think Sam looks more like Daniel Wu than Edison... but there ARE some similarities to Edison... especially his side shots... =D

Anyway.... Ric is sooooo hot... ^^ =D

I like his pics... if you have more.. could u post more of them pleeeeeseeeeee ^^ ?

His Anime-ish looks.. remind me of Arron of Fei Lun Hai ^^

Jocelyn's website is... http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sugarjocelyn

This is her website for AFTER she became famous.... does anyone know her website from when BEFORE she was famous?

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sugarjocelyn&amp...icle_id=8857545 <=== There is a screenshot of her old website here =D

Anyway.. new Whitney pic:

z72779459.jpg

S2 HaiKi

Guest witchyangelkk

PICTURE TIME ^^

Ricz ~ I cant remember what has and hasnt been posted...=.="

20061217074408_919.jpg

20070101105518_192.jpg

20070101105909_154.jpg

20070101105523_784.jpg

20061217074029_149.jpg

1164864431982831_file.jpg