Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Happy weekends Gongvelyans!!! To our Gongvely, no low rankings can put you down for you have proven us to be most versatile, naturally talented, prettiest and the best among the rest and be called the Queen of your generation!!! 
Hail to our Queen!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^        =D> =D> =D>

Sorry for posting it here...not also a shipper of SoGong, but if it is about GHJ I just want to share just to give us bit of happiness after seeing some low rankings, just found out some news that a voting competition from Philippines called Asian Drama Awards 2014 ( TMS was released in Philippines in 2014) SOGONG won the best couple of the year!!! This proves that our Gongvely whichever country her drama is shown, she shines!!! So proud to be Gongvelyans!!!
THE RESULTS...
1 - 117,862 - So Ji Sub & Gong Hyo Jin
2 - 107,808 - Jun Ji Hyun & Kim Soo Hyun
3 - 73,575 - Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye
4 - 50,866 - Ji Chang Wook & Ha Ji Won 

Guest Spring Andrew

Sorry for posting it here...not also a shipper of SoGong, but if it is about GHJ I just want to share just to give us bit of happiness after seeing some low rankings, just found out some news that a voting competition from Philippines called Asian Drama Awards 2014 ( TMS was released in Philippines in 2014) SOGONG won the best couple of the year!!! This proves that our Gongvely whichever country her drama is shown, she shines!!! So proud to be Gongvelyans!!!

THE RESULTS...

is it an actual awards..or just a poll.. Waa Sogong popularity is no.Joke..

Guest Spring Andrew

Jo In Sung,Gong Hyo Jin,Lee Seung Gi,Rain,Krystal and more to not attend “2014 SBS Drama Awards” http://t.co/Z0H5fWQfak

:((

Guest cae_rulea

Well, it's highly positive that unni won't come to the award. But I hope IOTL will win more awards...

I wonder if DC gals put my message for the book =,=.

Guest marikolah

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous Rita! I'm so happy we get to see her in her other costumes.
hqpGYVt.jpg http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000300511 
Google translation: 

Actress Gong Hyo-jin, Kang Hye-jung drama starring <Rita Educating Rita> (or <Rita>), the picture is published gotta talk show.
Record sold out every day and play in the last three days after opening the box-office success and <Rita> housewife hairdresser 'Rita' is met Frank professor has a desire to enroll in continuing education was out of the gwontaeroun life out there for learning two people pictured the process of varying the other.
Published photograph Gong Hyo-jin, Kang Hye-jung is a glimpse into the various turns of this mortifying 'Rita'. Get educated before rough straightforward and cheerful look 'Rita' to point out gradually over the class and sophisticated look to change 'Rita' varies from moment to moment to show the character costumes and hair every two actresses scene, change the makeup.
In particular, according to the actress individually tailored styling of saving the attraction of more characters. Boasting a large key and Baby Face Gong Hyo-jin creates a new style of axioms only other large decorative print dress and a rosy at the same time to digest the long tongbaji dare touch the ball with freckles expression.
Kang Hye-jung is cool and crisp, while imposing little eyes in the face and stomach with curling hair loveliness added a flush on the river Rita characters bouncing fluorescent jacket and white boots, to match a brown knit dress with shoulder straps.
The audience is not bored at all performances of two hours, depending on the switch, because the scene about 7-8 I wear the costume of the punishment was to change the style of 'Rita'. Rather, the fashion conscious female audience can focus more on performance, thanks to the transformation of the actress.
This enables a blind protagonist makeover of 'Rita' is attracting more attention Cho Sang-kyung known as costume designer. Movie "Old Boy", "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance ',' Tazza 'and she claimed to work in a variety of unique fashion world has won the 2014 award for costume Daejong Film Festival film" Islands ". Also, in a few films released before 'one-on' to design a colorful dress with a unique sense of royal Joseon Dynasty raised the topic. Thanks to the rough hands of her stylish theater <Rita> in colorful stage and could be completed.
Theatre Company production director can make the current "style change of 'Rita' is a very important and direct the device to show the process of change through education with the character Frank. In particular, traditional performances and this time is deemed necessary to follow the staff believes the actor because I wanted to create a distinctive professional stage costume, Cho Sang-kyung was asked designers. Thanks to the two actresses she flies light than anyone else on stage. "He explained the meaning and public relations background with a costume designer in the theater design.
On the other hand, comes ahead of the play that opened the fourth round of tickets from 30 days Interpark site <Rita> is performed in February 2015 Daehakro Daming factory 1 tube culture Vivaldi Park Hall to second.

Guest cassia_lela

Well, I know that we already know that unni's possibility to attend SBS Award is negative... here's another new news about it and it's come from the management
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110040883

it said that YWCFTS couple will attend while IOTL couple won't
from JIS side, eventhough it's not finalized but it more likely to not attend, while from Soop, they said that it difficult to attend since unni has a schedule before and after the sbs award ceremony. CMIIW
edited to add
after checking the ER's schedule, at first January 2015, unni will have two performances =.=
unni, please stay healthy and don't forget to eat much and health food
if who wants to correct me, please, I just drawing inferences from Google Translate ^_^

Guest cassia_lela

the news more coming that it is official. even if I don't expect her to come, still there is a small disappointing inside my heart. 
Edited to add
woww.... I'm the top poster of this page...

first, I'm so deeply affected by the news in my country, I hope a miracle for them, please God, save them

second
hmm, unni, I know what you choose is what you think best of you. and sorry that I'm being a selfish fans who only wants you to get an award, sorry about that... please understand me that I want your work to be acknowledged, You have worked two times in two years in SBS, and knowing that you won't get any acknowledgement from them make me sad, unless SBS still give you an award even if you don't come then I'm happy.

