Michael Jackson's This Is It

LucasBunny

extended through thanksgiving

michael-jackson-this-is-it-movie-po.jpg

Didnt see a thread, but I have to make one because this film is out of this world and a reminder of what an angel Michael was.

If you are afraid that you will be sad while watching, don't feel that way because the film is uplifting and you will be so happy that you watched it.

Long live Michael, we will never let you part for you are always in our hearts.

Guest hyeminnie

I watched this the opening week, and I just couldn't believe how incredibly devoted he was to his music.

Truly an amazing performer.

Guest losborrachos

what i felt when i saw this movie was sadness, admiration, and immense jealousy. michael was such an amazing artist and so focused, so passionate about his work. those people who surrounded him in his last days, pouring every ounce of their creativity into the show that never came to be and literally his last hurrah, i so so envy them.

great documentary.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yep, this movie had been extended too in Malaysia until further notice. I don't mind to watch it for second time if the time is permit.

Guest BadaJ00

I loved it. wish i coulda seen him live just 1nce. i cried alot. i usually dont easily cry @ films but music means soo much 2 me & this truly was a 1nce n a lifetym talent . Wut a huge lost. long live the king~

Guest NEEKA902

Just watched it...

God, I'll miss him a lot..especially his music. No one can compare to him :(

I love the part when he was singing Human Nature.

Archived