The Grilled Cheese Truck :D

KTHubbybunch

mmm looks good...

I'm going to admit, I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich :x

I would like to try, though I've noticed i'm quite picky about my food.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simpletea

omg they're coming to my school on friday. *excited* i'm gonna go try it :)

there seems to be a lot of food trucks in LA...they're pretty good (especially the korean-mexican fusion ones).

Guest Atmosphere.

They don't have that at my area... T_T

It looked so good though.......... but isn't home made grilled cheese way better? o_O

*thinks again*

I actually want to try the ones you shown T0T; I came to food thread because I was hungry D:

Guest simpletea

Okayy so they came to my uni on Friday so I decided to try it out. We have 2 food trucks that come every weekday and the line for the Grilled Cheese Truck was super long compared to the other one :lol:. Anyway these are pictures I took

6sgile.jpg

I ordered the caprese sandwich. Not bad but not worth the money IMO.

fd8uiu.jpg

My BF ordered the rib one with the mac and cheese. I forget the name of it. Anywho this was delicious!! The contents inside the sandwich were so huge that it kept falling off the bread.

Their tater tots were also really good. I forgot to snap a picture. They were just made, really hot and crispy. Yum.

• 4 months later...

Archived