Third
also for celebrating unni's 15th years anniversary, I collage her movie poster, whether she just took a small role even not appear in the poster :))
2014-12-29.jpg
cr: to the owner 

Guest marikolah

Lee Jun Ki is the most related search item now when you look up Gong Hyo Jin. The same is true vice versa. Maybe that collaboration someone at dramabeans mentioned will end up being true after all - Unless there is another reason their names should be connected of course. Any LJK fan here know what his plans are this year? I read he was in china doing fanmeetings and concerts.
That could also be a reason why she's not going to Japan in Feb. She might have to already start preparing for her next drama. I know some of you prefer her to work in another more mature drama but I trust GHJ's taste in projects. I don't think she would choose something unless she knew it was unique and it would aid her in her career. :)

I should have said this before but I didn't know how to word it exactly. Many fans here are from Indonesia. I hope you all know my thoughts are with you all and especially with all the families affected. I honestly worried a lot when I read the news last night from my part of the world. I'm still hoping for a miracle. Take care everyone.

Guest cassia_lela

@marikolah thank you for your posting especially the spoiler one
oh yes, I just check it at naver. yeah, I wonder why, since unni didn't have any relationship with LJK whether in CF or anything, so more likely to what the poster in DB said...
I too trust Unni for whatever she choose... she knows best what best for her....

THE RESULTS...

=D> The Master's Sun is a huge hit here in the Philippines. And, I so l♡ve Hyojin unni. :-bd

Guest Spring Andrew

Omo.. can any1.mention here..what drama bean says.. new pproject.. kyaaa..

but lee junki ??nugu.. his.drama went against IOIL.is all i.knw.. n m not aure if i loke him paired.with.Unni

SungJin ottokee.. i cant move on from IOIL.. i was hopin she would 2ork in NOH writers upcoming :-S

seems like NOH takin jIS again.. n pairs dknt get repeated often so :((

Guest marikolah

@"Spring Andrew"‌ The Hong Sisters are collaborating with the PD from the greatest love for a drama on MBC. Someone commented that GHJ and LJK were most coveted for the lead roles a while back. I personally like the idea of them starring in a drama together. :) Nothing is definitive yet so we shall wait and see what happens.

I'll still praying for IOIL to get the deserving recognition from SBS... with JJH's attendance confirmation, dunno, but somehow I feel less chance for JIS to win daesang and if it comes true, then I wont say anything anymore, for me either JIS or Onnie, they're the most deserve for daesang award. 
@marikolah thanks for the info... if it's really true that onnie would reunite with HS instead writer NOh.... :(  oh well, I love HS and just like you said mari, onnie never fail me all this time with her choice, so I'll trust her and will keep supporting her! :)
anyway, I dont know if this is the right time heheI just finished the whole 20eps of Ruler Of Your Own World and daaaaaaaaamn, it's so GOOD! BEST Triangle-Love story!!! also one of BEST MELODRAMA!!! It's probably tie with "thank you" as my top favorite kdrama all time along side "IOIL" too... Onnie is super duper COOL in here, somehow I wish onnie could potraying such "tough" character again... :D ah also, she even made me want to ship her with the man that had crush on her in this drama haha beause the chemistry is so good! :D
and in other side, as probably most of you have heard, another worst nightmare has happened in southeast asia, an airline has gone again... :(And I dont really know what to say... there is many thoughts in mind right now... whatever the result, I just hope this will be the LAST TIME! 

GHJ-ssi in a new drama? YAY!With Hong Sisters again? or NOH again? YAY YAY!But not LJK...BUT JWS - juseyo!Anyway, happy to hear there are talks about a new drama project for GHJ-ssi.GHJ-ssi....What will it be? Whom will it be? Can't wait! ;)) :-?

Pray4AA8501. Hoping it'll soon be found with peeps alive 

[-O<

Guest Spring Andrew

@"Spring Andrew"‌ The Hong Sisters are collaborating with the PD from the greatest love for a drama on MBC. Someone commented that GHJ and LJK were most coveted for the lead roles a while back. I personally like the idea of them starring in a drama together.

:)

Nothing is definitive yet so we shall wait and see what happens.

thanks.. make me remember how much GHJ hated TGL PD..

[-( n hes doing hongsisters.drama..

doubt.ghj will take.it。。 remember her sayin she.cried.cuz.of.the gruelling workin hrs.. n even took pills to fall asleep which.was.like 2 hrs..in her van.

.cuz.it was impossible to.go home..she would get no.sleep

Guest marikolah

~ we don't really know if she has officially been offered the drama yet or if she'll even accept. There aren't even any articles out yet. There is still hope for another reunion with writer Noh and I would be happy with that too. :)

Guest cassia_lela

well, this is just rumor, so let's wait
ah yes, remember that unni still have in therapy, I don't think she will take a drama that only get two hours to sleep... but dunno :))